• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you remember this cartoon?

I forgot this one, but was looking for another k9 cartoon

[Image: download_(1).thumb.jpg.548619845bca493b7...dd2eed.jpg]

[Image: download.thumb.jpg.833c049d5c603f79fe14ee30da267bfe.jpg]

wow .. i do remember that one
And another similar Range Rovers or something all i really remember and wasn't aware of my attraction to animals at the age is how sexy the female characters were
In the good ole days when sexy was often allowed in toons,
All the ones from i think tex avery possibly with the howling wolf oogling the sexy looking ladies. Often over emphasized like jessica rabbit.

Quote:wow .. i do remember that one
And another similar Range Rovers or something all i really remember and wasn't aware of my attraction to animals at the age is how sexy the female characters were
In the good ole days when sexy was often allowed in toons,
All the ones from i think tex avery possibly with the howling wolf oogling the sexy looking ladies. Often over emphasized like jessica rabbit.i do think 
I found it, and I had a a leaning towards them more then jessia rabbit

[Image: download_(2).thumb.jpg.6df14aa8db85e0165...f3374f.jpg]

[Image: images.thumb.jpg.e99a757c40451f63d41ef39c75756ed9.jpg]

I'm a big fan of Road Rovers; it's a shame it only lasted one season. Colleen was hot. : )
I'd heard of Dog City but never seen it, so a few years ago I downloaded a torrent with all 31 episodes. Need to binge-watch it some day when I don't have anything better to do.
It's amazing how many animated series there are featuring anthro animal characters. *sigh* So many episodes, so little time.

I even did a Road Rovers fap piece. Years ago.
Got no idea where it is now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]

Quote:Got no idea where it is now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]
​If it was posted online, it's still out there somewhere. Do you remember the name of it, or a unique phrase from it that you could Google in "quotes"?
Oh, wait: is it "The Road Rovers get Groomed!"? I found a reference to it, but the links are dead.

Yea that was it.