3.85%
Human
0%
Other?
3.85%
26 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Species is your main lover/partner?

I though this would be interesting to see....

Voted dog, however, horse would be a strong first choice as and when I could accommodate them.

I was with a deer for a couple of years, many years ago. She was pretty nice.

Sheep is the species I have the most miles with. As far as a great fuck, you can't beat 'em.

Goats are up there as far as a great shag. If only sheep had the personality of the goats I've met.

Cow 4 teats to play with, a twat you ain't ever going to hit bottom, and big thick cunt lips that will gobble your cock right up.

Dogs are nice if you have one that likes to zoo with you.

Well they are nice all the time. Even the ones that don't want to play. I share my bed with a couple and neither show the slights desire to play.

Pigs, I haven't been around all that many. What experience I do have, has been pretty positive.

Horses are ok. They are either too tall, too short, or too bitey. And they know exactly when to step to one side. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Humans: [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=">:(" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=">:(" width="20" />

I don't have a partner.  I likely never will.  I have some disabilities that make caring for an animal almost impossible.

So yeah, in fantasy-never-gonna-happen land, Deer.  I'll probably be lucky if I ever experience love at all though, frankly.

I do know I'll cherish it when it comes, whatever form.

Quote:
8 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Sheep is the species I have the most miles with. As far as a great fuck, you can't beat 'em.

Goats are up there as far as a great shag. If only sheep had the personality of the goats I've met.

Cow 4 teats to play with, a twat you ain't ever going to hit bottom, and big thick cunt lips that will gobble your cock right up.

Well they are nice all the time. Even the ones that don't want to play. I share my bed with a couple and neither show the slights desire to play.

Pigs, I haven't been around all that many. What experience I do have, has been pretty positive.

Horses are ok. They are either too tall, too short, or too bitey. And they know exactly when to step to one side. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

Humans: [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=">:(" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=">:(" width="20" />

Well......I am in awe....

I admit that I would take a passing interest in most animals that I felt were receptive to me, but at heart I am a horse guy with leaning for dogs. Oh and deer are something special too. Its impressive to see you have such broad experience! Something a lot of us will really struggle to have, but I am pleased for you!

Quote:
58 minutes ago, Oregon said:

Well......I am in awe....

I'm in my mid 60's. I've been shagging critters since before man walked on the moon.

So I've had some time to do things.

Worked in small zoos and for a large cat act in a circus.

And own my own farm.

I was just lucky enough to have opportunities come my way. And worked to make things happen.

But as I have often said. This isn't a contest. If you've only had one animal that you loved, you are as much a zoo as anyone else. 

Quote:
2 hours ago, Ramseys said:

If you've only had one animal that you loved, you are as much a zoo as anyone else. 

Now that's a nice quote......

Quote:
12 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Re-arrange a few things and this is my story as well.  

Great Dane bitches are my high milage partners.  Shame they have such short lives...   A deer would be nice, but no such luck. 

All the other assessments are spot-on.  

Quote:
3 hours ago, Ramseys said:

I'm in my mid 60's. I've been shagging critters since before man walked on the moon.

And own my own farm.  I was just lucky enough to have opportunities come my way. And worked to make things happen.

Same story.  Different location..... 

Quote:
10 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Great Dane bitches are my high milage partners.

Ahhhh.....a Zoo after my own heart ......Great Danes are perfection....

Quote:
2 hours ago, Oregon said:

Ahhhh.....a Zoo after my own heart ......Great Danes are perfection....

Sexiest creatures alive.  Beautiful bodies and a mind to match....