• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you avoid detection from a Vetinairy?

Quote:
1 minute ago, Cat said:

I'd say behaviour is more of a giveaway, since a female would be much more receptive, and a male would me much more willing than in any other standard case; but that just should make your vet say: damn you should neuter this dog (if intact), and that's up to you, you can always say it's fine, I find it unethical, they are happy like that; you get it.

Thanks , I also must ask how would you curve these behaviors? How would you get a female dog to act less receptive to other people?

Quote:
Just now, Edog91 said:

Thanks , I also must ask how would you curve these behaviors? How would you get a female dog to act less receptive to other people?

I am the noob here, I have like 0 experience and I am just picking up random points I read around.

But if I get it right is by creating a pattern that none can replicate, signaling, like there's a space and time for sex, and keep that pattern and respect the pattern.

That is however not foolproof, but it's something.

Quote:
8 hours ago, Cat said:

I am the noob here, I have like 0 experience and I am just picking up random points I read around.

But if I get it right is by creating a pattern that none can replicate, signaling, like there's a space and time for sex, and keep that pattern and respect the pattern.

That is however not foolproof, but it's something.

Good high points!

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

Good high points!

I'm learning c:

Speaking from experience... After making love leave no proof of your crime and clean up the mess, and only love when it's more intense