• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guide for male Dog lovers

Quote:
4 minutes ago, Hiway said:

If Mr Hands was still around he'd argue that point! LOL 

What?...

Oh boy were you guys the social circle of Mr. Hands I read about?...

Well let's compare:

Strength of a full-size horse's hips.  Strength of human colon.  

I wonder which will win. . . . . .?

THAT's gonna leave a mark that won't be better in the morning!

Lucky our plumbing is elastic and not rigid!

I don't recall the guy's name but there is or was a real skinny guy who made lots of vids of himself taking horses and donkeys. He grunted a lot, but I think that was mostly from getting the wind knocked out of him. Aside from that, he didn't seem to sustain any damage. I'm not sure if repeated practice makes it easier. Probably not, but you might just get used to it, and maybe learn to shift your body a little to accommodate? You'd at least get to know what to expect, lol!

Oh, and I used to have a toy I really liked, called Buck-E-Rut ... made to emulate a male deer ... it was a full 12" usable length, close to 2" diameter at the base,  and with a little warmup I could slam the whole thing. When it was all the way in I could feel it up next to my belly-button. And yeah, I felt it going around the bend, and I don't think a horse dick would be so forgiving.

Quote:
12 hours ago, Cat said:

What?...

Oh boy were you guys the social circle of Mr. Hands I read about?...

Some of us were.

Quote:
29 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

Some of us were.

Wow... this community is tighter than I expected.

Well anyway not to derail the conversation, are you guys sure, that anyone can be able to accommodate a dog partner?... because I like large dogs (As a sub I find myself attracted to animals that are my size or bigger, they make me feel protected) but not large dicks up my butt; I am not sure whether it is reasonable to forget about the possibility of coitus and assume that with some practice it will be possible and pleasurable and just get the large breed I like.

And does anyone know what toy to practique with?... that I can get in europe, I don't want the tax department calling me for an exotic animal shaped dildo.

First, you should always get the dog that you will be happy with and will be happy with you.      Sex is something that happens 0.02% of the time.       Get the rest of your collective lives right first.

Second, sex has millions of possible permutations.     You may not be able to take all of him.  .   .   .   right away.  .  .  .  or ever, but that does not that neither of you will ever have a mind blowing orgasm.       There are creative solutions.    You could even strap a shortened A/V to your butt and let him knot with that while the part that ejaculates is sticking six inches up your butt.

But I have faith in the flexibility of life.      Your guts are only anchored on the ends.      The rest just kind of floats and wriggles around inside of you.       It has to be down carefully to assure a lack of kinks but the potential for depth is the distance between your anus and your diaphragm.      Dogs are convenient because the part that gets big stays in your rectum where stretching is easiest.      Your colon just needs enough of that curve moved to allow his extra length an easy place to go.

You want a tool for stretching that is cheap, private, and just right for you?       Obtain some plastic pipe with end caps, some hard epoxy cement, a knife, and some sandpaper.      Learn to shape your desire and you will have exactly what you need for pennies and no packages to explain.

Quote:
2 hours ago, caikgoch said:

First, you should always get the dog that you will be happy with and will be happy with you.      Sex is something that happens 0.02% of the time.       Get the rest of your collective lives right first.

Second, sex has millions of possible permutations.     You may not be able to take all of him.  .   .   .   right away.  .  .  .  or ever, but that does not that neither of you will ever have a mind blowing orgasm.       There are creative solutions.    You could even strap a shortened A/V to your butt and let him knot with that while the part that ejaculates is sticking six inches up your butt.

But I have faith in the flexibility of life.      Your guts are only anchored on the ends.      The rest just kind of floats and wriggles around inside of you.       It has to be down carefully to assure a lack of kinks but the potential for depth is the distance between your anus and your diaphragm.      Dogs are convenient because the part that gets big stays in your rectum where stretching is easiest.      Your colon just needs enough of that curve moved to allow his extra length an easy place to go.

You want a tool for stretching that is cheap, private, and just right for you?       Obtain some plastic pipe with end caps, some hard epoxy cement, a knife, and some sandpaper.      Learn to shape your desire and you will have exactly what you need for pennies and no packages to explain.

Yes that's the thing, I know that the partner I need is a big dog; for me sex is just a small part but it's something that I really want to enjoy together just to, ehm, I want him to see me as his mate and I want to satisfy his desires.

But overall the life fit with an active, large dog, is just too good, even when asking online I always get husky, malamute, gsd, golden, st bernard, a wide range of large shepperds, and mutt; I am a very active person, having an active, strong, cold-withstanding dog to explore and spend cold nights with would be the nicest feeling; and that's why, they always end up being large dogs, a chihuahua (for example) would literally be killed by my lifestyle in a day or two, try exploring the forest at -26C, which I find lovely... (and slightly sexy), and omg if he can cuddle me and he is warm that's literally so nice because we could lay on a rock in the middle of a frozen landscape, and awww... how lovely that is, and I am worried, scared, that I won't be able to be intimate with him, because a big dog is my life fit; I know sex is a small part overall, but I really want him to see me as his mate regardless, so I really want to be able to do everything.

Somehow I read about this mixed breed called utonagan, which is a combination of the dogs I liked the most, the GSD, malamute and husky; and I am still wondering, because the description is too good to be true, wolf looking, GSD acting, very social, cold withstanding, increased resistance to genetic problems; but it's not a popular breed and that makes me wonder how accurate the description even is.

Oh god I rather not make my own toy, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> it sounds like I'd make something pretty awkard, there has to be vendors somewhere in the EU.

Plastic pipe, end caps, epoxy... sounds like the beginning of a mad bomber recipe. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

But seriously, I personally don't understand what the preoccupation with anal sex is all about among zoo guys.  Sure, I've tried it, mostly in the pre - Internet days.  It goes without saying, of course, that it's beyond intimate, but I never got much out of it and found it to be quite uncomfortable.  After the first minute or two, my dog looked as though he'd rather be having a root canal.  Without any anesthetic.  Once the dog unloads into your guts, you have had the equivalent of an enema.  You had better be no more than a short sprint from an unoccupied toilet.

Male dogs are quite versatile and there are so many other things you can do with them.  Personally, I like to suck them, but that's obviously not everyone's cup of tea (or a quite different beverage in this case.) 

There's also docking.  If you're not familiar with the term, it's the insertion of a human penis into an animal's sheath.  Works best if the dog is large and/or you are not.  However, some dogs love it, others HATE it and won't allow it, still others tolerate it but go all submissive and then it's no fun.  Better done with the dog standing (you might need to get creative with your position) rather than on his back as seen in the commercial videos.  The really fun part is if the dog ejaculates as soon as you do.  Had that happen a few times, messy but nice.  They seem to be sensitive to their partner's orgasm.

I have known a couple of bigger male dogs who would lie on top of me (with me naked and on my back), press their "junk" against mine and hump away.  One seemed to prefer to have his back feet on the ground so we did it on a bed with my legs hanging off the end.  Talk about messy!  Yes, any type of sexual activity with an intact male dog makes a mess.  When they first start getting excited, they tend to drip all over, even before you touch them.

When all else fails, there's the good, old fashioned hand job.  I start with a nice cuddle and some kissing , then a little groping and squeezing, then grab him behind the knot and stroke away, preferably while performing the same service on yourself with the other hand.  There's that mess again!  Most dogs will happily clean up their own mess and usually yours, too.  I have a neutered dog who still enjoys a hand job and with neutered boys there's no mess.  He does ask me to do it from time to time.

Sometimes, you need to do like in the Bad Old Days before the Internet and experiment on your own to figure out what works for both of you.

Play nice, have fun and be careful no one gets hurt!

Quote:
1 hour ago, DingoJay said:

Plastic pipe, end caps, epoxy... sounds like the beginning of a mad bomber recipe. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

But seriously, I personally don't understand what the preoccupation with anal sex is all about among zoo guys.  Sure, I've tried it, mostly in the pre - Internet days.  It goes without saying, of course, that it's beyond intimate, but I never got much out of it and found it to be quite uncomfortable.  After the first minute or two, my dog looked as though he'd rather be having a root canal.  Without any anesthetic.  Once the dog unloads into your guts, you have had the equivalent of an enema.  You had better be no more than a short sprint from an unoccupied toilet.

Male dogs are quite versatile and there are so many other things you can do with them.  Personally, I like to suck them, but that's obviously not everyone's cup of tea (or a quite different beverage in this case.) 

There's also docking.  If you're not familiar with the term, it's the insertion of a human penis into an animal's sheath.  Works best if the dog is large and/or you are not.  However, some dogs love it, others HATE it and won't allow it, still others tolerate it but go all submissive and then it's no fun.  Better done with the dog standing (you might need to get creative with your position) rather than on his back as seen in the commercial videos.  The really fun part is if the dog ejaculates as soon as you do.  Had that happen a few times, messy but nice.  They seem to be sensitive to their partner's orgasm.

I have known a couple of bigger male dogs who would lie on top of me (with me naked and on my back), press their "junk" against mine and hump away.  One seemed to prefer to have his back feet on the ground so we did it on a bed with my legs hanging off the end.  Talk about messy!  Yes, any type of sexual activity with an intact male dog makes a mess.  When they first start getting excited, they tend to drip all over, even before you touch them.

When all else fails, there's the good, old fashioned hand job.  I start with a nice cuddle and some kissing , then a little groping and squeezing, then grab him behind the knot and stroke away, preferably while performing the same service on yourself with the other hand.  There's that mess again!  Most dogs will happily clean up their own mess and usually yours, too.  I have a neutered dog who still enjoys a hand job and with neutered boys there's no mess.  He does ask me to do it from time to time.

Sometimes, you need to do like in the Bad Old Days before the Internet and experiment on your own to figure out what works for both of you.

Play nice, have fun and be careful no one gets hurt!

Eh I don't know, I just find it lovely the idea of being knotted together; I don't like oral and I honestly get aroused by the animal, I have no interest on "dick play", it is the act of touching, grooming, kissing and pleasing the animal that turns me on, so if I can have him close and aroused, in a way I can embrace him it just sounds wonderful; anal gives such an idea of intimacy, because he is there tied with you, it's just lovely, but it does in fact look painful; also as being very submissive, being knotted in a way you can't do much but he is in control is such a turn on.

It's simply as intimate as it gets, and I'd really like to enjoy that, however it's quite nice to know there are options.

Wow I didn't know that it was painful for him as well, in all honestly anal sex just seems like the closest most intimate thing you can do, not to do too often but boy would be nice to do once a week or so; but it'd be nice that is pleasurable for both, not painful for both of us.

What does shortened A/V means?...