• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do/did you guys control zoo urges?...

It can't be that hard to find a dog who you can do more than cuddle with. Also there are literally homeless people with dogs. I don't blame them for having a furry companion with them on the streets. It's better than having dangerous humans as your "allies." Why don't you just live in a tent somewhere close to civilization and have your own dog to accompany you on your journey? And please don't say "vet bills" because you can save up money for that purpose by doing odd jobs or even working in fast food or retail.

Quote:
29 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

It can't be that hard to find a dog who you can do more than cuddle with. Also there are literally homeless people with dogs. I don't blame them for having a furry companion with them on the streets. It's better than having dangerous humans as your "allies." Why don't you just live in a tent somewhere close to civilization and have your own dog to accompany you on your journey? And please don't say "vet bills" because you can save up money for that purpose by doing odd jobs or even working in fast food or retail.

There are no homeless people where I live, I can't live up a tent when when the average yearly temperature is around 0C; and it is nothing about vet bills, I need to move to a space that is more appropiate for a dog and I need to get some transportation get my paperwork done and then get the dog; it is a matter of time.

Also even if possible getting laid with a random dog won't help me much, I don't really feel attracted to random dogs, I need to get to know them, and I value cuddling more than sex, sex seems pretty painful anyway.

It is a matter of time overall, but patience is a virtue I don't have; that's the urge issue.

Quote:
13 hours ago, Cat said:

snip

In my perfect day, I'd wake up, and see my fur mate to my side and hug him and give him the good morning via cuddles, give him food, I'd go to work (or not if it's a weekend); come back home see my animal, eat, do some heavy petting (kissing, mutual grooming, cuddling) (which might or might not end in sex); go outside and explore the wilderness with my bike and him, conquer a hill, a frozen lake, cuddle him wherever we end up being (we'd be pretty tired); then come back home exhausted, some more heavy petting, and fall asleep cuddling (or if we get horny do something light then fall asleep cuddling).

snip

So, it's you and dog, then work, then you and dog, you and dog outside--with your bike--you and dog home again--and that's it. Aside from the work, that still sounds like a neverending honeymoon.

Is there nothing else you wish to accomplish in life? Art? Science? Anything? It's about a Bucket List; it's about people on their deathbeds (a destination we all have in common) saying things like, "I wish I'd written that novel" or whatever. I'm just curious.

Quote:
7 hours ago, threelegs said:

So, it's you and dog, then work, then you and dog, you and dog outside--with your bike--you and dog home again--and that's it. Aside from the work, that still sounds like a neverending honeymoon.

Is there nothing else you wish to accomplish in life? Art? Science? Anything? It's about a Bucket List; it's about people on their deathbeds (a destination we all have in common) saying things like, "I wish I'd written that novel" or whatever. I'm just curious.

Well I mean it's a perfect day, so it's kinda honeymoonish.

I mean I want to start a company too, and if I could ever start a revolution, which is unlikely; but those are other drives unrelated to my zoo desires; it wouldn't make of a perfect day but more of a journey. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Try writing down your fantasies, get a inflatable or a big plush with a Fleshlight... That if you wanna tire out the urges, but if it continues meditation and a digital blackout is always good.