Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

Experience, only with canines though.
sw

In order of experience...
Sows, cows, dogs(m), dogs(f), donkeys(f)

Experienced, but only with a small male dog. I really like it but I'm not in love with him, that's the complaint I would have to make.

Experienced with canines, lost my virginity a long, long time ago..

I've fingered a whitetail doe.  Could've done more, didn't.  Never got to see her again before she died because my parents found out and drugged the shit out of me and also kept me from returning to her.  By the time I got back, she was long dead.

I wish I had tried more with her, but I was being cautious or something and wasn't sure it was moral at the time.  Stupid me.  She obviously wanted more.

Now I have several health issues that prevent me from ever doing a sex act with an animal most likely.  Ah, well.  Thus is life.

experienced

Been practiced on by dozens of dogs ... some needed lots more practice then i could provide ... many i truly wish could practice on me much much more

Even met several serious pros to teach me how it's truly done that i never wanted to stop teaching me how it's properly done ... several taught me what you never want a dog to practice on you again

Experienced? I´m an exclusive hetero zoophile, only interested in mares and practicing that for more than 30 years of my life now. 

I was in a longtime relationship with my first own mare for more than 22 years, we both won several dressage tournaments and also enjoyed each other practically each and every morning. I have the advantage of being a professional rider/riding instructor and had the pleasure to be alone with my mare in the morning each day during feeding time. My sexual experience with my Hannover mare probably is in the thousands and she even gave me head on a weekly basis. so, yes, I´d say I´m rather "experienced"... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
3 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Experienced? I´m an exclusive hetero zoophile, only interested in mares and practicing that for more than 30 years of my life now. 

I was in a longtime relationship with my first own mare for more than 22 years, we both won several dressage tournaments and also enjoyed each other practically each and every morning. I have the advantage of being a professional rider/riding instructor and had the pleasure to be alone with my mare in the morning each day during feeding time. My sexual experience with my Hannover mare probably is in the thousands and she even gave me head on a weekly basis. so, yes, I´d say I´m rather "experienced"... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

You either never mentioned that you were also an instructor or I missed it while concentrating on your criticism of my teaching/ training experience. Heh, I probably just ignored that, lol. 

I have to mention that now that I'm more accepting of equine romantic feelings of my own I've been noticing a very strong attraction between myself and my little Morgan mare as she's matured. Will anything come of this, only time will tell. I am definitely surprised by this though, having always felt that my feelings were strictly for canines all these years. Perhaps in a few years I will say my sexual experience has increased, perhaps not, but my romantic experience is definitely changing, and fast.

sw 

I'm very experienced with dogs, more males than females.  Been with several dozen over the last 50 +/- years.  Some only once, others as many as hundreds of times.  I've experimented with house cats and various small animals when I was... well, much younger.  Groped a Roebuck and a Sika deer buck and fingered their sheaths at a game farm, many years ago. 

My one and only horse experience consisted of reaching into a gelding's sheath and getting my hand coated in nasty, smelly stuff.  I guess his humans didn't believe that geldings need to be cleaned there.  Made friends with a sweet, sweet jennet (female donkey) and considered going back for a visit when no one was around.  I chickened out on that one, probably wisely.  Don't try this at home, kids!

@silverwolf:

I mentioned being a professional rider on reddit quite alot, so I guess you must have missed out on this... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

But it´s true, I went through three years of apprenticeship, shoveling manure from more than 50 boxes in the morning, giving lessons to beginners in the afternoon (mostly bratty and spoiled girls) and occasionally rode some of the more difficult horses , both private owned and school horses. After these three years of becoming what in German is called "Pferdewirt", I was employed in a big riding club famous for breeding showjumpers for nearly 10 years. For six years, I was the one managing this riding club with more than 100 horses, with only the owner of the club above me in hierarchy.

The only reason I´m not working as a riding instructor at the moment is my mare´s death in January 2016. I immediately quit my job ´cause walking by her empty box would have destroyed me completely. Luckily, my family supported me and so we bought a rather luxurious farm...and that´s how I am living right now: four mares, roughly 25 hektars of greenland/pastures, I make money through lots of solar modules installed on the large roofs of the farm and I´m also selling hay , what gives me some nice extra cash every other week.  Almost everything I consume I grow myself (including "funny tobacco"..if you know what I mean [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />).