• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti zoo arguments

A Big majority of your posts in this forum have been to invalidate what people say, as if you know all, do you want me to quote them, of course not as it would be irrelevant to this thread, please do me a favor and just move on with the realization that your not "always" right

Anyways back to the claim that zoophilia is an orientation, and proof to suggest it is for "some". there are plenty of first hand testimonials online that imply that zoophiles are born with or develop their zoosexuality at an early age, but I guess in your eyes its still irrelevant right? Even though a big majority of studies are based upon testimony and are considered factual because they are based upon what is the case rather than what is an interpretation; due to fact they are first hand experience and practical..

Reference to this thread is an example of zoos claiming its an orientation for them or otherwise, take note that alot of the replys claim that they found their sexual preference at a young age as well, which in all technicality classified it as an orientation.. are you claiming that everything they say is irrelevant too?
<iframe src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/247-fetish-or-orientation/&do=embed" data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Quote:The reason I brong up both inborn, and the other definitions is an orientation can develop at birth or in early stages of life.. It's basic human psychology..
Before you even point out the fact that testimonials of finding a preference at a young age is irrelevant

Quote:Evidence: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
Information: facts provided or learned about something or "someone"
Testimonial: firsthand authentication of a fact; evidence, an outward sign.
Experience: practical contact with and observation of facts or events.
Practical: of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something rather than with "theory" and ideas.

Or that testimonials are irrelevant as well because you obviously ignored this reply too as it discredits your assumptions..

BUT you'll probably claim again that these are not counter arguments, right? Even though they are valid definitions

Also me quoting the definition of zoophilia earlier Is related to the studies of love for animals being genetic; hence on a psychological stance.., and related to this thread and its discussions as well, if your gonna use the word "irrelevant" make sure you know it's meaning and use..

OK, this thread has gone from honest debate to flaming of others opinions. NOT allowed here! The thread is locked, and may well be removed!