• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adopted a new friend sunday

As a couple of you may know i have a thing for danes, well a friend found one who was dumped at a shelter becuse she nipped at there children.  Well i went to see her and things worked out and now she is home with me.  I havent been this happy in awhile.  She is just under a year old and is a blue merle.  Some said it was too soon, but there have been signs and it just felt right

Congratulations on getting the new puppy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]
It good to hear she's bringing you so much happiness, I'm glad you rescued her, and things are going good so far for you guys [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]

Congrats Dane!

Arrgh, Danes... my guy likes to break up play fights!
I'm watching my Rotties from the bathroom window...

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="http://www.zoowg.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1444">20170521_173342.mp4</a>

Congratulations 

Everyone else has said "Congratulations," so I'll break with tradition and say "Felicitations!" : )

Quote:Everyone else has said "Congratulations," so I'll break with tradition and say "Felicitations!" : )
​Might be a little young for that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]
Yea they don't call 'em 'Great' for nothing. Congrats.

Congrats DL.
sw

Thanks guys 

How ever did you manage to pry her out of their clutches before the S/N knife fell?

And may you enjoy (too few usually) many fine years with her!