Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

"If you want something done right, you better do it yourself"

Shortleash, I worked all my life to be where I´m now. I turned down university for it, I abandoned even the slightest resemblance of "living a normal life" for it ...and everything for the life I lead now. Absolutely worth it, if you ask me. You simply cannot expect others to do your homework, you cannot expect the world to build a life for yourself that fully meets all your demands and expectations. That´s your job and no one else´s. Everythig comes with a price...and you either start saving to be able to pay at an early stage of your life...or you won´t get where you want to be. It´s really as simple as that. 

Quote:
4 hours ago, shortleash said:

seriously frustrated male here....been looking for a friendly farmer in illinois for many years and failed....sigh...

You want to hump a farmer?!?    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

I'd hump a farmer!

I've pulled grass out of my dogs butt before...  multiple times.

Don't get any ideas now...

heard 30-30s schtick before and i am in ahhh of people who realize their desires early and work to consummate them...however i did not and was married before i did so any chance i have considering i have fantasies about goats is to find a sympathetic farmer...i thought i had three or four times over the years...but when it came time to meet...they disappeared...hiway says it is because they have a huge amount to lose...i think it is because they were lying...anyway you would think in the "animal" heartland of central illinois it would have happened by now...still a virgin though...had a zoo friend try to get me to do his dog but i declined....maybe i will have to reconsider...

Quote:
22 hours ago, ferritlove said:

I'd hump a farmer!

Good.  You keep him distracted, I'll go for the goats!

I'll join you after the farmer.

I'd go find the billy.  I assume everyone else above meant the does.

Quote:
7 hours ago, ferritlove said:

I'll join you after the farmer.

Ahh--

To still have the endurance of youth...[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Ahh--

To still have the endurance of youth...[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I'm glad I ain't the only one that can't do 3-a-day anymore. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />