• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetish or orientation??

Quote:I think that's probably true of *everyone*, zoo or otherwise. Puberty is when hormones go haywire. : )
​Yeah, I agree. I think having been initiated to sex earlier influenced my knowing I loved animals that way earlier.  With-out that impetus, who knows... 

Quote:​Yeah, I agree. I think having been initiated to sex earlier influenced my knowing I loved animals that way earlier.  With-out that impetus, who knows... 
Hmmmm. So you feel as if, the events that lead to your sexual discovering let's say didn't happen, you might not be zoo to this day? and that they wouldn't have occurred later on in life anyway?

Quote:Hmmmm. So you feel as if, the events that lead to your sexual discovering let's say didn't happen, you might not be zoo to this day? and that they wouldn't have occurred later on in life anyway?
​No, that I would have discovered my zoo leanings later in life rather than at 10 or earlier, perhaps at puberty at 13, perhaps later. I actually learned about sex at 6 or 7, and am only sure I was eating Ginger out by 10. We may have been doing things much earlier too.
sw

Quote:​No, that I would have discovered my zoo leanings later in life rather than at 10 or earlier, perhaps at puberty at 13, perhaps later. I actually learned about sex at 6 or 7, and am only sure I was eating Ginger out by 10. We may have been doing things much earlier too.
sw
Oh OK, I misread what u meant..
Really, it's rather uncommon to act on sexual urges before puberty, but I guess it does happen; in instances where you learn about it at that age.. So I guess in a way you've always been zoo as well.. Even if it may have been a choice of free will, (I guess every choice is really), whether considered an orientation or not..

This thread has discussions of sexual discoveries at a young age; I hope that it won't turn into an issue.. As that wasn't my intentions for this thread.. Feel free to continue, but please no mention of pedophilia here..

Quote: This thread has discussions of sexual discoveries at a young age; I hope that it won't turn into an issue.. As that wasn't my intentions for this thread.. Feel free to continue, but please no mention of pedophilia here..
​Hmm, I never mentioned pedophilia. She was 13, I 7-ish, both children. She may have been a victim, I was not, nor did I become one by any adult. It was just a part of my sexual history, nothing more. I had no other human partner after she & I stopped what we were doing, nor did I want one. By then, Ginger and I had all I needed together.
I see no issue in anyone mentioning they were a victim either, as long as it remains a mention in this thread, and doesn't go into detail. If victimization is where their first sexual experience came from, they cannot really deny it.
However, it being your thread, if you don't want it here, we all will respect that.
sw

Quote:Really, it's rather uncommon to act on sexual urges before puberty, but I guess it does happen; in instances where you learn about it at that age.. So I guess in a way you've always been zoo as well.. Even if it may have been a choice of free will, (I guess every choice is really), whether considered an orientation or not..
​I've always been pretty much the way I am.  I had sex before puberty simply because an animal asked me for something and saw no reason to deny them.  I didn't know what sex was but it made him happy so I helped him do it.
On the original question, it's a fetish for most that claim the name.  They want to watch, not participate.  I just get along well with animals of several species and have no interest in humans as sex partners so I call it an orientation.

Quote:​Hmm, I never mentioned pedophilia. She was 13, I 7-ish, both children. She may have been a victim, I was not, nor did I become one by any adult. It was just a part of my sexual history, nothing more. I had no other human partner after she & I stopped what we were doing, nor did I want one. By then, Ginger and I had all I needed together.
I see no issue in anyone mentioning they were a victim either, as long as it remains a mention in this thread, and doesn't go into detail. If victimization is where their first sexual experience came from, they cannot really deny it.
However, it being your thread, if you don't want it here, we all will respect that.
sw
I didn't suggest that you or anyone was talking about it, and wasn't making any accusations.. I was just saying I didn't want it to be part of the discussion of the thread as it already contains description of sex with animals before puberty.. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have no issue with people telling about their first experience of zoophilia whether it happened before 18 or after..

Quote:​I've always been pretty much the way I am.  I had sex before puberty simply because an animal asked me for something and saw no reason to deny them.  I didn't know what sex was but it made him happy so I helped him do it.
On the original question, it's a fetish for most that claim the name.  They want to watch, not participate.  I just get along well with animals of several species and have no interest in humans as sex partners so I call it an orientation.
Thanks for the reply caikgoch..
Glad to hear you input on the original question and agree, that most that have participated in a zoo sexual act consider it more on the side of a a life style/orientation, I can relate to the no interest in humans as sex partners, I find the human anatomy gross [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

Quote:I didn't suggest that you or anyone was talking about it, and wasn't making any accusations.. I was just saying I didn't want it to be part of the discussion of the thread as it already contains description of sex with animals before puberty.. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have no issue with people telling about their first experience of zoophilia whether it happened before 18 or after..
​Honestly, since I've already given my answer to your original question, any further comment by me did kinda derail the intent of your post. I apologize for that though you haven't asked for one. Back to some on-topic replies.
sw