3.85%
Human
0%
Other?
3.85%
26 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Species is your main lover/partner?

Quote:
29 minutes ago, Bear28 said:

Right now the love of my life is my dog that was dumped into my life. I hate people that just drive dogs out to nowhere and kick them out to die but if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have the girl that i do now. She really stabilized life.

Ive shared my life with many others. As most of us do. we live our lives with so many loves who pass on and our lives are better for it, though it is hard when we lose them.

My first real love was a goat that dad bitched to keep us alive. one of the reasons that though I love goats and sheep and cows that I can't ever let myself fall in love with one ever again.

Gak!! 

Dog / Canine Exclusive 100% here. Think I've posted elsewhere on it, but figured I'd contribute here too. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Been attracted to canines in a romantic / platonic way since I was eight, physical / sexual attraction started at puberty.

My partner is a rather voluptuous drafter, she's strong enough to pull a truck behind her with nearly no apparent effort, carry me back and forth around the ranch... She's also my best comfort.

Only female dogs.
The most wonderful feeling in the world is love with my female dogs.
God put all his energy to create the most beautiful animal, the female dog.