• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canine anatomy

Here is diagrams of both female and male canine anatomy for reference

[Image: b1f327f9954baac914f7151ff94e3994.thumb.j...66b3f6.jpg]

[Image: male-anatomy.thumb.jpg.8bb6446befa4dca73...47da42.jpg]

Their anatomy is really interesting 

Quote:Their anatomy is really interesting 
Right, they do have a unique anatomy, especially the vulva, that y shape, almost like it's teasing u?? (like saying why not) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]

Quote:Right, they do have a unique anatomy, especially the vulva, that y shape, almost like it's teasing u?? (like saying why not) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]
Lol so true, i enjoy watching how it moves with every thrust

Quote:Lol so true, i enjoy watching how it moves with every thrust
Or when their in heat and its twice its normal size; that flag of the tail and the way it lifts up.. So welcoming [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]

Quote:Or when their in heat and its twice its normal size; that flag of the tail and the way it lifts up.. So welcoming [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]
Oh my yes, i find that sometimes it more pleasurable to play with it orally and with the fingers

Quote:Oh my yes, i find that sometimes it more pleasurable to play with it orally and with the fingers
Right; foreplay is a important part to sex; you know normally female dogs are used to a couple sniffs, a lick, and being mated with jackhammer speed by another dog..
Ive found they enjoy it more, if you take it slow get them worked up, and then make slow pationate love to them.. Its no wonder some female dogs after they experience sex from a human, end up turning down advances from their own species..

That is something i didnt know, interesting to say. They are amazing animals

Quote:Right; foreplay is a important part to sex; you know normally female dogs are used to a couple sniffs, a lick, and being mated with jackhammer speed by another dog..
Ive found they enjoy it more, if you take it slow get them worked up, and then make slow pationate love to them.. Its no wonder some female dogs after they experience sex from a human, end up turning down advances from their own species..
​I know my Tippy did for 12 years. When she finally was mated again by her own species, it was basically a rape, since she had a broken hip and couldn't run away. I had had to be out of town, and she was staying with a friend who thought forcing her to breed with a stray would be "cute"! That pregnancy, which was too far advanced to end when I got home, is what killed her! Needless to say, after a broken arm & jaw to him, the friend no longer was...

Quote:​I know my Tippy did for 12 years. When she finally was mated again by her own species, it was basically a rape, since she had a broken hip and couldn't run away. I had had to be out of town, and she was staying with a friend who thought forcing her to breed with a stray would be "cute"! That pregnancy, which was too far advanced to end when I got home, is what killed her! Needless to say, after a broken arm & jaw to him, the friend no longer was...
That's crazy, the stupidity of some people, who in their right mind would allow a dog with a broken hip to be bred.. I would have been so pissed off [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]