3.85%
Human
0%
Other?
3.85%
26 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Species is your main lover/partner?

If society made it easier for people with severe disabilities to be around horses, I wouldn't be in this mess.

Let's not hi-jack the thread topic with personal drama. We've been that route before. Start a topic on the limitations of access for folks with disabilities if you want. Many of us have limits, and long memories, you'll get a lot of response. 

sw

Other. Domestic cat.

Quote:
9 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Let's not hi-jack the thread topic with personal drama. We've been that route before. Start a topic on the limitations of access for folks with disabilities if you want. Many of us have limits, and long memories, you'll get a lot of response. 

sw

Not my intention, was just stating my personal hurdles and why I can't vote.

Unless of course, knowing a doe at a petting zoo nonsexually counts.

Really, it doesn't though, correct?  I liked her, but she was a crush and that was all.  Still hot as hell, lol.

Quote:
15 hours ago, cervids said:

she was a crush and that was all.  Still hot as hell, lol.

I hear you on this one......for most of us a doe will always be a crush and not much more sadly.....

So.  These days my donkey jenny is my primary love partner - she opened up a world of equine love for me and it's pretty wild!  I also keep sheep and goats, and I still occasionally take one of the ewes for a romp if they are in the mood - but it's just hard to compete  with a donkey [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Also found a friend a month or so ago with cattle, and had my first interaction with a 1.5 year old heifer - that was really really awesome too.  If my pastures had enough carrying capacity, I'd have to bring in some mini beef cows.  Oh well, at least I've known the pleasure now.

I think I answered "sheep" originally, but that's no longer correct.  Donkey.  Hands down.

Quote:
48 minutes ago, ferritlove said:

she opened up a world of equine love for me and it's pretty wild! 

Ah...*sigh* grin ....Pleased to hear you are getting to expand your horizons too!.......Sounds fun....very fun.....

Quote:
8 hours ago, ferritlove said:

I think I answered "sheep" originally, but that's no longer correct.  Donkey.  Hands down.

Blasphemy!

No I'm glad you found your special animal. I was around a herd of donks that I got to spend some time with. There was one in the group that thought I was the best thing since sliced bread, and would chase the other jennies off so she could have me all to herself.

And I'm glad you got to as least have a 'cow experience'. They too can be quite a lot of fun.

Right now the love of my life is my dog that was dumped into my life. I hate people that just drive dogs out to nowhere and kick them out to die but if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have the girl that i do now. She really stabilized life.

Ive shared my life with many others. As most of us do. we live our lives with so many loves who pass on and our lives are better for it, though it is hard when we lose them.

My first real love was a goat that dad bitched to keep us alive. one of the reasons that though I love goats and sheep and cows that I can't ever let myself fall in love with one ever again.