• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guide for male Dog lovers

Quote:
16 hours ago, threelegs said:

Maybe try for prostate massage devices ... the websites selling these are careful not to call them 'toys' and they go on and on about the medical benefits of prostate massage. One site I saw lately was aneros dot com. Don't get any of those ones with an extreme bend in them, though; I tried one and it was nothing but painful. None of them look like dog dicks, but some have a shape that will keep them inside. Also look for sites relating to Kegel exercises. Everybody should do those anyway, though you don't need equipment for that.

Well I was thinking to get the actual dog shaped thing, the problem is that there's not much to look on EU websites, and the ones you find look shady; so I was wondering if anyone knew someone reputable.

Quote:
4 hours ago, littlejohn said:

I used a toy which mimics a pony stud.  Once I had opened enough to sit it all in me - couple of months - I visited my lovers and had no problems letting both of them cover me and work out in me.  All I did was guide them by a hand on the base, and once they found the opening, let them have at it.  Dogs have never been a problem as long as they don't try to yank out.  The best I ever had was from an Anatolian Shepherd who was huge.  Feeling him pump up huge and hard inside me and then throb for twenty - thirty minutes is ecstasy.  

My donkey jack lover has a long dick - longer than I'm comfortable with - so I limit his depth when he covers me.  His flare is quite large compared to his shaft, and when he flares he's stuck much like a canine tie.  I just 'dance' on his dick when he's flared, move with him as he pushes and pulls.  Fully flared only lasts a few seconds, but it's incredible.

Some equines will recover before they pull out if you press back against them.  This will result in the dick extending in pulses until he ejaculates.  This load is normally huge.

Isn't yanking out pretty dangerous?...

Damn I cannot imagine what level of stretching it does require to take a horse's one. God... it's so big, makes me not feel very interested.

Minis.

Quote:
1 hour ago, littlejohn said:

Minis.

Just remember that "mini" is a very flexible word.       Most people define them by height and nothing else so you can end up with a horse with very short legs.

I always look before they leap.  I've known my equine lovers for years.

There's another "dogupational hazard" I haven't seen mentioned very often. When blowing a dog, it's more than just the back of your throat you need to worry about: there's also the risk of getting kicked in the head. On Friday, after enthusiastically humping my face, my male tried to step over me, banging his knee very hard on the bridge of my nose. Nothing is broken, but even after 3 days, my nose is still sore. I presume his knee is undamaged: he hasn't told me otherwise. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Oh, yeah.  I have been knocked in the face with a dog knee more times than I'd like to remember, while performing oral on both male and female dogs.  Ended up with a black eye a time or two also.

An extra tip - If you're tied and he is determined to pull out of you and you can't hold him, push as hard as you can.  This opens you to the maximum and though you may get a short sharp pain, It will keep you from being torn.  If at the outset you think he's too big for you, go for the outside tie.  Hold jim in you by the knot till he begins to subside.

I like your guide.