• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you avoid detection from a Vetinairy?

You can never be too careful, and before I take on the responsibility of caring for a loved one. What should I know to avoid detection from the vetinairyians. Obviously the animals wellbeing and comfort comes first. Respecting the animal and there wishes is a good way to avoid abuse. But is there any settle ways vets could tell what activities u are engaging in with your animal? How do u avoid suspension from vets?

Fear of visiting the veterinary maybe is one of the most exaggerated ones within the community. In reality, no vet will search your animal´s private parts for signs of sexual activity...well, IF you don´t give the vet good reasons for it. And even if you do with behaving like you have something to hide etc./ mindless usage of language, then there will be nothing to prove without proper evidence, physical evidence like semen leftovers, for example. Besides that, hardly anything will arouse suspicion to a level that lets the vet fetch the "rape kit". If you have a an appointment with the vet, it would probably be a good idea to cease any sexual actions with your animal about 24 -48 hours before. For example, my mare´s vagina shows increased blood flow by reddening approximately up to 2-3 hours after intercourse...not a good idea to sleep with your mare at 6 AM and having the vet inspect her at 8 AM...you get the idea. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

But there´s another category: emergencies. In these cases, especially in really bad cases, the vet surely has other things to do than taking a sample from your animal´s genitals to get you. So, also not exactly a high risk to be caught by the vet. It´s quite simple in the end: just don´t act like a moron and you´ll be good. Try to blend in with the vet´s typical "normal" customer, behave like any other animal owner would behave, don´t act like a jerk stumbling over his own legs and keep your mouth shut if it isn´t necessary to talk. Don´t try to "come out" to your vet, not even by dropping some words to slightly "hint" at zoophilia...always remember: those who know CAN snitch on you for several reasons and even in a "delayed" form , should your friendly relationship with that person change. Those who don´t know, those who don´t have any suspicion because you can "blend in" and have control over what you say, those will never snitch on you, not even accidentally. Keep out the sexual things of the vet´s office and you probably never will encounter any problems regarding the vet. 

One issue remains: it´s the issue of altering your animal´s general behaviour with your sexual advances. A zoo should always keep an eye on abnormal behavioural changes of his animal that could possibly be linked to sexual activity...things like altering the animal´s estrus cycle as well as literally training the animal. What surely is a pretty convinving dead giveaway of bestiality activities for example is a male animal that starts to hump the vet if he bends over for a second...you´ll also get the idea, I hope [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Use your brain and don´t try do the thinking with the penis ("Ooohh, the vet will be around my stable in 45 minutes...aaah, fuck it, I´ll sleep with my mare, he SUUUURELY won´t notice anything when he´s inspecting my mare´s tail for possible fungus infection......" - Vet: " Ahem, Sir, there´s some oozy liquid dripping from your horse´s labiae....and let me take a look inside her, her vulva is so reddened, it could possibly be an infection...let me just fetch the sample kit, Sir, to see what medication she needs" One day later: *driiing* Hello, it´s your vet speaking, the lab found human sperm in your horse...any idea where this comes from???- " *kicks his own ass for trying to think with his penis*".

Yeah, that´s about it. I never had any dangerous situations with my vet. The only thing that made him give me a strange face from time to time was when he saw how my mare and I were treating each other. She would flee from the vet trying to give her an injection, for example, but with me hugging her, she didn´t move one step and took the injection like a trooper. My mare was so used to being calm and relaxed when I was with her, she knew that nothing bad would happen to her if I was around her and that she had nothing to fear. It must had him thinking about this deep and intimate realtionship between my mare and me, but he never uttered any word even hinting at having a suspicion.

But yeah, simply try to be "like all the others" when you´re having to go to the vet or have him visit you as it is usual with horses. Don´t have any sexaul activity with your animal one or two days prior to your appointment and keep an eye out for certain behaviour your animal might develop due to having sex with you, behavioural stuff as well as possible interference with your animal´s natural reproductive cycle. In rare cases, there is a slight chance of developing a so called fake preganacy in female animals by permanent sexual stimulation or your female going atypically on a "constant in heat" mode. I´m not saying sexual activities solely cause this, but they´re surely playing a certain small role in the entire complex, tipping off the already unbalanced hormonal system into the wrong direction. Generally speaking: be a responsible and reasonable zoo, then no vet will ever even think of pulling out the sample collection kit on your animal.  

PS: Usually, the following is what makes vets take samples from animal genitalia:

https://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/tennessee-man-accused-of-sex-act-with-horse-twice-in-one-week/747075111

PPS: The link won´t work for whatever reason...just search "tennessee man sex with horse" on that website...

Depends on your country of residence a lot.  Maybe the above holds for parts of Europe; I don't know, never having been with animals there.

In the U.S. there are seminars at the vet conventions, put on by the "humane" groups, teaching vets what signs to look for.  In some places vets (and computer service places as well) are required by law to report "evidence".

They look for "evidence" in 3 areas.

1) Physical evidence, in the animal.  There are changes, both temporary and over time.

2) Behavioral, of the animal.

3) Behavioral, of the owner.

I have never been to one of those seminars; I know people who have (I have known some vets since they were born, others for decades, as friends).  They mentioned them in some detail in passing; I feigned indifference.  I have not confided my "orientation" to any of them, though I have suspected some of them had suspicions.  I have also had suspicions that some of the vets I have known have been "into" animals themselves.  Like upper 90 % certainty in a few cases.   I might mention that those vets were far and away the best vets I have ever known; unfortunately they were snapped up by industry and no longer in public practice.  (Not uncommon, large animal vets tend to move on to less demanding careers as they get a few years behind them).

So yeah, there is the possibility of risk taking your animal to the vet.  Best to "sound out" the different ones in your area before you need to take in an animal you have been sexing.  If possible wait some weeks since last sex before.

I had a rather frightening experience some years ago.  I had a farm call from a practice I had used for years; they sent a new guy fresh out of vet school instead of the owner who I knew well.   "New guy" for some reason unrelated to the purpose of the call, felt it necessary to do a vaginal inspection.  Pointed out, repeatedly and with much emphasis, that there was an "abnormal" area inside upper surface.  Found it necessary to show me.  

Interestingly, the practice owner called me later, said the new guy had been sent on his way and wasn't with the practice anymore.  I can only imagine what must have transpired when he got back to the clinic for the owner to feel that he needed to call me and tell me that.

I've rambled a bit.  Risk of passing years I guess.  Hopefully some info you can benefit from.

Are you guys telling me vets check for signs of sex with your animal?...

No way.

Way.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cat said:

Are you guys telling me vets check for signs of sex with your animal?...

No way.

As I said above in my post,  no the vets usually don´t as not every single vet is schooled by "humane", "animal rights" groups...those schooled vets are rather the exception than the rule. And if you haven´t had sex with your animal immediately before the examination, even "schooled" vets won´t notice a thing. Leftover human semen inside your animal (or, to a lesse extend, dried semen in your animal´s fur) truly is the only evidence that could break your neck. Everything else , like behavioural changes beyond the norm, isn´t evidence, just clues. But honestly, nothing that can´t be dealt with by properly cleaning up your animal before the vet appointment as well as keeping your genitals in your pants some 24-48 hours before. As the animal´s owner, YOU have the say...if you don´t agree to intravaginal examination, then the vet has absolutely NO right to do so. What you also have to keep in mind is that the "schooling" those "humans" organisations do for vets has already led to false accusations, people came under the suspicion of being sexually active with their animals although they never ever have even thought of "getting it on with Fido"... it´s just a matter of time until someone unjustifiedly accused of "zoophilia" will sue the living shit out of such an overmotivated vet. 

Quote:
30 minutes ago, 30-30 said:

As I said above in my post,  no the vets usually don´t as not every single vet is schooled by "humane", "animal rights" groups...those schooled vets are rather the exception than the rule. And if you haven´t had sex with your animal immediately before the examination, even "schooled" vets won´t notice a thing. Leftover human semen inside your animal (or, to a lesse extend, dried semen in your animal´s fur) truly is the only evidence that could break your neck. Everything else , like behavioural changes beyond the norm, isn´t evidence, just clues. But honestly, nothing that can´t be dealt with by properly cleaning up your animal before the vet appointment as well as keeping your genitals in your pants some 24-48 hours before. As the animal´s owner, YOU have the say...if you don´t agree to intravaginal examination, then the vet has absolutely NO right to do so. What you also have to keep in mind is that the "schooling" those "humans" organisations do for vets has already led to false accusations, people came under the suspicion of being sexually active with their animals although they never ever have even thought of "getting it on with Fido"... it´s just a matter of time until someone unjustifiedly accused of "zoophilia" will sue the living shit out of such an overmotivated vet. 

It makes sense, when I was a kid my aunt's dog would try to fuck the hell out of everyone, hell I remember once he tried to rape the hell out of me, and I had to climb a wall or otherwise he would have rip my clothes (honestly I was secretly turned on, so maybe he was reading me, but you know, it was the family's garden, otherwise I'd  have definitely let him do it), yet the dog was just horny, none was telling him to go hump people, and I'd assume a vet would be freaked out.

I wonder how does this apply with males, I mean do I have to be aware when going to the doctor and they check me?... because so far I only hear stuff about females, which I'd guess makes stuff more obvious than when it's the other way around, and it's a male on you.

It'd be more freaky to get an anal rupture of some sort and then having to go to the doctor, I don't know if dogs can do that.

Just about anything is possible but most things are rather unlikely.       As far as a doctor detecting sperm in you, gay sex isn't illegal.       Same goes for most stretching or tearing.        Worst case: tell him that you had an accident with an exotic toy.

Quote:
3 hours ago, Cat said:

It'd be more freaky to get an anal rupture of some sort and then having to go to the doctor, I don't know if dogs can do that.

Yes, that has happened, at least as attested to by a zoo who's been on a number of forums. He said his ringpiece got torn up when some dog was knotted in him and pulled away. I think he may have said it needed surgical repair; I know for certain he said he'd never quite completely healed up from it.

I may have read of other such events; I've been following zoo forums for a very long while. I suspect it's pretty rare to get serious damage that way, but a fair number of zoos have made it clear that getting a knot yanked out will leave you pretty sore for a while.

Tangent to this topic, but I wonder if there's an effective way to condition oneself against such damage, maybe with something like Kegel exercises.

Be careful if you live or are doing anything in Alabama, they have a state law banning the sale of sex toys:

https://en.wikipedia(DOT)org/wiki/Anti-Obscenity_Enforcement_Act

Though possession is not in itself illegal, the lawmakers are likely of the mindset where if a person is reported to have been injured by one, they would probably use that as an excuse for an absolute total ban.

Texas has one also:

https://en.wikipedia(DOT)org/wiki/Texas_obscenity_statute

With a court ruling against it, its not enforced, but still on the books. Another appeal and a bad ruling could bring it out of hibernation at any time.

Sandy Springs, Georgia struck its former total ban late last year, when it was determined to be out-of-line with state law. Still probably not a place to report to a doctor with rectal trauma.

Maybe better in those areas to claim use of a shampoo bottle, bedknob, or other item likely to cause such damage.

Resident Hyaena ^..^