• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetish or orientation??

I Have a question for my fellow members on this forum, how did you first find out about your sexual attraction to animals?
Has it always been there? Or was it something you choose to do at a later point in life?.. I've heard both explanations in the past and am interested to see the results of this thread...
I Personally believe that it can be either or, but in my experience it is an orientation for me as I've always been this way and have no urges to mate or be in a romantic relationship with my own species..

Hmm. I have had this sexual and romantic desire for female canines since I was 10 at least. I've also had both a sexual and a romantic desire for women since at least that age. I have also had fantasies of other species that were pure sexual, that I've ignored because of that. I still have both attractions and desires, but committed to female canines once I admitted my deep love for Tippy to my self. I am not saying there will never be a woman in my future though. Only time will tell. I don't accept that my zoophilia is an orientation, nor my bestiality a fetish. I deny anything that attempts to excuse either as anything less than my free choice.
JMO,
sw

I Value your opinion silverwolf1; thanks for the reply, I too noticed my sexual attractions to canines at around that age, a little earlier honestly (8 or so at the time).. I didn't understand the feelings though but I was visiting my aunts house and one of her dogs was in heat..
  her other male dog was trying to mount her, and I was fascinated by it, I clearly remember getting an erection from watching dogs mate for the first time.. That's when I realized that I didn't just like dogs; like everyone else does and that there was more to it, but I was unsure just what "it" was..
As I grew older and learned more about sex.. I never looked back from that point.. Sure when I hit my teenage years and started acting on my feelings, I felt guilt over it, because I was going to church at that time in my life and was taught it was wrong.. But eventually I accepted that it was just who I am..

The reason I claim zoophilia as my sexual orientation is its always been out of my control, I was powerless to change it; when I was a teenager for several years I tried to stop doing it, I tried to change, to be "normal"...
I swore to myself never again, but id always find myself doing it, whenever the chance arouse.. especially since every time the animal involved would show so much lust towards me as well, I couldn't stop, just the thought of how much pleasure I was giving to them made it impossible to resist...
it always happened without a second thought, like a second nature type of action, then I'd find myself regretting it afterwards, questioning whether I was a bad person.. It was to a point it almost felt like an addiction..
I guess you could compare what I was going through to someone that is homosexual.. It was something I had wired in me from the beginning I couldn't control who I am

After I went through puberty and my hormones slowed down, I got to the point I could control myself again and not have sex with every dog in sight that wanted too as well..
Not gonna lie, I had sex with dozens of dogs at the time, and it was purely based on lust..  when I started to slow down and got my first dog, I realized that I fell in love with her.. Madly In love.. That's when I truly found myself and who I am to this day..

I Hope that doesn't change the views people have of me here; as I'm just being honest....

I can't be sure exactly when I discovered my sexual attraction to animals, but I know it happened by age 13, because that was the year I started writing about it in my diary. I made four entries that I know of: witnessing dogs mating at the bus stop, witnessing horses mating in a field, watching a documentary on whales (I wrote about their conical penises), and playing with a neighbor's neutered male dog. I also remember watching cows urinating and defecating while I was at summer camp that same year. My interest could have started earlier, but I don't have a written record of it.

Quote:I can't be sure exactly when I discovered my sexual attraction to animals, but I know it happened by age 13, because that was the year I started writing about it in my diary. I made four entries that I know of: witnessing dogs mating at the bus stop, witnessing horses mating in a field, watching a documentary on whales (I wrote about their conical penises), and playing with a neighbor's neutered male dog. I also remember watching cows urinating and defecating while I was at summer camp that same year. My interest could have started earlier, but I don't have a written record of it.
Hmm.. Thanks for the reply actaeon..
Ive read that most zoos discover their sexual attractions during or around puberty so it would make since, the several replys in this thread seem to be a confirmation of this..

I think that's probably true of *everyone*, zoo or otherwise. Puberty is when hormones go haywire. : )

Quote:I think that's probably true of *everyone*, zoo or otherwise. Puberty is when hormones go haywire. : )
Right that was the general idea of this thread, to point out we are not much different than everyone else, and that most of the time zoos are inclined towards animals from the get-go.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]