• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The love that should've been

From the first time I saw you,I felt the love between us would always be true,You greet me as if you haven't seen me in years,Even if its just been a day.. a love burning bright as the sun rays..Embracing me with enthusiasm And love; you have become a part of me; a part of my soul in every single way.. with a kiss to my face, my heart jumps a beat, from a bond of such beautiful grace, A feeling that will indefinitely repeat.. therefore I'm lost without you, as you've stolen my heart from me. I would do anything for you, no matter what it be.. even beg right here down on my knees to keep you here with me..I hope you never leave my life, but truth is your not mine, your someone else's.. the love between us is so strong.. and I wish it could truly belong, I wish you were mine.....I miss you more than words can even describe; every minute of every day... I miss holding you in my arms, feeling the soft touch of your fur on my skin; I miss your smell; the way your presence glows In my own existence; i miss the bond that I feel when I'm with you, the affection you give to me.. just you being by my side is everything to me; all else seems to melt away and I fall into the moment of being with you..And people assume that you can't love a dog in a deeper sort of way, but here I still am, 2 years later waiting, because you truly are my other half; my soulmate. Love you..

Good emotion in this piece. I can relate completely after losing my Shadow.
Thank you for sharing this.
sw

Your welcome, this poem truly came from a place of deep love [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]

I Wrote this poem about a friend's dog, shortly after my dog buddy passed away, I felt I had nobody; but he was there for me, he helped me keep hope, I fell in love with him but at a cost..
     My friend no longer talks to me because he believes the only reason I was coming over was to be around his dog...
     It wasn't like that, we had been friends since we were kids, and I wish it wouldn't have played out like this.. but it still ruined my friendship with his owner and I only got to be with him for a short amount of time..

Me and his owner are hanging out again, thank God.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I thought he hated me for a minute....