62.24%
98 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your orientation with animals?

Quote:
3 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

Maybe the stallion took yoga lessons!

More like the mare was doing a downward dog.  On a hillside.  ?  

Straight male here. I'm primarily into dogs, but I would try any female critter once. I find most ding-dongs to be repulsive, but hey, that's just my personal taste.

Most of my experience is with male dogs but I would not turn a female animal down either.

I mostly lean bisexual, like I always like a good rump to make love and ride but I'll always enjoy some sheath riding or a proper bouncing ride beneath a virile male 

I'm someone who has had basically no sexual contact with animals personally, so I'm not 100% on it,  but I'd say I'm gay-leaning bisexual. Which is odd because I'm straight-leaning bisexual with humans. Definitely bi in both cases, in terms of which label I choose.

Quote:
On 11/12/2022 at 2:03 PM, Coze said:

I'm someone who has had basically no sexual contact with animals personally, so I'm not 100% on it,  but I'd say I'm gay-leaning bisexual. Which is odd because I'm straight-leaning bisexual with humans. Definitely bi in both cases, in terms of which label I choose.

Nothing odd about that; you're just somewhere between zero and one on a spectrum--maybe two.

Straight, only interested in female dogs. It is also sometimes called a cynophile.
The most wonderful feeling in the world is love with my female dogs.
God put all his energy to create the most beautiful animal, the female dog.