Are you Monogamous or Polygamous in your relations with animals?
Mongamous
18.64%
Polygamous
69.49%
Other (If you choose this please explain below if you want)
11.86%
59 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monogamy or Polygamy or...?

Quote:
On 10/1/2017 at 3:09 AM, ikanon said:

Polygamous... Dogs are pack animals, there is no "belonging to each other" as can be seen with some other species.  I also have several dogs, with each their own preferences, but in general i dont have anyhing with animals that do not belong to me. So kind of monogamy, or what?

Um, yeah.  My own animals only.  Further defined as not the production animals where my attentions could interfere with their reproduction.

I suppose technically it would be polyamory for me, as my S/O is somewhat supportive

Quote:
2 hours ago, Danelove said:

I suppose technically it would be polyamory for me, as my S/O is somewhat supportive

You are fortunate!

Quote:
21 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

You are fortunate!

I think so (: I'm not at the point where I think my boyfriend's "the one", but...Yeah. I think I'm lucky that he has his own kinks and interests, and he's happy to let me find myself.

Polygamous here. I'd love to have a sweet, loving GSD man in my life again: whom I could call lover / mate.. But by and large Canines tend to be the swinger type. I wouldn't call it 'cheating' if he wanted to try another partner and I -highly- doubt he would if I had a little fun with another.. Though, this is more on the hypothetical as I don't have a mate at the moment. Have a shepherd I watch over / care for though and love very much. <3 

very much polygamous.  my breeding bitches are also my mates.

while female kuvaszok make excellent lovers, I have to caution those seeking males, as speaking from handling experience as a breeder male kuvaszok pack way too much meat.

of course considering how well equipped the females are, it only makes sense

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Kuvaszfucker said:

while female kuvaszok make excellent lovers, I have to caution those seeking males, as speaking from handling experience as a breeder male kuvaszok pack way too much meat.

Heh, now you're just enticing me Kuvasz.. I'm not used to things like horses but I am used to having some pretty big equipment back there.. My husband was a pretty big boy. Now I haven't had a knot there yet but what I have had I've enjoyed muchly. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I know there are limits though too, for instance: Saint Bernards, Newfoundlands, and Irish Wolfhounds still kinda make me go 'Ow.. Oh my...' a little. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> 

Quote:
4 minutes ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Heh, now you're just enticing me Kuvasz.. I'm not used to things like horses but I am used to having some pretty big equipment back there.. My husband was a pretty big boy. Now I haven't had a knot there yet but what I have had I've enjoyed muchly. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I know there are limits though too, for instance: Saint Bernards, Newfoundlands, and Irish Wolfhounds still kinda make me go 'Ow.. Oh my...' a little. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> 

a male kuvasz would definately fit into that category, hence my words of caution so the less experienced do not hurt themselves.

Of course, common sense applies and a sense of risk should apply to any canine mating. The typical things: stroke him first and see him fully hard, see if you can take something (a toy, a few fingers, etc..) of smaller size first.

Every male is different after all.

EDIT: Also, to any 'newbies' we have several threads describing canine mating, a highly recommended read. Also, it's going to (as stated in these threads) be a gradual stretch with a BIG knot most of the time. So you're going to feel damn full.

I voted Polygamous but really should have gone with other. There is one that I would consider myself closest to. The emotional bond is far stronger than with any others. That being said there are certainly others that I fool around with. My attitude for a while now has been...  so long as all parties are happy let the fun commence. Life is short after all.