• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guide for male Dog lovers

A/V  is  short for "Artificial Vagina", a easily available through veterinary supply companies like eNasco or easily made with pipe and rubber.

Quote:
54 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

A/V  is  short for "Artificial Vagina", a easily available through veterinary supply companies like eNasco or easily made with pipe and rubber.

I am not sure how you can use that to extend your available space... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/mellow.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":|" width="20" /> much less to knot him still, would have to glue it at least [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

It would provide you with an artificial vulva somewhat behind your natural opening and would have to be strapped on to withstand the pull of a large excited dog.     It was mentioned solely as an example of the kind of adaptations that are possible.       Personally, I had a St Bernard that had two or three inches of completely un-erect penis sticking out between his front legs when he hunched up to take a dump.      That would put it somewhere in the middle of my belly when he was in a similar position screwing me.       We had a lot of fun that way for years and the only time it hurt was when we took off in opposite directions at exactly the same moment.      Pullouts with a grapefruit sized knot suck.

And you need to understand that once you are tied, neither of you is in control.       Orgasm is a reflex and once triggered, must run its course.      If you are cold (in either sense of the word) his orgasm may end sooner but until it is over neither of you can simply order his knot to shrink.      You can expel his knot but you can't order your body stretch without limit.      It will hurt and there will be blood.       Both of you will quickly learn that waiting it out is the only acceptable option and, in fact, more fun if you do it right.

I'll second the suggestion for making your own sex toys. Nobody can guess what's going to become of the small basket full of items from the hardware store, and you can concoct things that no commercial outfit offers or would ever attempt.

Case in point: I got curious about what a boar's pecker would feel like inside me, so I bought some plastic tubing and silicone caulk and fabricated an approximation that came to about 24" in length.  I used two diameters of tubing and fit one inside the other to give it some stiffness, but even at that I was barely able to get it to work. It did, though. Very peculiar sensation; unless I moved it I could hardly tell it was in there, but ... well, description fails me. Outer diameter was about pinky-thickness ... I don't think I tried to form the corkscrew, but if were to try that again I'd use a heat gun and wind a few inches of the end around a small dowel.

Anyway, there's another way of keeping your boy's knot from crashing your ringpiece: when he mounts, just reach back and capture the fore-end of his shaft between your fingers. You can help guide him in that way, and just by keeping your fingers close to his shaft, you can block his knot from getting in. Then, once it swells up, you can reach back behind it and squeeze the backshaft, which will emulate a female's vestibule and induce him to ejaculate his brains out in you.

Caikgoch's AV idea might have some merit, though; it would leave your hands free so you can maintain a more relaxed and comfortable position.

This reminds me of a photo someone posted; some guy found a bottle--might have been a Coke bottle--and stuck his dog's dick in the thing before the knot had time to expand. And then, the dog was trapped in this bottle until he'd emptied his load and his knot shrank down--leaving the entire contents in the bottle. That sounds a little too risky for my tastes, though.

Quote:
19 hours ago, caikgoch said:

It would provide you with an artificial vulva somewhat behind your natural opening and would have to be strapped on to withstand the pull of a large excited dog.     It was mentioned solely as an example of the kind of adaptations that are possible.       Personally, I had a St Bernard that had two or three inches of completely un-erect penis sticking out between his front legs when he hunched up to take a dump.      That would put it somewhere in the middle of my belly when he was in a similar position screwing me.       We had a lot of fun that way for years and the only time it hurt was when we took off in opposite directions at exactly the same moment.      Pullouts with a grapefruit sized knot suck.

And you need to understand that once you are tied, neither of you is in control.       Orgasm is a reflex and once triggered, must run its course.      If you are cold (in either sense of the word) his orgasm may end sooner but until it is over neither of you can simply order his knot to shrink.      You can expel his knot but you can't order your body stretch without limit.      It will hurt and there will be blood.       Both of you will quickly learn that waiting it out is the only acceptable option and, in fact, more fun if you do it right.

That bloody part sounded pretty scary.

I have no interest into expelling the knot, I mean it sounds arousing to be tied just there and then being able to caress the body and stuff; but the thing is how you tell the dog to wait, specially during the first times, I don't wanna have a bleeding ass.

I guess the safest things to do is to figure other forms of sex for the first moments until he learns to control himself more right?...

Quote:
55 minutes ago, threelegs said:

I'll second the suggestion for making your own sex toys. Nobody can guess what's going to become of the small basket full of items from the hardware store, and you can concoct things that no commercial outfit offers or would ever attempt.

Case in point: I got curious about what a boar's pecker would feel like inside me, so I bought some plastic tubing and silicone caulk and fabricated an approximation that came to about 24" in length.  I used two diameters of tubing and fit one inside the other to give it some stiffness, but even at that I was barely able to get it to work. It did, though. Very peculiar sensation; unless I moved it I could hardly tell it was in there, but ... well, description fails me. Outer diameter was about pinky-thickness ... I don't think I tried to form the corkscrew, but if were to try that again I'd use a heat gun and wind a few inches of the end around a small dowel.

Anyway, there's another way of keeping your boy's knot from crashing your ringpiece: when he mounts, just reach back and capture the fore-end of his shaft between your fingers. You can help guide him in that way, and just by keeping your fingers close to his shaft, you can block his knot from getting in. Then, once it swells up, you can reach back behind it and squeeze the backshaft, which will emulate a female's vestibule and induce him to ejaculate his brains out in you.

Caikgoch's AV idea might have some merit, though; it would leave your hands free so you can maintain a more relaxed and comfortable position.

This reminds me of a photo someone posted; some guy found a bottle--might have been a Coke bottle--and stuck his dog's dick in the thing before the knot had time to expand. And then, the dog was trapped in this bottle until he'd emptied his load and his knot shrank down--leaving the entire contents in the bottle. That sounds a little too risky for my tastes, though.

Indeed however I'd say that making your own toys sound like a pretty risky idea, you can always fuck it up pretty bad and make something that breaks inside or has not the right consistency and scratches you, there's just so much that can go wrong.

The thing with the AV is that while it sounds like a great idea, does a dog pull of pushes? because if he pulls, thhere's just nothing holding a shortened AV to your body like for him not to completely pull out.

Making your own toys is perfectly safe if you're careful. Just think first about what will or might happen with it. I've used rigid materials that were porous, for example--antler, bone, rock--and coated them with epoxy just so they'd be easy to clean, and they have a glasslike finish. But do not use epoxy on flexible materials, because the coating can crack. Just think it through, it's not difficult.

As to the AV, yeah, if he pulls back, he'll take it with him, which is why you might want to make a harness for it. To me, though, that's more work than I'd be interested in, and would probably take several tries to get it just right.

Quote:
3 hours ago, threelegs said:

Making your own toys is perfectly safe if you're careful. Just think first about what will or might happen with it. I've used rigid materials that were porous, for example--antler, bone, rock--and coated them with epoxy just so they'd be easy to clean, and they have a glasslike finish. But do not use epoxy on flexible materials, because the coating can crack. Just think it through, it's not difficult.

As to the AV, yeah, if he pulls back, he'll take it with him, which is why you might want to make a harness for it. To me, though, that's more work than I'd be interested in, and would probably take several tries to get it just right.

I'd still consider that too risky of a procedure in all honestly, and like well made animal shaped toys shouldn't be too expensive either way, I've seen they go for $60 in the US, wonder is that I cannot find any provider in the EU.

Maybe try for prostate massage devices ... the websites selling these are careful not to call them 'toys' and they go on and on about the medical benefits of prostate massage. One site I saw lately was aneros dot com. Don't get any of those ones with an extreme bend in them, though; I tried one and it was nothing but painful. None of them look like dog dicks, but some have a shape that will keep them inside. Also look for sites relating to Kegel exercises. Everybody should do those anyway, though you don't need equipment for that.

I used a toy which mimics a pony stud.  Once I had opened enough to sit it all in me - couple of months - I visited my lovers and had no problems letting both of them cover me and work out in me.  All I did was guide them by a hand on the base, and once they found the opening, let them have at it.  Dogs have never been a problem as long as they don't try to yank out.  The best I ever had was from an Anatolian Shepherd who was huge.  Feeling him pump up huge and hard inside me and then throb for twenty - thirty minutes is ecstasy.  

My donkey jack lover has a long dick - longer than I'm comfortable with - so I limit his depth when he covers me.  His flare is quite large compared to his shaft, and when he flares he's stuck much like a canine tie.  I just 'dance' on his dick when he's flared, move with him as he pushes and pulls.  Fully flared only lasts a few seconds, but it's incredible.

Some equines will recover before they pull out if you press back against them.  This will result in the dick extending in pulses until he ejaculates.  This load is normally huge.