Gay
12.24%
Bisexual
62.24%
98 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your orientation with animals?

I know from decades online that I am a minority, being straight, just curious how small a minority.
sw

I greatly prefer females, but I'm not opposed to the occasional attention from a male. If I were to break it down to percents, probably 85%(f) 15%(m)

My orientation is usually doggy style, sometimes missionary with her on her back... it varies.

:-/

For me, it depends on taxonomic class. Birds are my overwhelming orientation, and with them, I am bisexual. I also have some attraction to the Varanid and Crocodilian Reptiles, and with them, I am also bisexual.
I have a lesser orientation with some non-Primate Mammals, and with them, I am gay. This has much to do with my Avian imprinting and the single-opening cloaca/vent format of Birds and Reptiles.
From the rear, the male Mammal presents only the anus, which often resembles the Avian vent. From the front, they present the penis, which some Birds and all the Reptiles possess.
These "seeming similarities" make it possible for me to retain some measure of Mammalian attraction. But the Mammalian external scrotum and testicles do nothing for me.
Now if a female Canine, Equine, Caprine, or similar Mammal were to solicit me, I *could* see standard mating happening. If I were not visually observing the vaginal area. But for oral activity, the Mammalian vagina presents no attraction for me at all.
Then there is the Spotted Hyaena. But that's an entirely different Animal altogether!

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Bisexual,. Enjoy sex with either male or female animals.. hasn't seemed to change over the years..

I'm bisexual with a pretty heavy male preference. I think females are pretty but it's been a long time since performing a sex act on one has been appealing. With humans I'm much more evenly split, but lean towards ladies.

I'm bisexual with animals, pretty evenly split between the genders. With humans, although 99% of my hands-on experience has been with other male zoos, I consider myself romantically straight. That is to say, when I'm with a guy it's basically just fooling around. When it comes to hugging, kissing, long walks on the beach, etc., I prefer women.

I prefer females but may go the d side if I know the male well enuff. 

Depends on species for me as well.  I'm bisexual with most species (usually with a preference for one or the other) but with equines I'm really only attracted to females.

I tend to prefer males. I wouldn't really consider myself bisexual as I have no interest in actually doing anything with them, but I find some non-human vulvas fairly exciting.