• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner Contest

Are you an artist? 
Would you like to design a new banner for the forum?
Submissions should be made in this thread. Deadline for submissions is 12 Aug 17 at which time a voting poll will be made.
Thank you,
silverwolf

Great idea!  To bad I'm not talented in that direction.  I would suggest having a goat on it somewhere... goats are the new cats of the internet!

I'm not a true artist per se (like a furry artist), but I can do graphic design. Give me the pixel dimensions and a rough guideline of what you have in mind, and I'll see what I can come up with.

I'd be happy to submit artwork for a banner, but I need to know how big it should be: maximum height and width in pixels.

I've been looking into how to do this, and with this software I appearantly cannot. The contest is on hold until I can determine how to do it, and what size it needs to be.
sw

Nevertheless here's something I made with good old image editor

[Image: ic-8542.thumb.jpg.992fb45cb2a17a319de94e183f48152b.jpg]

Quote:I've been looking into how to do this, and with this software I appearantly cannot. The contest is on hold until I can determine how to do it, and what size it needs to be.
sw
This may be of help to you, I was going to explain how to do it in a pm, but found this guide for you instead, here you go [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]

https://www.ipsfocus.com/forums/topic/78...und-image/

I know how to do this.  However, you likely need backend access.  And another admin...

Another banner I threw together with more of a variety of animals in it

[Image: ic-6708.thumb.jpg.5cac3d3bf7d516dd3f70f67b64eec4d8.jpg]

If your program can do it, I'd suggest adding a 'Drop Shadow' to make the lettering stand out a bit more.