• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you avoid detection from a Vetinairy?

Quote:
1 hour ago, threelegs said:

Yes, that has happened, at least as attested to by a zoo who's been on a number of forums. He said his ringpiece got torn up when some dog was knotted in him and pulled away. I think he may have said it needed surgical repair; I know for certain he said he'd never quite completely healed up from it.

I may have read of other such events; I've been following zoo forums for a very long while. I suspect it's pretty rare to get serious damage that way, but a fair number of zoos have made it clear that getting a knot yanked out will leave you pretty sore for a while.

Tangent to this topic, but I wonder if there's an effective way to condition oneself against such damage, maybe with something like Kegel exercises.

Why would the dog want to pull away when he is knotted?... damn it sounds scary as fuck, it already seems pretty scary the fact that their penises are so large, I thought they'd just be quiet and pull slightly for them to feel pleasure but not pull away like that, should help take the fact it's just so big.

I am quite tight myself, I get worried about this stuff.

I wonder if there is a way to get the dog to behave a way during sex, just to make sure accidents like that won't happen, and that's enjoyable for both.

Go back and read the rest of that guide you quoted elsewhere.          The most common problem with dogs that results in pulling and tear outs is the simple fact that dogs don't reach their full erect length until after they are tied.      If he knots then you don't have enough room inside you for his full erect length, he will feel pain and he will pull until the pain is relieved.

You just take the risks if you want to do the deed, and all sorts of unplanned things can happen. About the only way I could think of to minimize the risk would be to have another person with you who could help control the dog. I'm just guessing here, but preventing the dog from dismounting seems likely to be the best way to reduce risk.

Btw, not all dogs are hugely hung. Like every other species, there are fairly wide variations in proportions.

You could get a chihuahua. They're often hung clear to the floor; you could lie on your back and let him do you missionary, then hold him in place while he pumps himself dry in you. I suspect, though, that our anatomy may be so configured as to prevent any dog from gaining an effective tie in that position. Of course, once they're in, even without a tie they like to stick around and finish. Other small or medium-small breeds might be okay that way too. I'd gladly volunteer as a research subject.

Gosh, when did this discussion turn from "Is a vet able to identify sexual activities with my animal" into " What will my doc say when I´m rushing into his office with a torn sphincter"...?!? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

But honestly, if YOU don´t give your doc clues to what was the reason for your injury, he probably won´t ask or if he asks, then just lie, make up something. As some may already know, I had to get circumcised because of a little accident getting head from my mare. When the urologist did the circumcision on my still a bit swollen penis, he cut away the praeputium and found a long fur hair from my mare underneath, between the praeputium and penis. He grabbed it with tweezers and held it up into the light, certainly knowing that this wasn´t a human hair he found on my penis. Yet, he didn´t say a word, he just smirked a bit and then went on with the surgery. Anyone with a bit of imagination can surely make up hundereds of stories leading to an anal rupture, disguising what really happened quite well; but there is hardly any other explanation for a horse hair underneath your penis´ foreskin than...well... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Generally speaking, I see the worst problem in overthinking things here. One thing I can assure you:  if something unpleasant happens at your vet, all this "pre thinking" won´t help a bit as adrenaline and flight or fight reflexes will naturally take over. I found it pretty safe to NOT overthink stuff with all the involved "whats, ifs and whens", I prefer the "learning by doing" approach, although not without basic safety ruels and measurements. As I wrote before, think with your brain, not your dick. I´m not saying that one should completely be unprepared, but one also shouldn´t try to control everything even before he got an animal. And that goes for every kind of "sex accident" involving animals...learn to improvise in cold blood, don´t try to overthink all eventualities you might encounter. Most of the time, nothing will happen, the vet will not become suspicious and the doc preparing to sew your butthole shut again won´t press you to tell what has happened leading to your injury. Medics are medics, not law enforcement officers, so you don´t have to say a single word to them. The medics are there to fix you up, not to interrogate you like the CIA. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
13 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Gosh, when did this discussion turn from "Is a vet able to identify sexual activities with my animal" into " What will my doc say when I´m rushing into his office with a torn sphincter"...?!? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

But honestly, if YOU don´t give your doc clues to what was the reason for your injury, he probably won´t ask or if he asks, then just lie, make up something. As some may already know, I had to get circumcised because of a little accident getting head from my mare. When the urologist did the circumcision on my still a bit swollen penis, he cut away the praeputium and found a long fur hair from my mare underneath, between the praeputium and penis. He grabbed it with tweezers and held it up into the light, certainly knowing that this wasn´t a human hair he found on my penis. Yet, he didn´t say a word, he just smirked a bit and then went on with the surgery. Anyone with a bit of imagination can surely make up hundereds of stories leading to an anal rupture, disguising what really happened quite well; but there is hardly any other explanation for a horse hair underneath your penis´ foreskin than...well... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Generally speaking, I see the worst problem in overthinking things here. One thing I can assure you:  if something unpleasant happens at your vet, all this "pre thinking" won´t help a bit as adrenaline and flight or fight reflexes will naturally take over. I found it pretty safe to NOT overthink stuff with all the involved "whats, ifs and whens", I prefer the "learning by doing" approach, although not without basic safety ruels and measurements. As I wrote before, think with your brain, not your dick. I´m not saying that one should completely be unprepared, but one also shouldn´t try to control everything even before he got an animal. And that goes for every kind of "sex accident" involving animals...learn to improvise in cold blood, don´t try to overthink all eventualities you might encounter. Most of the time, nothing will happen, the vet will not become suspicious and the doc preparing to sew your butthole shut again won´t press you to tell what has happened leading to your injury. Medics are medics, not law enforcement officers, so you don´t have to say a single word to them. The medics are there to fix you up, not to interrogate you like the CIA. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Yea you are right, I guess I am kinda thinking too much about that; and derailing a bit the conversation; I've just had terrible experiences before, specially with cops; I'll leave it to people to answer the original question, at some point I'll post my doubts, even when I still haven't found an answer for the last one.

"Over thinking" is also known as Paranoia.  A bit of it will serve you well.

Heavyhorse, the word "paranoia" originates in the greek words of para = against and nous = reason, rationale. It´s not paranoia if you have a raised alertness regarding compromising situations you might possibly encounter...in fact, it´s the exact opposite of irrational paranoia.  

It's not paranoia if they actually are after you.  Yes I know.  But a bit of suspicion that they are even when they are not, helps keep you safe.  

Quote:
On 5/13/2018 at 5:23 AM, heavyhorse said:

1) Physical evidence, in the animal.  There are changes, both temporary and over time.

What do u mean there are changes ,both temporary and over time?

Quote:
14 minutes ago, Edog91 said:

What do u mean there are changes ,both temporary and over time?

Well I am not super experienced on this, but if I understand what they refer to I'd say that it's about the fact that when you have sex you'll always stretch and tear the walls of the vagina; add that to accidents, which is, normal, all that stuff happens regardless the species, but this can be easily noticed by a vet.

I'd assume it's less obvious if you are the receiver of a male, unless you are the one checked by a doctor, in which case, you can always make an excuse, but sounds pretty unlikely.

I'd say behaviour is more of a giveaway, since a female would be much more receptive, and a male would me much more willing than in any other standard case; but that just should make your vet say: damn you should neuter this dog (if intact), and that's up to you, you can always say it's fine, I find it unethical, they are happy like that; you get it.