• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I count as a zoo?

Quote:
22 hours ago, threelegs said:

Just for those who might still be in the dark and don't care for the search, here's an example of a plushie toy with a SPH:

https://hawtfur.com/main/plushies/wild-republic-fox/

And don't forget the inflatable furry toys!

i think that makes you a scalie...not a zoo...but heh thats just the dick-tionary in me...

in addition...if you think of yourself as a zoo (i AM a zoo...i AM a zoo...) and go 1, 2, 3, then i think you count as a zoo...

Quote:
11 hours ago, shortleash said:

in addition...if you think of yourself as a zoo (i AM a zoo...i AM a zoo...) and go 1, 2, 3, then i think you count as a zoo...

You have to click your heels together.  And really believe-- 

Quote:
On 7/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, frogmaster4534 said:

I am sexually attracted to dinosaurs, humanoid or not, and I want to know if I count as a zoo.

This is my personal perspective answer to anyone that asks this kind of question.

The answer is no.

Why?

If you have to ask, then you have not come up with the answer internally.

Seeking external validation is useless, because none of us can actually know your personal drive and feelings.

It has nothing to do with the object of your feelings, but I'll point you to a few considerations for your delve into yourself.

Can you perform intimately with any other creature?

Have you immersed yourself into your subject of interest to the exclusion of all other possibilities?

What if they weren't extinct? Would even be physically possible if they weren't?

Would you find comfort in some sort of surrogate/substitute? How close is close enough?

Would you be disappointed if others told you "yes"? How about "no"?

Does your unfulfilled desire interfere with your ability to function "normally" (aka, hold a job, buy groceries, etc.) in public society?

I am not personally interested in any of these answers, but you should be.

The answer should come from within, not from any others.

Now, once you answer yourself, you should consider what that answer impacts.

Do you feel you will be able to relate on a similar or the same plane as others?

Do you think there may be some consequences to your decision?