• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guide for male Dog lovers

Quote:
On 4/5/2018 at 8:09 AM, Cat said:

And 35cm, you kidding me?... that is a ridiculous length... there's no way to take that; 20cm at most, but one barely has 17cm by default before you hit the curve, there's no way you stretch more than 20.

Yeah, you're breaking into small horse sizes there--

Chart attached:

Quote:
On 4/5/2018 at 8:09 AM, Cat said:

but is it also possible to do it face to face once you gain more experience

It is possible to do with you on your back, with the dog on top (missionary), but it will depend on the dog, and your ability to show him what you want.

[Image: penis_comp.jpg.e32bfc56d5229dca153856fbe04912dc.jpg]

Quote:
4 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Yeah, you're breaking into small horse sizes there--

Chart attached:

It is possible to do with you on your back, with the dog on top (missionary), but it will depend on the dog, and your ability to show him what you want.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_04/penis_comp.jpg.e32bfc56d5229dca153856fbe04912dc.jpg" data-fileid="3278">[Image: penis_comp.jpg.e32bfc56d5229dca153856fbe04912dc.jpg]</a>

I see I guess then it should be achievable, I suppose it takes its time, but it's okay to get there in time, but for me that's the biggest turn on (the animal), I suppose that has to be with the fact I am human and I like to see my partner during sex, caress and so on, because honestly, the dick doesn't do much for me, and honestly dicks are horrible XD

woooooow half a meter standard horse dick.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> no waaaay....

Quote:
5 minutes ago, Cat said:

woooooow half a meter standard horse dick.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> no waaaay....

I can vouch for GSD, Dane, Pony, Stallion, Draft stallion, being pretty much spot-on.   No extraneous references for other humans though-- 

Be very careful how you read those charts.       They often refer to "usable length" meaning the part after the knot on dogs.       I like to use it all.

You will also find that a penis is anchored to the pelvis and passes through some body cavity to get to the point where they start measuring.       On my guy when he is at full erection there is a fold amounting to several inches of length that stays just within his belly.       I know this because I have to remember to pull it down and include it in a cleaning or he will insist that I do the cleaning over.         When he thrusts sexually,  this several inches comes out.       His orgasm flare is also much larger than his masturbation flare.

I have indeed seen that "extra" come out when they thrust; it's a different (lighter) color, and good for several more inches on a Draft.  Which is flat awesome!

The chart:  the color bands on the chart are 2 inches.  It comes out to including the knot.  Which, yes, I would certainly include.  It goes in, doesn't it?  So yeah, it's part of it!

The thing about that chart, with dogs, they aren't showing the length behind the knot. If he ties with you, the thickness of your ringpiece behind his knot will account for probably at least another inch, maybe two inside you.

Quote:
6 hours ago, threelegs said:

The thing about that chart, with dogs, they aren't showing the length behind the knot. If he ties with you, the thickness of your ringpiece behind his knot will account for probably at least another inch, maybe two inside you.

Then how can you knot with a bigger dog?... sounds like it wouldn't fit and he'd tear you inside.

Quote:
12 minutes ago, Cat said:

Then how can you knot with a bigger dog?... sounds like it wouldn't fit and he'd tear you inside.

You've got a meter and a half of colon to play with.      You can't use it all but you can use enough.

Quote:
9 hours ago, caikgoch said:

You've got a meter and a half of colon to play with.      You can't use it all but you can use enough.

Well there's a curve that doesn't allow stuff to go too deep.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cat said:

Well there's a curve that doesn't allow stuff to go too deep.

If Mr Hands was still around he'd argue that point! LOL