• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you choose another species to be attracted to?

Hand me a gun and we can fight the communists together. Or die trying, I guess.

I've had to walk a difficult path in life. I lost blood in other ways, and I was put in life-threatening situations. Back surgery is no joke, it's very painful and also dangerous. These medical woes have reduced me to a state of frailty. My battles have been waged physically as well as mentally. I could go on, but it doesn't matter. I may not live in a communist state, but honestly I wish my government would kill me instead of keeping me alive like some twisted medical experiment.

Quote:
15 hours ago, Cat said:

I am focusing on getting a lover instead, planning, stressing over it yes; but doing fucking something.

I hope you achieve that soon.

Anyway, this is getting way off-topic. Seems to be a running theme around here.

Quote:
9 hours ago, Saturnine said:

...snip

Anyway, this is getting way off-topic. Seems to be a running theme around here.

Understatement of the Year!

Well, as the dick slams into you and deposits a load, you tend to favor whatever species is doing it to you.  I do anyway.

Topic: "Would you choose another species to be attracted to?"

In my case, the question would be not of species, but of class, namely Birds.

And on that, the answer is NO. And in fact I had the choice, and I made it!

But that story has too many "tangent topics" for this thread and would raise its own host of questions. And it is far too long.

It would not just derail the thread, it would wreck the train!

Perhaps in another thread as a "broader" topic, such as "How did you come about to be Zoo?"

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Start it up.

Quote:
5 hours ago, littlejohn said:

Well, as the dick slams into you and deposits a load, you tend to favor whatever species is doing it to you.  I do anyway.

Reverse positions, and I'll go with that.  Whoever makes the best appeal, or is looking most sexy this morning.  

Quote:
4 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

It would not just derail the thread, it would wreck the train!

Who doesn't like a good train wreck !?

[Image: epicFAIL.jpg.6d85e8f7bb3abe6fa2201cf981502f43.jpg]

Quote:
2 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Who doesn't like a good train wreck !?

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="3483" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_06/epicFAIL.jpg.6d85e8f7bb3abe6fa2201cf981502f43.jpg">[Image: epicFAIL.jpg.6d85e8f7bb3abe6fa2201cf981502f43.jpg]</a>

Maybe this one?

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXX1ksDg1LI

(be sure to "activate" the link)

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Exactly.  There's so damn much mass X inertia, it just keeps going.  I've sat at rail crossings and watched the rails flex as the cars go over them, and wondered just how far back I'd have to be parked if it derailed.  

Also a REALLY good idea to "break" a link like that; I hear youtube is deleting videos based on sites people are linking to them from.

I fear we wander from the topic again (though I rather enjoy these little side trips).  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

I'm primarily attracted to species that are totally unavailable to me, and I don't mind it. It keeps things simple.

Primarily, I'm a Horse and Dog Zoo, but I feel, I too could become emotionally and sexually involved with other larger animals, Cows, Goats, Sheep, etc  given the right individual. Birds, reptiles and smaller animals hold no interest for me.