• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of hobbies do you have?

Video games are a hobby of mine as well.

They also make me fat.

Quote:Video games are a hobby of mine as well.

They also make me fat.
​Cakes n steaks made me fat... but video games have kept me that way, haha. I don't mind. I'm kinda plush this way! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]

I like building scale models, mostly aircraft (the static, dust-gathering kind, not remote control).

I love hiking and exploring. I also love poking around ghost town. Old cimitarys. And the runes of old places. I also love diging through historical landfill  you find intresting junk that way. I also love reading and writing. Camping that I so need to go do here soon. 

Quote:I love hiking and exploring. I also love poking around ghost town. Old cimitarys. And the runes of old places. I also love diging through historical landfill  you find intresting junk that way. I also love reading and writing. Camping that I so need to go do here soon. 
​Oh! I love dump searching too in old dump sites! Have a helluva antique bottle collection from doing just that!
sw

I've never heard of historical dump sites... sounds fascinating!  How do you track down something like that?

I use old maps of cities and towns to find out where the dump was, also search natural ravines and creek-beds near old farms and churches, as these were often family dump sites.
sw

A friend and i been to 30 of them so far, my state has a ton of them, found some rather cool stuff 

My hobbies consist of gardening, (I'm a MM caregiver) playing music; I play guitar, bass, and drums.. But I'd have to say my biggest Hobbie is learning more about the craft (pagan religion).. Other than that I mostly just chill with my dog all day, and am completely content with that.., i don't get out much..

Thanks Silverwolf, Bear and Dane Layer... I'll have to do some research on my area.