Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

Quote:
15 hours ago, FloofyNewfie said:

I hope you're not planning on imposing your will and desires on her, or towards any female animal that may end up in your hands. No, if she lets you, then you may proceed. But do be aware that not all canines will be interested in being "penetrated." And if she's not, you must respect her wishes about that mater. The animal in the relationship gets to call the shots when it comes to any and all sexual acts.

Despite some of our recent conversations, we agree here it seems.

Quote:
On 9/18/2022 at 4:29 PM, WinterGreenWolf said:

Despite some of our recent conversations, we agree here it seems.

Well not to kick a dead horse, nor touch upon prior topics that no longer really interest me, I will say that we do agree on a lot of stances when it comes to zoosexuality and bestiality. Such as your stance that if one questions whether or not one wishes to even pursue a sexual relationship with an animal and are more attracted to their own species more than non-human animals, to pursue a relationship with a human first. Because once you have sex with an animal, you cannot "un-fuck" an animal. Doing so more than often weighs heavily on one's conscious if one has doubts. This is especially true if you don't know what you're doing. It's easy enough to let you penis/vagina take the wheel which may inflict a traumatic experience on the animal due to ignorance. I've been saying that for years now.

When it comes to sexual relationships with non-human animals, understanding body language and getting consent (getting confirmation that both parties are interested) are always the most important things. And before one is to ever get sexual with any animal they fancy, I've always implored that the study the body language and sexual behaviors of animals. Understanding how they exactly ask for sex, and to never pursuing advances further if there is any doubts on whether or not they are or are not interested is imperative to an ethical sexual relationship. The animal always, and I do mean always, gets to call the shots when it comes to anything sexual. The unfortunate reality is that it is easy to take advantage of an animal if you don't know what you're doing (or have malicious intent), and even if it's clear (to you and I) that they do not want to be touched sexually they'll often put up with it because you're the hand that ultimately feeds them. I've always preached that anything less than mutual pleasure is a no-go when it comes to sexual relationships with animals. Even if said animal exhibited interest in sex initially, at any point they are allowed to revoke any and all sex, even if you are about to reach a climax yourself. Once they indicate "stop" you are stop cease immediately.

For years I've preached this to people on ZooVille and on ZooCommunity when relevant. We, humans, as a species are the ones with the large prefrontal cortex and have the 7.4 to 7.8 EQ that allows for intelligence. Unfortunately, it is easy to abuse this position for selfish gratification.

Quote:
On 9/17/2022 at 0:38 AM, screamindemon said:

my ultimate fantasy is to have horse pussy 

Language.

Language is the nuance of communication.

There are many ways to say this. You chose what some would call "cringy"

Is that poor communication skills on your part, or is that your personal attitude towards genitals, indicating a thing to possess?

Perhaps you feel that animals are much inferior creatures, and hey, we as a society/species do very aweful things to animals, so, you will do to such property as you desire with no moral dilemma. Perhaps you feel it titillating to troll zoophiles by posting in questionable language. Perhaps you totally don't get the meaning of the word "zoophile" and feel that you will earn respect/zeta points for displaying a dominating BDSM fetish attitude. Perhaps you are just hoping someone will offer up their horse for you to rape at your pleasure. The world may never know. These, of course, are all speculation.

Quote:
11 hours ago, Darkmoor said:

Language.

Language is the nuance of communication.

There are many ways to say this. You chose what some would call "cringy"

Is that poor communication skills on your part, or is that your personal attitude towards genitals, indicating a thing to possess?

Perhaps you feel that animals are much inferior creatures, and hey, we as a society/species do very aweful things to animals, so, you will do to such property as you desire with no moral dilemma. Perhaps you feel it titillating to troll zoophiles by posting in questionable language. Perhaps you totally don't get the meaning of the word "zoophile" and feel that you will earn respect/zeta points for displaying a dominating BDSM fetish attitude. Perhaps you are just hoping someone will offer up their horse for you to rape at your pleasure. The world may never know. These, of course, are all speculation.

Okay, I'm sorry but I have to do this...

"Alright Meg, let's take a look at that Birgina..." (props to those who get the Family Guy reference).

i thought the question was experience...not ethical experience or proper experience or meaningful experience... so please get off of my cloud...

Experienced. I buried my 3 dogs, the third 3 years ago.
That's enough experience to I know how much it hurts.
Now I have 8 dogs, most of them are adults, two are middle-aged.
The most wonderful feeling in the world is love with my female dogs.
God put all his energy to create the most beautiful animal, the female dog.
It never gets easier when you lose one.