• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering about any ideas
(06-17-2023, 12:38 PM)heavyhorse Wrote: Just how this stuff works is well above my pay grade; when I was in uni we were using punchcard decks.  This has been among the least glitchy sites I have ever used, but I understand that this stuff ages out and once it becomes unsupported it's near impossible to manage.  Do what you have to do, though I don't care for my understanding of archiving, that people have to go searching through dead files looking for stuff.   But you have my support for your efforts. 

It also becomes a security risk to be on old versions.  And you know people are "probing" us on that front.

Hence, the recent migration is a good thing.  Even if a bit awkward.  Good work doge1.
could you please get rid of the xevil.net advertisements on some of threads here...it is embarressing...
(09-04-2023, 04:36 PM)shortleash Wrote: could you please get rid of the xevil.net advertisements on some of threads here...it is embarressing...

Wasn't aware there was anything like that. But I'll take a look.
(09-09-2023, 04:11 AM)doge1 Wrote:
(09-04-2023, 04:36 PM)shortleash Wrote: could you please get rid of the xevil.net advertisements on some of threads here...it is embarressing...

Wasn't aware there was anything like that. But I'll take a look.

There isn't that I can see.  If I had to hazard a guess said user has a browser parasite of some kind.