• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoos who are missing from the community

Quote:
7 hours ago, doge1 said:

I think I may have read something about Silverwolf recently somewhere, but I can't recall. Was everything ok with Silverwolf? I noticed he hasn't been on since October of last year. 

I don't think anyone knows.  A query in Roll Call went unanswered--.

If you recall, let us know.  The rate people just disappear is a little frightening... 

Quote:
On 9/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, doge1 said:

I think I may have read something about Silverwolf recently somewhere, but I can't recall. Was everything ok with Silverwolf? I noticed he hasn't been on since October of last year. 

I'm also concerned. No response to email or PM's

i think the whole damn community is missing...

Quote:
On 11/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, shortleash said:

i think the whole damn community is missing...

Still the best thing we got.  

But yeah, it's hard to hump the dog with 17 relatives downstairs.  Can't really have her bouncing through the kitchen dripping-- .

"What's wrong with the dog?!?  Better call the Vet!"

Um, no.  It's a holiday.  She'll be all better in the morning.  Take my word for it, I've seen this before.... 

sure i make a joke and then i have to post...i met a guy here or maybe a deceased board who went by the name of copperpenny...his real name was chip and he live in eastern kentucky (i think) somewhere on a farm with horses...we skyped  (i know i know) for 3 or 4 years...then right before my birthday in early december he STOPPED...yes i know it could be me But he had just met a kid named nate who was helping him with the farm and he seemed really happy and then bam...nothing....anyone know anything.

Quote:
51 minutes ago, shortleash said:

sure i make a joke and then i have to post...i met a guy here or maybe a deceased board who went by the name of copperpenny...his real name was chip and he live in eastern kentucky (i think) somewhere on a farm with horses...we skyped  (i know i know) for 3 or 4 years...then right before my birthday in early december he STOPPED...yes i know it could be me But he had just met a kid named nate who was helping him with the farm and he seemed really happy and then bam...nothing....anyone know anything.

He just got 30 years in prison for CP.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Ramseys said:

He just got 30 years in prison for CP.

...along with being hastily deleted from various chat and telegram rooms! 

you are kidding me come on...do not jest....does that mean they might come after me...cp really...zoo and cp both....

Quote:
2 hours ago, shortleash said:

you are kidding me come on...do not jest....does that mean they might come after me...cp really...zoo and cp both....

Truth.

Number ONE reason meet-and-greets are the touch of death..... 

Using broken apps....   Not using VPN....     Files and contacts on your devices.....