Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

Ah, I missed it then.

I only train part time now, and only young stock (newborn to yearlings) for the most part after an accident left me pretty much unable to ride (see my "Whirlwind" story to learn more). I still train the odd rider here and there, and still train draft horses and ponies. I was pretty well born into a training career, but still had to start at the bottom cleaning stalls and such. It taught me respect for hard work though, so I'm grateful for it.

I grow most of what I eat as well, and many of the everyday things I use are home-made. I like it that way. 

sw

A virgin in all senses, and very irritable at times...

It sucks not having anyone in my state that wants to go further than "Hey, Hi, Bye.".

Quote:
On 8/1/2017 at 7:54 PM, egoldstein said:

In order of experience...

Sows, cows, dogs(m), dogs(f), donkeys(f)

I'm jealous...

Dogs, horses, donkeys.

Afew girls among them the far majority boys.

Mostly experienced with dogs (including a few wolf hybrids), a little fun with mares, very little with geldings, even less (but still a little) with stallions, some with parrots and once with an ostrich.

About 55 years experience.  Fence-hopped more than a bit in the early days.  (It was very different then; even occasional discussions on the back of the school bus.)  First leased, then built my own farm.  

So horses, drafts, ponies, donkeys, mules.  Sheep, goats, sow hogs, potbelly pigs, cattle, mini-cows.  Raised Great Danes, rescue other Danes.   Females exclusively (tried a few males, didn't like the "side effects").  Used to daily, occasionally twice a day (when someone was in heat and extra sexy).  Down to every other day or so now (sigh--).

So, "Experienced".

Nothing at all, and I don't see that ever changing.

I can't even have regular contact with a horse, and dogs are not on my list of priorities right now.

My first "real" experience was with a male dog and I've also fooled around with a female. But I don't know if I'd call myself experienced just yet... I'm still terrible at sex.. I need more practice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

seriously frustrated male here....been looking for a friendly farmer in illinois for many years and failed....sigh...

Perhaps you need to "become" the farmer, shortleash.  Thats the only way i was able to get satisfaction... Hobby farmer, that is.