• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner Contest

Quote:The shrunken version lost some quality; I may need to play with the settings. In the meantime, here's the full size version:
<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2017_08/Actaeon_ZCF-ZWG_banner_full.png.692d562fbcabc45074dd038c4d225910.png">[Image: Actaeon_ZCF-ZWG_banner_full.thumb.png.ef...1ddb5f.png]</a>
Really nice banner Actaeon, I like it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]

Interesting... not bad

Quote:
On 7/17/2017 at 4:04 PM, silverwolf1 said:

Are you an artist? 

Would you like to design a new banner for the forum?

Submissions should be made in this thread. Deadline for submissions is 12 Aug 17 at which time a voting poll will be made.

Thank you,

silverwolf

Oh...  was the forum down for the 12th?  Sorry about that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Quote:
4 hours ago, Jedidiah said:

Oh...  was the forum down for the 12th?  Sorry about that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

I have, due to limited entries so far & forum down time, decided to extend the deadline to Sept. 30th 12:00PM EST before voting. If there are no more than the three entries submitted so far, choice will be made by Admin rather than voting. If 4 entries or more, poll voting will decide.

sw

It might be useful to shop around for skins, too. Find one with some good colors that you like and have people submit accordingly.

Good suggestion, I'll look in to new skins.

sw

Quote:
On 8/10/2017 at 0:15 AM, Actaeon said:

The shrunken version lost some quality; I may need to play with the settings. In the meantime, here's the full size version:

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2017_08/Actaeon_ZCF-ZWG_banner_full.png.692d562fbcabc45074dd038c4d225910.png" data-fileid="2074">[Image: Actaeon_ZCF-ZWG_banner_full.thumb.png.ef...1ddb5f.png]</a>

Love it!  Thanks for adding a goat...  goats need love too!

Taking submissions again. Must include forum name, my Zeta image, and quill & inkwell. If animals are featured there must be a dog and a horse. I've heard suggestions of a simple paw & hand, or Hoof & hand, or combination of the two that sounds interesting. Have fun with it. I'd like to get a banner on the index page in two weeks if possible.

sw

Submissions are welcome as soon as the image upload issue gets fixed. Till then we go bannerless.

sw