• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex guide with Bitches

Seems to me like the week before full standing heat she is loosest.  

True story. Both Tippy and Shadow became tighter in heat and did NOT want sex at that time. Oral yes, finger play yes, but you keep that cock the hell away from me or I'll bite it!

sw

Every girl I've been able to have fun with in and out of heat was much tighter in heat. The two girls here that I am active with are both prime examples. One is large breed the other extra large. I am normally very active with both of them. When they come in heat though they swell up to a point that it is simply impossible to fully get in them. They are still happy and still very much want it but there isn't enough lube in the world to accomplish that goal.

my girls also get tighter in heat, but given how well equipped kuvasz bitches are it isn't much of an issue.

I've seen those sorts of stories too, and it immediately raises the BS flag.  even as well equipeed as a kuvasz bitch is, an inexperienced zoo is simply not going to get into a virgin bitch without working up to it.  an average sized experienced zoo, maybe, but not someone who has no experience and doesn't know the anatomy.