• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Semen Faq

"Intact female ferrets will die if they do not mate while in heat.  They are one of the few species that can die from lack of sex."

That statement was a real eye-opener for me, because it runs counter to evolution. How about this instead?

https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/f...ve-disease

It's not 'fuck or die,' as the original statement implies; there are a spectrum of health issues.

Quote:
13 hours ago, DingoJay said:

More about dogs:  I have found that dogs who have gone a very long time without ejaculating (older boys in particular) will, at first, produce a reddish-brown, more or less transparent fluid.  The taste of that is rather unpleasant, *very* metallic along with other unappetizing undertones, e.g. a sort of stale-meaty or bloody taste.  One such dog that I collected a couple of hours later then produced the usual cloudy-white semen with no metallic or bitter taste to it at all. 

The strong 'male-musk' described above was most likely the remains of a charge of marking urine left over in his urethra.  I have experienced this a few times when walking a dog in the woods and mouthing him shortly after a leg-lift.  This is also true of neutered males who typically do not ejaculate at all.

Nice info Dingo, I'd say (even though younger) that's probably what I got with the Boxer. He'd tried to hump a few times but never really 'got off' until I'd performed Oral on him. Was definitely sharp and strongly metallic, pretty unpleasant but not impossible to get through. Next few times were more 'normal' (he was a bit less eager to try drilling out the back of my skull with his tip  once he'd had some relief as well. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> ).

Right on with my love as well I'd say, that occured to me after typing that. Again strong, but not horribly unappleaing.. Then again I'd probably have done anything for him...

Quote:
On 7/11/2017 at 11:47 AM, zemlya said:

there are only a limited number of low resolution pictures of their penises available on the internet.

This is no longer true. Some high res photos have been taken. The penis is pink.

Zemlya has come up with some rather interesting info from time to time, though I haven't heard from him in a couple of years.  We seemed to lose him (and others as well) about the time we changed from ".net" to ".org".  I haven't run into him on ZV either.

Quote:
2 hours ago, DingoJay said:

Zemlya has come up with some rather interesting info from time to time, though I haven't heard from him in a couple of years.  We seemed to lose him (and others as well) about the time we changed from ".net" to ".org".  I haven't run into him on ZV either.

That was a really nice FAQ. I learned ALOT.