• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoos who are missing from the community

Quote:
1 minute ago, cervids said:

Zoophiles For The Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Very appropriate and rather nice.

Quote:
3 hours ago, cervids said:

Zoophiles For The Ethical Treatment of Animals.  It doubled as a pun on PETA.  Or so a friend told me.

That came along well after the zeta symbol had already been in use for zoos. "Zoophiles For The Ethical Treatment of Animals"  or "ZETA" dates to around 1999 or so with hermes Vivarium, the symbol is earlier, having already been in use when I came online in 97. Using the symbol at least goes back to Proteus, Wolfheart and that bunch if not earlier.

sw

Quote:
4 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

That came along well after the zeta symbol had already been in use for zoos. "Zoophiles For The Ethical Treatment of Animals"  or "ZETA" dates to around 1999 or so with hermes Vivarium, the symbol is earlier, having already been in use when I came online in 97. Using the symbol at least goes back to Proteus, Wolfheart and that bunch if not earlier.

sw

Just going by what had been told to me second hand.  Appreciate the history...

Raczoon is around.

Spirit is still alive.

Quote:
9 hours ago, HorseHoof said:

Spirit is still alive.

I should add, he had major back surgery and recovered from it just fine.

Good to know. Pass along our well wishes if you can. 

sw

Quote:
2 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Good to know. Pass along our well wishes if you can. 

sw

I will pass it along to myself, because I'm him. I truly am sorry for the all the trouble I caused, but that's in the past now.

Anyone heard from Raycel?

Last I heard he had lost his house and was living in his truck.  

Also  mikabsex .

Said he was going to meet someone over a weekend.  Never heard from him again.  

I think I may have read something about Silverwolf recently somewhere, but I can't recall. Was everything ok with Silverwolf? I noticed he hasn't been on since October of last year.