• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Deal With 'Furries'?

The Fandom contains a relatively small but extremely vocal anti-zoo contingent.  Anti-zoo to the point of advocating outrageously extreme physical violence.  Don't get me started about the SJW types because I really can't be nice when I talk about them.  I can't quite put my finger on just what it is that attracts them to the Fandom, but the Furry sites seem to abound with them.

Quote:
4 hours ago, DingoJay said:

I can't quite put my finger on just what it is that attracts them to the Fandom, but the Furry sites seem to abound with them.

I think they are there in response to the pedos.   Fursuits are an ideal environment for attracting children while remaining anonymous.   And you have surely noticed the popularity of cubplay and foalcon.

Quote:
2 hours ago, caikgoch said:

I think they are there in response to the pedos.   Fursuits are an ideal environment for attracting children while remaining anonymous.   And you have surely noticed the popularity of cubplay and foalcon.

Jeez THAT again.  Every damn time you turn around the damn pedos are invading other people's domains.  Then we get the "zoo is just a slippery slope to babyhumping" line from the Mundanes because there's a shitload of thinly disguised pedos hanging around.  Then the torches and pitchforks for sheepshaggers..... 

You wanna guess what the survival time of an openly pedo site is?   So they need something to hide behind.   

That's what the dark web is for.  Leave critters, real or imaginary, out of it.  

Quote:
21 hours ago, caikgoch said:

You wanna guess what the survival time of an openly pedo site is?

Just a quick 5 minute call to their internet hosting company.

I never heard of "cubplay and foalcon". But something tells me I don't want to know

i want to know ...tell me...in great detail...

https://furriesexposed.info/2019/02/10/f...stigation/

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Foalcon

Quote:
20 hours ago, shortleash said:

i want to know ...tell me...in great detail...

Well....   You had to ask.....   >.<   

i thought maybe it had something to do with teletubbies....