• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Deal With 'Furries'?

An article from _Psychology Today_ with the same title as the topic.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...al-furries

Thanks!

Yes nice article. I want to save up money for another fursuit!

Nice read. Thank you

"the furry fandom is a community defined in no small part by its inclusivity. This fandom embraces the norms of being welcoming and non-judgmental to all."

Oh really? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> Maybe to a selection of commonly accepted sexualities. Zoo is not widely accepted as far as I know just as other sexualities (which are also not commonly accepted by the public though). I would say they are about as accepting as any other group that claims is accepting.

It just seems to be popular to be inclusive these days. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, dog said:

Oh really? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> Maybe to a selection of commonly accepted sexualities. Zoo is not widely accepted as far as I know....

Valid point.  To my knowledge Furries are about as likely as the general run of the public to be Haters and publicly out Zoos.  It would be wise to closely guard your "little secret" even with them.  So I have been told by some with first-hand experience.

Quote:
12 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Valid point.  To my knowledge Furries are about as likely as the general run of the public to be Haters and publicly out Zoos.  It would be wise to closely guard your "little secret" even with them.  So I have been told by some with first-hand experience.

But wasn't there another furry survey where 15 percent said there were Zoo?

Quote:
13 minutes ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

It only takes 1 SJW

Quote:
48 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

It only takes 1 SJW

Your absolutely right. There are some furries that are very anti-zoo.

Quote:
11 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

Kinsey put it higher than that across the general public.  And we all know how that's been working out--.