• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canine anatomy

Yeah, considering she was all taped and slung after the repair surgery, he had to have forced her to stand and held her there for it. I beat the livin' shit out of him.

What a douche bag

Quote:Yeah, considering she was all taped and slung after the repair surgery, he had to have forced her to stand and held her there for it. I beat the livin' shit out of him.
I don't blame you, if someone was responsible for the death of my dog I'd beat the shit out of them as well, a dog is your family, nobody hurts your family and gets away with it..

Quote:
On 7/14/2017 at 10:06 PM, silverwolf1 said:

Yeah, considering she was all taped and slung after the repair surgery, he had to have forced her to stand and held her there for it. I beat the livin' shit out of him.

Um, yeah.   And then invite him to sign a blank check.  And get a second round if it bounces. 

Something odd I've seen in all the diagrams and descriptions of female reproductive systems is that they just say 'vagina' and never make mention of the vestibule.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised; that one at the top of this page doesn't even identify the vulva.

Well, it's a drawing.  From "Buzzle".  

Another, from veterinary:  From Evans HE, de Lahunta A: Miller's anatomy of the dog, ed 4, St Louis, 2013

[Image: B9781437707465001105_f110-002-9781437707...4f2321.jpg]

Imho, useing the radiography is more correct for understanding...

<pre dir="ltr" style="text-align:left;height:48px;">

</pre>

[Image: 23.jpg.02ce19684c1ed54e014147b68c990358.jpg]

[Image: 45.jpg.17d914190cac69244049663bf823ac08.jpg]
<pre dir="ltr" style="text-align:left;height:72px;">
If anyone interested:

</pre>
<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//www.zoowg.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3235">ANGIOARCHITECTURE OF THE CANINE PENIS.pdf</a>

Quote:
16 hours ago, Ram_st said:

Imho, useing the radiography is more correct for understanding...

Thanks.  Very educational.  Wish there were x-rays of other species like that.

I'd love to see a similar x-ray for a Fossa (cryptoprocta ferox), because how the male and female fit together is such a mystery given how big the male is and how small the female is, according to photos of the male and a diagram of the female.

Thanks Heavyhorse and Ram_st.