• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I count as a zoo?

I am sexually attracted to dinosaurs, humanoid or not, and I want to know if I count as a zoo.

IMHO: I would say yes.

Your chances of fulfilling your sexual desires, is slightly less then someone who is sexually attracted to; an eagle, lioness, or shark.

[Image: f43168dd7d7f041cda39656d2c4f6a5d.jpg.dc5...c1e5ae.jpg]

Thanks for replying! My chances are probably lower, but not zero these days... So now I know that I am a Zoo. Maybe I will live to see the days when they make artificial dinosaurs.

Are you also attracted to anything else?

Who/what would you like to have a romantic relationship with?

We do have dinosaurs. They're called 'birds'. Problem is, most of the ones that are big enough to fuck with are likely to kill you instead. Think ostrich, emu, cassowary. I don't know if something like an Andean condor would be docile enough to enjoy a little intimacy with, but you'd have a hard time finding a hotel room big enough for them to spread their wings in.

Oh, and there are some artificial dinosaurs around, but they're animatronic, and that may not be what you were hoping for. Also, I'm pretty sure none of those are equipped with an SPH (though I could be wrong about that).

Quote:
15 hours ago, dog said:

Are you also attracted to anything else?

Who/what would you like to have a romantic relationship with?

Well, Zoo wise... not really. In the fetish topic, heck yes. I have a few other fetishes, including monsters, pee, how someone smells, and sadomasochism. I would like to have a romantic relationship with a monster that would look something like a dinosaur mixed with a demon from Doom.

Quote:
58 minutes ago, frogmaster4534 said:

how someone smells

What about horse sweat? That stuff smells awesome!

Quote:
1 hour ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

What about horse sweat? That stuff smells awesome!

I never knew sweat could smell good. I have never smelled it before, and I don't typically hang around horses either. I could imagine it being that way, though.

Quote:
12 hours ago, threelegs said:

We do have dinosaurs. They're called 'birds'. Problem is, most of the ones that are big enough to fuck with are likely to kill you instead. Think ostrich, emu, cassowary. I don't know if something like an Andean condor would be docile enough to enjoy a little intimacy with, but you'd have a hard time finding a hotel room big enough for them to spread their wings in.

I've had oral experience with Andeans and Emus, both very friendly.

Still hoping for a chance to be a partner to an Ostrich or Rhea someday.

Resident Hyaena ^..^