• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jokes

Quote:
52 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Hair sheep breeds.   Don't need docking, among other benefits.    

American wool has no market value, too many poly fibers from hay strings/nets mixed in, all the wool is Merino from Aus and NZ these days.  Woolies are fading into the past..... 

All the wool is in miniature breeds, or specialty color "breeds" like the mutts I have here for the dog to chase. Find some-one who shears now-a-days in the US though. 

Back on topic-

<p style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#444444;font-size:medium;">
Three women went out drinking and decided to have a contest to see who could get the drunkest. The next day the women all got together.

The first woman said, "I drove my car into a ditch."

The second woman said, "I blew chunks."

The third woman said, "I burned down my house."

After they all had told their stories, the third woman said, "I guess I won!" The second woman said, "Wait a minute, you don't understand, Chunks is my dog."

Frank was excited about his new rifle so he went bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it.  A moment later he felt a tap on his shoulder, turned around and saw a big black bear. The black bear said, "You've got two choices. I either maul you to death or we have rough sex." Frank decided to bend over. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another hunting trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Again, there was tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a huge mistake Frank. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have REALLY rough sex." Again, Frank thought it was better to comply. Although he survived, it would take several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear said, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Six of the seven dwarfs are sitting around the house one day when Sleepy rushes in and says, "Guess what guys, I've won a trip to see the Pope!" Everyone gets all excited and chants, "We finally get to ask him, we finally get to ask him." The next day, they are standing in front of the Pope, Dopey out in front of the other six. All the other six start pushing Dopey and saying, "Go ahead, Dopey, ask him, ask him!" The Pope looks at Dopey and asks, "Do you have a question to ask me, young man?" Dopey looks up shyly and says, "Well, yes." The Pope tells him to go ahead and ask. Dopey asks, "Well, do.... do they have nuns in Alaska?"T he Pope replies, "Well, yes, I'm sure we have nuns in Alaska." The others all keep nudging Dopey and chanting, "Ask him the rest, Dopey, ask him the rest!" The Pope asks Dopey if there's more to his question, and Dopey continues, "Well, uh, do they have, uh, black nuns in Alaska?" To which the Pope replies, "Well, my son, I think there must be a few black nuns in Alaska, yes." Still not satisfied, the others keep saying, "Ask him the last part, Dopey, ask him the last part!" The Pope asks Dopey, "Is there still more to your question?"T o which Dopey replies, "Well, uh, yeah..... are there, uh, are there any midget black nuns in Alaska?" The startled Pope replies, "Well, no, my son, I really don't think there are any midget black nuns in Alaska." At this, Dopey turns all kinds of colors, and the others start laughing, and yelling... "Dopey screwed a penguin, Dopey screwed a penguin!"

A man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and calls a veterinarian for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.  The guy doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and will instead lay down and wallow in the grass when they are pregnant.  

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means HE has to impregnate the sheep. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back and goes to bed.  Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again.  He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back and goes to bed. The next morning he wakes to find the sheep still just standing around.  One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods.  He spends all day shagging the sheep and, upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.  

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look at the sheep.  He asks his wife to look out and tell him if the sheep are laying in the grass.  "No," she says, "they're all in the truck and one of them is honking the horn!"

A boy asks his mom, "Why am I black and you're white?" She says, "Don't even go there. The way that party went, you're lucky you don't bark."

One day the Lone Ranger and his companion Tonto were walking through the desert when Tonto suddenly stopped, bent down to the ground and said, Buffalo Come!"

And the Lone Ranger said, "How do you know Tonto?"

Tonto replied, "Ear stuck to ground..."

A woman and her friend are visiting the zoo. They are standing in front of the Silverback gorilla's cage, when one woman makes a gesture that the gorilla interprets as an invitation. He grabs her yanks her over the fence and takes her to his nest in the pen. There he ravishes her and makes passionate love to her for about 2 hours till he is tranquilized, and the lady taken to hospital. Her friend visits her the next day and asks "Are you hurt?" She replies. "Of Course I'm hurt, He hasn't called! He hasn't written!"

[Image: 5cabb1f34d292_BearHunting.jpg.c7cef9b9ff...548fa0.jpg]

Some hopefully funny captions I've add to photo from the web.

[Image: 1e6766acd8615181a42fc46094a13071.jpg.b4a...063625.jpg]

[Image: 8b28f0666fb4393c59c3b3bd12603bfc.jpg.9db...f356c6.jpg]

[Image: 13fc1c75879252283370c62ddbae9522.jpg.801...4ea9ba.jpg]

[Image: 166148b8abb0863e169f404fb9b15e33.jpg.b64...df3e1a.jpg]

[Image: 9545791.jpg.7d114fce1d49a1a49d6617e4a720e53e.jpg]

[Image: 958154732_34b8cad2fc_o.thumb.jpg.692a8b4...4dffaa.jpg]

[Image: 7147663559_a77099f4e6_k.thumb.jpg.b3e3b6...8b4e45.jpg]

[Image: 54113632992971995.jpg.3272582eb1ecb4267c...a895d6.jpg]

[Image: b7de9f9f65f68d66abd7eb6cda1d0c48.jpg.0d6...e25b56.jpg]

[Image: 5cabb4408034b_cAjsAeU-Imgur.jpg.5ffa8dc0...ec8c2b.jpg]

[Image: dorset-ewe.jpg.40ee2d8f11a85c7cf00ed6f392edea33.jpg]

[Image: 5cabb4905bff1_Ohfuck.jpg.0cc0df9aee7f6ec...45a528.jpg]

[Image: suffolk-ram.jpg.8adb637bf08bac8833caf30e4861eb7f.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pnf523xFyE1sulvu1_540.jpg.fc1878d...108d3c.jpg]

[Image: wiltshire-long-horn.jpg.cff614a17f1f5025...500927.jpg]

I'll be dreamin' 'bout "Ruth" tonight though...

sw