• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many human partners have you had?

Not sure if this fits in this section, but didn't know where else to put it; for me the number would be zero! I've never been in a romantic relationship with people (although I may have led a few norm friends to think I was, you know to keep them from questioning my sexuality) I've actually never kissed a human before either, nevertheless I did experiment sexually in the past, only to realize how much I'm not attracted to people.. (which led to disappointment and frustration from them which in turn ruined those friendships) its impossible for me to develop a relationship with humans; I accepted that a long time ago..

2....  Neither had a tail so....

3 over my lifetime.  4 legs are better, and a bigger variety keeps things fresh.

I think this question needs an addition because it´s not hard to remain a "human virgin" when you never had a real chance with humans, right? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I´m 46 now, still a "human virgin" despite the fact that my profession as a riding instructor has exposed me to lots of possibilities to get laid with girls. I even remember phases in my life where I literally was stalked by some of my female riding students, but declined any advances from them . Thank god I had the "I strictly separate work and private life, so thank you for your interest, but no..." excuse....spared me from some major inconveniences. You literally can´t avoid becoming the number one target for teenage girls and some adult women when you´re in charge of an entire riding facility.

Anyway, to me the idea of having a relationship and/or sex with one of those furless monkeys is equally appalling as it is for normals to imagine having a relationship and/or sex with a mare, so...zero for me, too. 

Possibilities with human females: lots

Interest in that: zero

I could've, maybe even should've with a girl way back when, in high school.  I didn't, probably for the better but who knows.  Now I'm just a plain old virgin.  Oh yay.

Exactly none.  I never have, still don't find humans of either gender sexually attractive.

Relationship wise 6. Each time they were either control or abusive fucks. Or just played way to many mind games. The one girl I wanted to marry the day I got the $3000 ring was the day I caught her in bed with my so called freind. 

I might have the occasional one night stand but I don't trust humans to date.

Quote:
6 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Relationship wise 6. Each time they were either control or abusive fucks. Or just played way to many mind games. The one girl I wanted to marry the day I got the $3000 ring was the day I caught her in bed with my so called freind. 

I might have the occasional one night stand but I don't trust humans to date.

...but...but...morals are regressive and only influenced by religious indoctrination! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> You´re just a polyphobe, a misogynist for not accepting your girl´s freedom to sleep with whomever she wants, right?!? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> What a total conservative cuck you are ... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> (In case you or others don´t get it, that was meant ironical, so hands off the report button, SJW´s).

Joking aside, whenever someone gives statements like you did, I always have a strong desire to hear the other side...I really wonder what the "control or abusive fucks" would be saying about you regarding your relationships with them. 

"I just might have the occasional one night stand..." Like this one guy you caught with the girl you bought the ring for....not blaming you for having ONS, but you really need to see things from BOTH sides, trust me, that helps tremendously in dealing with the harsh realities of life. Maybe one of your ONS also has a boyfriend with a 3K ring.  It´s rather easy to blame others, but incredibly hard to practice actual self reflection. Just sayin´...and always keep in mind my favourite Latin proverb "penis erectus non compos mentis"...an erect cock isn´t made of thoughts...

I also want to say you had negative experiences with 6 out of about 3,6 billion women living on this planet so far. Don´t you think you´re generalising here? Maybe it´s you that feels attracted to the wrong type of women? Not saying it is so, but it surely could be possible...unlike the X-files said, the truth is NOT out there, it´s buried within you and you have to do a whole lot of digging to get it out of there. 

Who said they where all women? As to both sides yes a few I fully admitte that it takes two to tango but a few others let's look at why I have trust issues and know that I'm damage goods when it comes to dating and thinking I'm a worthless human who does not deserve any one to care about me.

At 12 was caught getting knotted by farm dog by one of my dads drinking buddys. So next five years to keep him from telling everyone in town I was his personal sex toy. Also his personal thief and punching bag. Basically rapped. Not one I count as a relationship.

First girlfriend in high school, was dating real kinky bitch. Hot wax, bdms, light stuff compared to how extreme that can get. All fine and good until the afternoon she had me tied to headboard and put a chef knife through my leg. Then when I busted head board and got the fuck out of there and told her it was over she told the school that I had rapped her. Thankfully I had already called the cops about her stabbing me and the cops and court saw she was lying.

Second girlfriend in high school  got pregnant. Daddy didn’t like that and shipped her out even though I was going to step up to plate and get job marry her and be a dad. Was told by his high paid aternny if I ever tried to contact her or the family I be in prison for rest of my life. I should have fought him in court but was a scared teenager. That's when I found out the courts more often then not only work for those with money. Do I have a kid? I hope so and I hope they had good life. But knowing daddy I bet he made her have abortion or give it up for adoption.

First boy friend. Manipulation from the word go. Beat me and had me believe that everything that was wrong and why he smacked me around was my fault. Used to tie me up so his friends could fuck me whenever they wanted. If it wasn't for a few good friends who saw what was going on who got me out of that mess I be dead.

Second boy friend the year we dated was great but in the end we were from different world's and wanted different things. Last I knew he is in NY happy married with two kids.

Third gf, was going great had ring caught her in bed with my so called friend. Her words "he makes more money and has bigger dick then you." Best to find out what she truly thought then before I married her.

Third boy friend. Drunk ass who hit on anything in sight. Called me all the time to keep tabs on me and see where I was before he fucked other people. Walked in on him sucking on my cousins tits one day. Then that night he tryed getting into two of my hedrosexal friends pants. When they told him no he got pissed and tried to take it out on me. After we split learned just how many people he was fucking behind my back.

As to my one night stands anyone I know is in a relationship I will not sleep with. A few I have and then latter found out they where married and told them no when they showed back up for more fun and why. So don't think me some high and mighty jugmental prick. I know I'm human just like everyone else.

Mmm... armchair psychology.  Historically, there have always been a small percentage of people who never get married.  It could be due to a lot of things, psychological, and physiological.  Someone should not be discouraged from getting married (unless they are doing so for the wrong reasons or do not have their behavior all together) just because they do not believe themselves capable of being married.  If someone thinks of themselves as not being marriage material and that they are so screwed up because they prefer their bitch to women and what have you, they should be encouraged to realize that despite liking animals and having sex with them, there is an opportunity to start over anew, and they should reconsider, but shouldn't be forced into something that they are not comfortable with.  As far as zoophilia is concerned, the people I've encountered are often that small percentage who are unlikely to ever find a human mate, due to circumstances that are out of their control.

When you are a superstar, chicks hit on you, and the idea of living with one (if you can't have them all) and boning her forever is a natural consequence of that situation.  When you are marginally autistic, have a funny sounding voice due to physiological reasons (as opposed to talking in a lisp deliberately, like the flaming gays do, and is a learned behavior that can be proven to be changed), or are a semi-bubble boy who can't venture out into the real world due to health issues, those can be big issues if they cannot be remedied.

You never know sometimes those situations can be fixed, but technology can't turn someone who has Down's or serious physical problems into a normal acting person.  Zoophiles aren't typically that disabled, but they are typically not the superstar playboy type.