Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

Quote:
10 hours ago, Ramseys said:

I'm glad I ain't the only one that can't do 3-a-day anymore. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Indeed.  As the saying goes:  "It's a shame youth is wasted on the young".

By the time you get your life together (no mean feat), the raging hormones of youth have become the lower back issues, arthritis and med side effects of, um, middle age.    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Quote:
On 2/8/2018 at 1:50 PM, Eagle said:

Mostly experienced with dogs (including a few wolf hybrids), a little fun with mares, very little with geldings, even less (but still a little) with stallions, some with parrots and once with an ostrich.

An ostrich--?! Would you describe that experience, please?

It was a very long time ago, when I was with Hawk.  And, yeah, it was a fencehop to an ostrich meat farm.

I don't remember a lot of details at this point, to be honest, other than it took all night to get the ostriches comfortable with us to try that.  Ostriches do possess a penis, and I fellated him, though I did not get him to cum.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Eagle said:

Ostriches do possess a penis, and I fellated him, though I did not get him to cum.

That's unfortunate.  The experiences I've had with a male bird was manual not oral, and they were his doing, not mine.  Birds can take a liking to their owners...

I've received french kisses from a couple parrots.  They would lightly hold my tongue in their beak, and rub their own tongue against mine.

Quote:
10 hours ago, Eagle said:

I've received french kisses from a couple parrots.  They would lightly hold my tongue in their beak, and rub their own tongue against mine.

Im not a bird guy, but thats pretty awesome!

Quote:
10 hours ago, Eagle said:

Well that solves the mystery of the 'Bird Flu'.

Quote:
34 minutes ago, Ramseys said:

Well that solves the mystery of the 'Bird Flu'.

That'd do it-- 

you people are hysterical....

Experienced. Female and Male Dogs. Only gave oral to males though.