• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is love?

Love is patient, love is kind.<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);"><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">add your thoughts

decided to add some negative thoughts we all some times feel and this is what came out<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);"><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">True love Hurts when loved ones do us wrong<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">True love Kills when loved ones pass on<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Our hearts break when our love is unwanted<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">But we continue to soldier on undaunted<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Hearts often broken by simple words spoken<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Hearts often broken by simple words unspoken<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">To love and lose is still something i choose<br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Archivo Narrow', Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(243,243,243);">Gods greatest gift i hope never to lose

Sometimes even negative feeling of love are, as been stated before ... better to have loved then never loved before
Not long ago lost my mastiff of many years .... as some know, it remains an emotional roller coaster .. of heart break for a large period of time.
Unfortunately it has happened many times and will someday go tru the same heartbreak when my current remaining companion passes ... feel like we can never love again ... yet a dog comes along ... and we fall in love again.
This time ii also discovered that gaining the love of another dog while still being attached to another is a good thing ... our love for each other has truly kept me from the extreme heartbreak i have felt before ... because i can't simply withdraw from life and living ... he needs me, and i truly need him.

I think you nailed it 

I remember when Tippy died, me thinking "That's it. I cannot go on with-out her, and even if I do, I'll never love another!"
For 4 years it was like that, and then Shadow appeared in my life. I knew I loved her right away, but it still took me a year more to admit it.
4 years after her, and I don't know, but I know the door is never closed, even if it's never again used...

Love is a wonderful feeling, love is always wanting to be by there side, love is feeling complete and content.. but it can also bring pain, it's one of the most complex emotions you can feel..
Losing a lover is the most devastating feeling you'll ever experience; but love never ends it continues even when they are gone, love is everlasting; eternal forever strong [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]

Quote:I remember when Tippy died, me thinking "That's it. I cannot go on with-out her, and even if I do, I'll never love another!"
​I remember feeling something like that when my first dog crossed Rainbow Bridge. I (briefly) thought about giving up either being a zoo or being a dog owner, because it hurt so much to lose her. Fortunately, I quickly came to my senses and realized that the years of happiness she brought me more than made up for the sadness caused by her passing.

"Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"

Honestly I have no idea [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

Quote:
48 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

"Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"

Honestly I have no idea [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

That song popped into my head as well lol

Love is the disease that everyone is dying to get.

Probably adding unrelated pdf here will just fill up used space on hdd/ssd, so I better not ... I also don't have much of my own words to say, those will do, I hope (sci-fi):

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/34192/5...-in-violet

------------

"Ponies can't be gay or straight or whatever." Liam gave Dylan another squeeze. "They don't even have words in their language for such things, did you know that? They don't even have it as a concept."

"I... I kind of heard that before. Someplace." Dylan could smell the sweat of the day on Liam's violet coat. It smelled sweet.

"Equestrians just like... who they like. They love... who they love. The gender doesn't matter, even the species doesn't matter, remember the film in the Bureau - you must have seen it - where they show interspecies relationships, ponies with griffons, ponies with dragons, ponies with... it doesn't matter. To an Equestrian, to a pony, there is only love. That's all, just love."

-------------

[it probably must be noted in this ver. of Equestria all "animals" at least sort-of sapient ... same much more obviously true for all other beings]

Some other works of same author (Chatoyance) actually bring me to tears.. for some reason. Even if I posted link to fimfiction here before ....well, those words were good at re-reading ..and this piece was standing out for me.

If you haven't noticed one big theme in Chatoyance's works is transformation - not only physical (sci-fi/magical) but also psychological. I hope you will enjoy. And level up, in sense ....