• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can animals tell if your into them?

I was thinking at work and this popped in my head, do you think that when you meet a dog/ horse or whatever type of animal that they can tell that you are into them sexually?     For example a dane group i belong to got ahold of me to see if i could watch a dog that was found running around town till we could find his owners.       I got him home and settled in and then started to brush him off while sitting on the couch, he then proceded to climb up and put most of his body on the me till his hind end was just by my hands.       That made want see what he would do so I started to rub his belly and some of his sheath, didnt growl or move away  so i started to play with it more and more, till he finally tried to mount.        He was intact, my girl was not in heat or was close to be going into heat, and at the start of it i was not aroused and I dont think any pheromones had anything to do with it.  So whats your take on it?   Was it just a lucky day that day or donyou think there is more too it.  

I wouldn't be able to tell you whether other animals do or not but I feel like dogs can sense that there is more of an attraction with us than non-zoos.. It could be possibly due to the release of hormones in us, dogs have a very high sense of smell, so they will pick up on how you feel...
  Dogs can sense emotions, because of different chemical releases.. So my answer is yes dogs can sense that your zoo to a certain point..
    Now this is just a theory of mine based on what science has already discovered about canines.. But first hand experience, I've had dogs I didn't even know try to mount, and not the typical leg humping either..
  Full on swelled in their sheath, trying to knock me over, I've had dogs that as soon as I sit down jump right up in my lap and force their tongue down my throat.. Which is unusual behavior for a well trained dog..
   I've had female dogs jump up in my lap and ride me, literally, hump down on my groin through my jeans, mind you these are all random dogs I've never done anything with..
 One time I was at the park and this lady stopped by and started talking to me, she had a beautiful female pit bull, well she wanted me to pet her so I did, next thing she does is turn around, flag her tail, and lift her vulva..
  She happened to be in heat and the women keep apologizing for her behavior [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]

I tend to think that they just have a knack if you will to know, in some manner the same way they can tell who they like and dont 

Right I hear you on that and agree completely

I had an arrangement with a neighbor/landlord that they left their doors unlocked and so did I. One time I went over there for something when none of their family was at home, and their little Pomeranian bitch was in the house. I had maybe petted the dog previously, but not much, and no other interaction ... but we looked at each other and she just knew. Ran over to me, all excited. I knelt down and stuck my arm out close to the floor and she grabbed it and started humping my finger. She didn't seem to need a whole lot of that, but I pulled out my crank and started pawing off, and when I came, she just gobbled the jizzem like it was something she'd been waiting for all her life.
After that, I went over whenever the house was empty and got the same mutual pleasure, but it didn't happen often. Still, I'm convinced that with enough time together, I could have taught her to give me head, and it probably wouldn't have taken long, either.

So the consensus here is that dogs are just as horny as we are [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]

Ps: Also that most dogs for some reason know that we can satisfy their sexual urges rather it be from keen sense of smell or just a sixth sense; even if nobody's ever showed them its possible..

I worked at a junk yard a long time ago and we had a lab mix as a guard dog, at the end of the day id have to go unchain her, everytime id neal down she spin around and push her butt into me and let me rub her area and she was fixed 

Ya, being fixed doesn't necessarily mean an animal automatically loses all sexual interest; I've been around plenty spayed/neutered dogs that still hump legs, blankets etc.. (and by what I saw it wasn't for dominance as they would hump to a dry orgasm)

Ive also gave a handjob to a neutered male pit once, he started to hump my leg out of the blue, I told him to stop but he just wasn't having that, so I got down and grabbed his sheath, and went to work.. He humped against my hand, and swelled to a full erection, just as a unfixed dog would, but there was no fluids involved obviously.. So yes even neutered/spayed dogs can sense a difference in us from everyone else..

Also worth mentioning is my current canine.. I'm refraining from anything sexual as he's only a year old (waiting until he's two years to try anything) but when he cuddles up next to me almost every time he gets hard in his sheath, I'm not sure if is its just normal excitement or a sense of sexual attraction; won't know for another year..

Regardless of that I'm so happy I adopted him, he is adorable and so cuddly, and our bond has already developed pretty strong.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]