• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many human partners have you had?

30-30, if you have a change of heart, are tired of mares and are looking for a woman, go for it.  I know of guys who've left behind their love for dogs to find a woman and have succeeded.  Not everyone is ready for that kind of thing, but if you are, all the best luck to you.

Quote:
7 hours ago, zemlya said:

When you are marginally autistic...

Unfortunately, that's me (Asperger's Syndrome). I am totally socially inept, don't play well with others and I have the attention span of a puppy.

Oh I'm sure you have a better attention span then- Squirrel!!!!

(Sorry Dingo Jay could not pass up on the joke.)

There is something of a generational thing here.       In the days of my youth there was no alternative to missionary hetero sex anywhere you looked.     Of course it was possible but no body talked about it because it was illegal under the old sodomy laws.       The closest anybody came was some old cowboy jokes (#1 "I'm hungry enough to eat a horse"  #2 "I'm horny enough to fuck a horse"  #3 "I'm big enough to satisfy a horse").

So I did what everybody and everything around me said to do, I got a girlfriend.      It wasn't satisfying so I tried another one, and another one.      Then I decided that since it was getting less satisfying with every try it wasn't fair to sincere young women and stopped trying humans.

Quote:
On 1/8/2018 at 7:35 PM, 30-30 said:

Anyway, to me the idea of having a relationship and/or sex with one of those furless monkeys is equally appalling as it is for normals to imagine having a relationship and/or sex with a mare, so...zero for me, too.     

I couldnt have said that any better.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />   

Quote:
On 1/11/2018 at 7:46 PM, DingoJay said:

Unfortunately, that's me (Asperger's Syndrome). I am totally socially inept, don't play well with others and I have the attention span of a puppy.

Same here, I completely lack social skills, and I'm a loner with a general loathing of mankind; also my attention span is limited to only what I have interest in most of the time, I acknowledge that part of me and know it's not a desirable trait but it's a part of my personality

I do realize that it's not anyone's fault that I can't relate to others enough to form bonds, (even though people have put me through some shit in the past, I've been treated like I am totally worthless most of my life because I'm autistic, to make things worse someone attempted to molest me at a young age, not to mention I was bullied in school pretty bad, but from the start I've always had trust issues) that's entirely me, and even if I had the time left too; I'd rather not put anyone through the trouble of trying to be in a relationship with me; I know there could be someone out there that would love me enough to tolerate my shortcomings (like my inability to maintain relationships, or my lack of sexual drive towards humans) but its highly unlikely and I have zero interest in being in a relationship with anyone unless they have fur, 4 legs and a tail..

Ill be zoo exclusive until I'm 6 foot under the ground.... 

Quote:
On ‎11‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 6:51 PM, zemlya said:

30-30, if you have a change of heart, are tired of mares and are looking for a woman, go for it.  I know of guys who've left behind their love for dogs to find a woman and have succeeded.  Not everyone is ready for that kind of thing, but if you are, all the best luck to you.

I appreciate your advice, but honestly can´t imagine a scenario in which I will ever get tired of mares. I never felt as if I was missing something even when I was together with my Hannover mare for 22 years. As I wrote in my reply, I already had more than enough chances to get laid with human females, but declined every single opportunity to do so. Humans simply aren´t for me, I guess...and I don´t feel any remorse because it is so. It´s completely fine the way it is. I´m happy with my Tinker mare and see absolutely no reason to desire human females, not in the past, not now and not in the future. Human females would be some sort of a "downgrade" for me...and I value my emotions and sexuality way too much to go for anything but the best...in my case, the best is mares.

Quote:
On 1/11/2018 at 0:51 PM, zemlya said:

I know of guys who've left behind their love for dogs to find a woman and have succeeded. 

I mean if someone really wants that more power too them, and I'd wish them the best of luck, it is not easy to change ones sexuality, or who they are emotionally attracted to, psychological studies have proven it impossible for some people, but it isn't impossible for everyone...

I tried, several times throughout my life, not out of the urge to be normal, but out of plain loneliness (periods in my life I didn't have any animals of my own) and all my attempts were failures, I've tried with both men and women either way I wasn't happy, being with a human didn't fill the emptiness I was feeling, my emotional attachment and attraction wasn't there like it is for dogs, I felt completely alone, which led to being depressed, all my relationships ended because of my lack of sexual attraction you know "your not hard so you obviously don't love me" if not that it was "why don't you open up, or ever talk about your feelings, you must not trust me" or "why do you always back away when I try to kiss you, and avoid me touching you" 

Ya my relationships didn't last long, I mean I tried, I really did but it just never worked out, it's hard to make it work when you don't feel anything for someone

Reality is I didn't trust them, and didn't have feelings for them in a romantic way, not even lust, it just plain and simple wasn't there..

Are we only counting sex partners here? Four ... two males, two females.

The males were just fuck-buddies, nothing romantic, both while I was in high school.

The first female was my HS girlfriend; screwed her once when we were kind of drifting apart ... saw her once more and we split. Second female, I married ... big mistake; I won't go into details. Got divorced and had a string of catastrophic attempts at dating. Finally figured out I'd be doing all women a favor by leaving them alone.

I like human females, but I'm really lousy at relationships with them. I do have a female friend, but she lives about three states away and we exchange emails and talk on the phone once in a while, so we're friends. I have met her in person once, but I'd be afraid of wrecking the friendship if we got any closer.