• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky?

Hey just wondering if there are ANY people in Kentucky that wanna chat? I love letting calves suck me off and sucking horses off Etc.. HMU ?

Quote:
43 minutes ago, Curiouscat73 said:

Hey just wondering if there are ANY people in Kentucky that wanna chat? I love letting calves suck me off and sucking horses off Etc.. HMU ?

You might not be where you think you are.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Curiouscat73 said:

I love letting calves suck me off

So you are basically abusing the suckling reflex of a juvenile animal which due to age can not biologically have any understanding of sex. You are a real hero. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/mellow.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":|" width="20" /> Maybe next time put a little bit more thought into it.

Before you say that oral is not sex. This is not about what is or is not sex. A zoophile should put the animal first since animals are not sex toys but partners for us. So you are not supposed to be having any kind sexual contact with an animal that is not adult.

Quote:
5 hours ago, caikgoch said:

You might not be where you think you are.

In more ways than one-- 

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

why in the world would you live in kentucky...letting a calf suck you off is not sex abuse by the way...they are going to eat them...now that is abuse...sheesh...