• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many human partners have you had?
Several guys, no women. Got hit on by more guys in HS than girls, but I don't know if the one girl had any sexual interest in me, whereas with the guys, it was obvious.

If I had been born on a farm, I would have been best buddies with all the male animals, or at least the ones capable of bonding with humans, and the number of humans I would have been with could have been zero.

None whatsoever, and slowly going insane.

Quote:
On 1/18/2018 at 2:03 AM, farellfoxx said:

None whatsoever, and slowly going insane.

Sorry to hear that; if it's something you do want, keeping trying to make it happen; although if not IMO you should atleast try it once or twice (relationship with people) life is way to short, to not take the chance atleast, if you don't like it/it doesn't work for you; then you know that your exclusive to animals, that would be the time to get one for a companion atleast. (if you can afford to take care of one)

Altough I can relate to the going crazy; lack of mutual love in someone's life for long enough can really have a negative impact on ones mental well-being, I've been there and know the feelings all to well sadly

Quote:
13 hours ago, Cynolove693 said:

Sorry to hear that; if it's something you do want, keeping trying to make it happen; although if not IMO you should atleast try it once or twice (relationship with people) life is way to short, to not take the chance atleast, if you don't like it/it doesn't work for you; then you know that your exclusive to animals, that would be the time to get one for a companion atleast. (if you can afford to take care of one)

Altough I can relate to the going crazy; lack of mutual love in someone's life for long enough can really have a negative impact on ones mental well-being, I've been there and know the feelings all to well sadly

It's incredible how many times I've tried, nobody's biting. I'm probably going to have to get an animal, I can't keep doing the rejection game. If it even got that far.

Too many women to count. I haven't shut the door to my next partner being a woman either. It's as likely as a bitch or mare (maybe a little less) as I do find women to have their own certian appeal.

sw

Quote:
On 1/23/2018 at 4:53 AM, farellfoxx said:

It's incredible how many times I've tried, nobody's biting. I'm probably going to have to get an animal, I can't keep doing the rejection game. If it even got that far.

If you "get an animal" just as a replacement for human partnership you'll find yourself disappointed. If that is not what you meant, my apology in advance.

sw

Quote:
On 1/26/2018 at 3:41 PM, silverwolf1 said:

If you "get an animal" just as a replacement for human partnership you'll find yourself disappointed. If that is not what you meant, my apology in advance.

sw

Most people don't see me as partner material, Is it wrong to not want to be used as a cum-rag by people? I have a need for an actual, healthy, commitment; sex isn't the end all be all.

3:  Hawk, Darwin & Ebonlupus.  My relationship with Ebonlupus ended in 2003 -- 15 years ago at the time I write this response.  There are a couple humans I've been interested in, but knowing my poor history in relationships and my emotional difficulties, I couldn't fathom burdening someone I like with entanglements with me.  That said, I haven't entirely forsworn against having another human lover, but ... I would really need to have myself in a better place first, in a variety of aspects.

Quote:
On 1/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, Ramseys said:

2....  Neither had a tail so....

LOL !!   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

With that as the gauge, I'd have to include a couple of Rotts and a sow!

None.  Had offers, in college and later.  Just completely no attraction.  Nice enough people though, just no idea why they thought I was a "catch".

Quote:
4 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

LOL !!   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

With that as the gauge, I'd have to include a couple of Rotts and a sow!

Well I was infuring that humans were laking...

Making the absence of a tail to indicate that.

As G. Orwell so succinctly put it. "Four legs good, two legs bad".