• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Head Trainer

Hello,

I saw SilverWolf's post on BeastForum about this site, and it seemed like the place for me. I've been working on my ongoing story for just over three years. I don't get a lot of time to write so it's taken me awhile to get to where I am now. Rather than copy and paste the entire thing here I thought I'd provide links to two site where I already post the chapter updates for your convenience. I'm about halfway done the 19th chapter, and the Dramatis Personae gets updated whenever I have problems remember character details.

Links:

https://www.beastforum.com/index.php?sho...242994&hl=
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/us...ad-Trainer

Please let me know what you think. Also if you have any requests, do not hesitate!

I'd prefer the story were posted in it's entirety here than in links to other forums. 

sw

Can do! It's kind of a long one, so I thought it might be inconvenient.

The Head Trainer

Part1

As he eased his car down the long driveway to his client's house, he silently congratulated himself on how well his current trainee was coming along. He had, had a fair number of trainees and clients in his career, however the current job was particularly satisfying. The fee he was to collect from the client was higher than normal due to the initial assessment of the potential trainee. She had seemed incredibly naive and sheltered. It was always harder to train that type, they were always inexperienced and you had to teach them they “why” of  things. Smart women were easy to train, you just had to appeal to their animalistic nature. Once you had them in heat, they knew what you wanted and why.

He parked and stepped out of the car. The client was just coming out of the house and they exchanged small talk as he opened the back seat of his car and let his doberman out of the back seat. The client, Carl, was a wealthy stockbroker who had taken some gambles at the beginning of his career that had paid off huge, so he was able to work from home when he liked. He had then met and married his wife Stacy who, in true trophy-wife fashion, looked like a wet-dream come true however she had been sheltered and never had to do anything for herself. Carl had become dissatisfied with his marriage, and hired The Trainer to affect some changes.

Carl eyed the dog sniffing at the shrubs at the side of the driveway. “Are you sure this will work out?”

“You've seen my work. She's ready for the next stage, but it's up to you. You're the client and your desires come first.”

“She's already exceeded my wildest expectations...” Carl mulled things over while The Trainer waited. “Ok do it. I've seen your tapes. God that gets me hard!”

“You won't regret it. Have a nice evening.”

“Yeah right! I'm going to be completely distracted and won't enjoy the show at all!” Carl laughed over his shoulder before climbing into his car and driving away.

The Trainer snapped his fingers softly and the dog heeled as they entered the home through the still-open door. The Trainer took off his shoes and made his way quietly up the stairs to the master bedroom. He removed his clothing and put on one of Carl's crimson robes. He went into Carl's private study and turned on a bank of monitors. These were hooked into a closed circuit security system that monitored every room in the house in full HD and mics to capture every whisper. Carl had not skimped when The Trainer had instructed him to install these. Stacy had no idea that she was being recorded, or at least she hadn't until last week when The Trainer had shown her footage of herself in one of his training sessions. She had been horrified at first, but the more she watched the more turned on she got. The Trainer had been monitoring her over the last week and had noticed that she had begun to “perform” for the cameras on her own. Dropping things in order to pick them up and wearing no panties, flirting with delivery men, and feeling herself up when a guest was in the very next room.

He flipped through a few rooms before he found her waiting for him as he had instructed. She was in the den preparing a glass of wine. She poured the wine into a glass, then returned the bottle to the chiller. She then knelt in front of the armchair and waited. She knew he was here. He hadn't told her when he would arrive, but it was a fairly safe assumption that whenever Carl was “going out for the evening” he would show up. 

That was one rule The Trainer had. The client was never allowed to be home while training was in session. Not until the final stage anyway, and that never took place in the client's home. She was dressed in a slutty schoolgirl uniform. He rather enjoyed Stacy's use of costume. He was never that strict about dress, or undress, unless he had a definite purpose about the trainees appearance. Her large full tits filled a tied-in-the-front white shirt, and the micro skirt sat perfectly on the crest of her round firm ass. She had on platform heels, knee socks,  and had intentionally overdone her makeup to go for the full on slut effect. Her blonde hair was tied into pigtails and he knew she wasn't wearing panties. He knew this because he had thrown them all away months ago.

“Come on boy.” he said and they made their way downstairs to the den. As he stepped through the door she greeted him. 

“Hello master.” she said in a throaty lust-filled voice.

“Hello slut.”. She moaned slightly and he could tell she wanted to finger herself, or grind her thighs together. Anything to scratch a primal itch. “You are getting very close to the end of your training slut. How does that make you feel?”

“I'm glad I please you master. Carl seems pleased as well.” He seated himself in the armchair in front of her with his knees apart and sipped the wine.

“Yes he does. He and I have agreed that your training will continue on to the next level. Do you agree?”

“Oh yes master!” she groaned, almost breaking her kneeling posture, her eyes fixed on the shadow over his groin. He reached out and stroked her head and she tried to lick his wrist. He grabbed a pigtail and pulled her head back, forcing her to meet his eyes.

“Pay attention slut. He next step in your training considered... taboo.” He slid his naked foot between her legs and let the top of it slide back and forth along her dripping pussy. He could feel the piercing on her clit hood grind occasionally (another addition he had insisted on during a stage of her training as well as nipple hoops). “In some places it's illegal.”. She moaned deeper as his foot did it's work, her hands remaining on her knees.

“I don't care. I need it. I need it all!”

“Turn around and let me see that ass slut.”. She spun around on her knees and thrust her ass in the air while lowering her face to the ground. He saw that she had chosen a jewelled butt plug and it twinkled in the dim lighting. He reached down and pulled on it slightly. She gasped as the swell of it pulled he asshole open a bit at a time. He smacked her ass with his hand occasionally while toying with the butt plug, bringing her ass to a rosy red glow as she whimpered and gasped. He rubbed her ass soothing away the sting until all she felt was the heat of it. Juice was leaking from her pussy and coating her inner thighs. “Face me.” he commanded and she spun herself back towards him, her mascara running slightly “Suck.”.

Her hands left her knees and she spread apart his robe. Eagerly she grasped his cock with one hand, and his balls with the other. She began massaging him and sucking his dick in earnest, like she hadn't been fed in days. His cock grew and hardened in her mouth, forcing its way deeper into her throat. She started gagging at times and spit started oozing from her mouth and coating his balls, her face, and her hands. She moaned and continued to suck, slurp and drool. She loved sucking cock and he knew it. She began deep throating him, letting the head of his cock barely touch her lips then diving back down until her tongue tickled his balls. Her tits fell out of her too-small shirt and her micro skirt had exposed her entire ass. He reached out and started squeezing her tits one in each hand. Tugging the hoops through her nipples brought about some yelps, but mostly groans and sobs of lust. She liked some pain, but not too much. She knew better than to stop sucking that had been the first thing he broke her of. 

He grabbed her pigtails and forced her head up again. She was a complete mess, her mascara running all down her cheeks, her too-much lipstick smeared all over her mouth, and her own spit practically covering her lower face. “Now slut, are you ready for the next level of you training?”

“Y-y-es master.” She gasped weakly, still stroking his cock.

“You know the rules slut. You get one more chance to say no. After that I own you, and everything that happens will not stop until I am done.”

“Yes master! I know the rules! Please! I need it!” He forced her head back down on his cock, shoving it deep into her throat.

“You stay there and don't move.”

She whimpered an acknowledgement and held her position with his dick buried up to the hilt in her throat. He snapped his fingers twice very softly, then pointed at Stacy's ass. The doberman got up and ambled towards the target. He had made a point of having the dog come with him on some of these visits, and so his presence had not been out of place. Tonight she would find out why. The dog sniffed the dripping wet pussy and gave it an experimental lick. Stacy, not quite realizing what was going on, let out a soft whimper as the hot tongue briefly touched her inflamed cunt. He knew what was coming, and was ready to hold her in place. With his hand on the back of her head, and another hand full of large luscious tit, he saw the dog enthusiastically start lapping away at her swollen clit and pushing his tongue deeper into her burning hot pussy. She reacted as he had thought she might. She tried to raise her head up, and when she couldn't she tried to reach back and push the dog away. 

“Put your fucking hands down!” He commanded. Her reaction was almost immediate. She put her hands on the floor next to his feet and stopped struggling, though she was still trying to angle her ass away from the darting tongue. “Get that ass up slut! You know you're loving it.”. She raised her ass at his commanding tone. “Grab my ankles and don't you dare let go until I say otherwise.”. She did so and  started slight moaning sounds as the dog continued his licking while The Trainer squeezed her tits. He started working her mouth up and down the shaft of his cock like a living fuck doll. The combination of stimulus had its desired effect and she started sucking again with more enthusiasm. She was whimpering and taking sharp breaths through her nose. He could feel her grip on his ankles relax little by little as she began to lose herself to pure animal lust. He continued to fuck her throat and occasionally held her down until she was gagging and losing grip on his leg before pulling his cock out of her throat for long enough for her to take a long breath. She was arching her back and pushing her burning cunt towards the dogs long questing tongue.

He judged the moment to be right and snapped his fingers once softly, then when the animal looked up he softly patted her back twice. The dog immediately hopped up and laced his forepaws over her hips. He angled his cock towards Stacy's pussy and after a few probing thrusts he sank his cock into her cunt and started hammering away. Stacy came somewhat to her senses as the dog climbed onto her back and managed a strangled gurgle of protest before the animals huge cock began slamming into her burning fuckhole. She shrieked a little, but he continued to savagely use her throat as his own personal fuck toy while his dog slammed his cock relentlessly into her pussy. Soon it was all too much for her and she just knelt there groaning while being used. He knew what was next and he felt himself building to orgasm. 

“That's it slut. Come for your master. Come with your cunt filled to the brim with dog cock, you filthy whore. You may touch yourself slut!” 

She released her grip on him and started rubbing her clit furiously. Her other hand squeezed and tugged at her tits. He continued to relentlessly fuck her throat using her pigtails as handles. She let out a series of savage grunts and moans. Her whole body shook and her eyes rolled back. Her throat tightened up like a vice and he knew the dog had shoved his knot as deep into her cunt as possible. He emptied himself down her throat, but kept his cock lodged where it was.

She continued to moan and her body shook as she came again, and again. Occasionally the dog would slightly adjust himself, causing his cock to roughly thrust in her completely filled cunt. She would then resume gasping, moaning and shaking.  The Trainers own cock slowly lost its erection and Stacy could be heard gasping at times however she always held his dick in her mouth, sucking and licking slowly as her mind was all but lost to absolute primal pleasure. The Trainer looked over the scene he had created and smirked.

“Another satisfied customer.” He looked down at Stacy, with her smeared makeup, sweat, and her own saliva coating a good portion of her face. He decided to add some of his own, and so he leaned forward and began dropping large globs of spit on her forehead, letting it run down her face. He spit on her until her eyes were covered and her cheeks ran with streaks of it. He felt himself swell with arousal and pulled his cock from her mouth. He pulled her head up by the hair and spit into her gaping mouth, which she swallowed reflexively.

“Now you look like a proper whore. Covered down to the chin, gasping, and you want even more don't you whore?” he used his hardening cock to slap her back into awareness.

“Yes master!” she gasped, her eyelids fluttering, trying to blink away the slimy coating.

“I think you owe your husband a very big 'thank you' for providing this, don't you?”

“Oh yes! I owe him everything!” she smiled lustily and more of his spit rolled down her cheek and dripped onto her double-d globes. Her eyes widened and she gasped once more as the dog tried to tug his knotted cock out of her pussy. She shuddered and he held her there staring into her eyes with another smirk.

“Do you feel something slut?.” he asked and spat on her cheek.

“Oh master, he's trying to pull his cock out of me.” she shuddered and squeaked as the dog gave another experimental tug. Her tits heaved  and jiggled as her body reacted involuntarily. He continued to spit on her occasionally and used his cock to wipe it all over her face. She would lick and suck his balls when they came into reach of her mouth until finally the dog gave a final pull and his cock came out with an audible pop. She squealed and moaned as her suddenly empty cunt started leaking dog cum. The dog lapped at her stretched pussy, cleaning some of the mess,  but then tended to himself.

“I think you also owe someone else a big thank you, slut.” at her look of confusion he reminded her “What do you do when I'm done fucking you, slut?”

“I-I... Clean you off master.”

“That's right slut. So get those dick sucking lips to work, because you're his bitch now.” he said using a handful of her hair to push her towards the dog who was cleaning himself. “Go on, or there will be consequences.”. Punishment was always different from trainee to trainee. You can't just spank everyone into submission. In Stacy's case she had become almost addicted to being forced to cum. The removal of sex was enough of a threat to get her to do almost anything, especially after the heights of pleasure she had just experienced.

She hesitated slightly, but then crawled towards the dog who was laying on its side. She moved the dogs face away and licked his cock experimentally.

“I said suck it whore.”

She ran her tongue up from the base of the dogs cock and sucked his cock into her mouth. She started slowly on the unfamiliar animal cock, but quickly gained in speed and enthusiasm.

“Good whore. Very good.” he said as he reached down to rub his thumb on her clit. She moaned her appreciation, and he began rotating the butt plug. 

“Here is your reward.” he pulled the plug out with the second audible pop of the evening and thrust his newly hardened dick into her asshole. She squealed again and began an entirely higher pitched set of moans as he had his way with her ass the way he had with her throat. He thrust balls deep into her ass and kept push, forcing her hips to the ground. He held her there as he took the waist rope from the robe and looped it around her neck a few times. He began thrusting deeply and relentlessly into her ass while slowly tightening the soft cloth rope around her throat, cutting of her air, and blood to the brain ever so slightly. She continued to moan in time with his continual onslaught on her asshole, all the while continuing her efforts on the dogs cock. He delighted in her cries and tried to see if he could fuck her so hard her clit would touch the ground under them. He kept one hand tightly holding the rope around her throat and reached a hand under her, squeezing her tits.

“Do you like your reward slut?” her rhythmic moans turned into rhythmic mm-hmm!-mm-hmm!-mm-hmm's as she kept sucking the animal dick in front of her. 

“Is he coming yet slut?” he asked as he used the rope to pull her head back off the dog cock.

“No master!” she gasped. He slackened the tension and she went back to work with her mouth.

“He'd better come soon, and you'd better swallow everything he gives you.” he added emphasis with a tight squeeze of one luscious tit and added pressure on the rope around her throat. She squealed and he could hear her breath becoming raspy from the tension of the soft rope, and her decent into animal passion once more. He continued his unceasing assault of her tight ass. He loved this part, he could hammer away on her hole, or holes, for what felt like forever since he had already cum once that night. He increased the tempo and started fucking her so hard she had to brace herself. Her moans became muffled screams, and he could feel her asshole start to clench even more tightly around his cock. All at once she began to cough and suck in air sharply through her nose.

“Don't spill a single drop you cum guzzling whore.” he added a fierce squeeze to the other breast. He kept on hammering her ass as she gasped and spluttered. The amount of cum from the dog and the tightness of the rope around her throat made her almost unable to breathe. He kept an eye on her skin colour and her reaction time. He released some tension, or applied some as he felt it was needed, to keep her dazed and lost with pleasure. 

When he was sure the dog was done using her for the second time he snapped his fingers softly and pointed to the chair. The dog got up and laid down next to it. Stacy, knowing only that she had swallowed (or tried to swallow) all of the dogs cum, slowly reached for the dog as it left, but quickly forgot him as The Trainer kept pounding away on her ass. He had fucked and choked her until she was just a quivering thing. A fuck doll, a thing to be used.

He released his grip on the rope, allowing her to breathe normally again. She slowly lost the completely glazed look in her eyes and begged in a gasping voice. “Please... Please master... May I cum? ...Please? May I have your cum?”

“Is that what you want? You just want cum don't you? You don't care where it comes from do you?”

“No master.” she gasped “Please...”

“You filthy whore. You'd fuck a horse if I told you to. Wouldn't you?” he slid his hand down under her towards her clit ring and started toying with it as he continued to hammer her asshole.

“Yes master! Anything you want!”

“You'd fuck an entire busload of homeless men just to get your cum fix.” he started rubbing her pierced  clit hood faster and faster.

“Oh master please!”

“Say it slut! Tell me the filthy things you would do for cum!”

“Oh ma- I-” she gasped between words trying to focus “I would... I would fuck them... I would fuck anything... Please!”

“You may cum slut!” he grabbed her hair and held the side of her face to the ground. She shook, tried to scream, but no scream came out. Her eye rolled back and she just panted for breath and shook. He kept fucking her, driving her on. He continued to tell her all of the degrading things he knew deep down she was capable of. He spat on her face again and slapped her cheek to bring her back, only to keep hammering away on her ass and driving her deeper into another orgasm. 

He felt himself coming to the edge of his control and yanked his cock out of her ass. He used her hair and pulled her towards him, then shot his entire load on her face. When he regained control he pushed his cock into her still-panting mouth and she sucked off all the cum and juices. He thrust deeply a few times to make sure she got it all, then released her and put the robe back on. Sitting in the chair he poured some more wine and watched her lay in the middle of the room, still breathing heavily and sometimes groaning. He looked at the clock and judged that Carl should be home in about fifteen minutes.

“You have pleased me once again.”

“Oh, Thank you!”. The after-session was informal, but he remained in control and they both knew it.

“You are forbidden to clean yourself, or to put clothes on until your husband has seen you and done with you what he pleases.”

“I understand.”

“You have one final training level to reach. Do you want to take that step if your husband allows it?”

“More than anything!”

“How do you feel after being fucked by, and sucking, a dogs cock?”

“I feel so dirty, but so horny! I feel like a real slut and I don't care. I want that feeling again and again! You said something about a horse...?”

He chuckled “You fucking whore. I better not find you creeping around stables.” She blushed furiously, but he saw her hand brush her clit ring. He got up and moved to the door.

“Don't forget your dog!” she called after him. “What's his name?”

“He doesn't have one, and he's not mine. He's yours now... Or rather you're his, bitch.” she blushed flaming red and moaned softly.

He got dressed and downloaded the video files from that room for tonight. He made his way out the door and met Carl on the way in.

“How did it go?” Carl asked.

“Just like a told you... Make sure you watch the tape before you kiss her.”

He then got in his car and drove home to plan the final training session. He knew Carl would call him tomorrow and ask for it anyway.

Part 2

The Trainer drove slowly down the road one evening, just after sundown, toward his destination. He had been absolutely right about Carl's reaction and he had conditioned Stacy perfectly. He made sure she had always achieved a high plateau of pleasure at the climax of each session. She couldn't conceive of something he might put her through, that wouldn't cause her more of the same. She had become a sex junkie.

He noticed a figure by the side of the road up ahead and slowed down. She had followed his instructions, as he knew she would. He had called an hour earlier to let them know he would be picking Stacy up. He had given her very strict instructions. He also said that he would be there in forty minutes to pick her up, so she had been waiting on that corner for at least twenty minutes. He pulled up and stopped about ten feet away, then rolled down his passenger side window. He watched her approach in her stripper heels and fur coat.

“Hey bitch! Looking to party?” he called.

“Oh thank god, it's you!” she practically yelped, and tried to open the door.

“Uh-uh not yet. That's not how street walking sluts do it.” he wagged a finger at her. She nervously looked up and down the street before straightening her legs and bending down into his open window from the waist. She gave him a more than excellent view of her large round tits as they tried to escape her coat.

“Mmmm daddy I'm always looking to party.” she purred and bit her lower lip. He reached out and cupped one of her breasts, giving it a slow firm squeeze, making her moan. 

He had ordered her to wear only her shoes and her coat. The coat was only long enough to cover her if she stood straight up, and so her bare ass and pussy were completely exposed in this position. He saw a porch light come on in the house behind them and he could see a figure as the screen door.

“What's going on out there?” they yelled.

Stacy tried to pull away and cover herself, but he held her breast firmly and told her “No, stay.”. She whimpered but complied.

“I'm going to call the cops!” the homeowner yelled and slammed the door.

“Well? Do we wait here and see if you can suck your way out of jail tonight, slut?”

“Please master! Not jail! My husband!”

“Hmmm... Perhaps you're right. Too bad though. Those cops are always so pent up. It would be fun to see what they would put you through.” he squeezed her breast again and she whimpered with need, and fear. 

“Get in the car slut, before you have to put that mouth to work.” he unlocked the door and she practically fell onto the seat with nervous legs. He drove forward at the speed limit and with his right hand he reached over and slipped his hand between her legs. She was dripping wet and ready to go. 

“You fucking whore. You did want to wait for the cops.”

“N-... Yes master... But my husband... His business...”

“Good, slut. Never let that burning cunt of yours cause trouble at home.”

“Never master! I owe you both so much!”

He took his hand off her pussy and she made a small sound of frustration. She was clearly waiting for either an order to suck his cock, or further teasing actions from his hand, but he put his hand back on the steering wheel and continued to drive. They passed city limits sign, and drove another five minutes,  before turning off on a side road. She couldn't read the sign on the corner as they past it. The light had been turned off.

“Where are master?”

“A side business of mine.” He said as he pulled into the small parking lot next to the building “This will be your final training session. You are free to refuse until the instant you step foot across that doorway,. After that I own you until I lead you back outside again. Nothing you do will stop what happens tonight once you step foot inside.”

“Yes master. I understand.”

“You understand that words like 'stop', 'no', and 'don't' will not be considered? Things will not stop no matter what you say.”

“Yes master.”

“Then, follow me.”

They got out of the car. She could hear a dog start barking when they had closed their doors. The exterior lights were all off, and there were no windows lit either. He led her around to a side entrance and unlocked the door. Light streamed through the open doorway. He waited, holding the door. She hesitated.

“Will it hurt master?”

“Probably, but you like that. Do you trust me?”

“Yes master.” she hesitated slightly once again, then walked into the building.

There was a murmuring in the room as The Trainer walked to the front next to a thirty inch TV screen. All voices trailed off as he turned on the TV and began his presentation. The first image on the screen was one of Stacy in a blue tube dress, her heels, and a light blue veil covering her lower face. He had known she was a more than generous size six, so he had bought the dress at size four. The picture did not reveal her face, however it did show every curve of her body. There were some appreciative low whistles and mutters. The pictures continued at fifteen second intervals, each one more provocative and slutty than the last.

“Gentlemen you have been gathered here to take part in quite an evening. Does anyone know this woman?” a chorus of young-sounding negative statements came from the small crowd. 

“Good. Would anyone like to take a guess as to her profession?” again the young-sounding chorus chimed in with 'whore?', 'model?', 'hooker?', 'porn star?', and similar questions.

“No gentlemen, she is a rich man's wife!” the crowd practically erupted with cheers and lewd comments. The Trainer raised his hand to quiet the room and they slowly settled back down.

“Now gentlemen we have some ground rules to cover and I wish to be absolutely clear about one thing: If you break the rules it will be you offered up for the next party, and I WILL make you wear the blue dress. I have collected your cellphones, there will be no recording tonight’s festivities that would be breaking the rules. Now as to the rules regarding our fucktoy in the next room: there will be no permanent damage allowed, no pissing, no shitting, no punching. Am I clear about what happens if you break any of those rules?” all heads nodded enthusiastically.

“In regards to what you are allowed... Practically everything else!” laughter filled the room. “She likes sucking dick, and fucking in every hole. She gets off on being used and humiliated. She likes being spit on, spanked, smacked around a little, choked, and being called all kinds of filthy things. In fact the more creative you can get in your verbal assaults the better. She has been appraised of the fact that nothing she says will stop tonight's party, so no matter what comes out of her mouth, just plug it back up with cock!” more cheers and laughter erupted.

“Now how this is going to work.” he said putting a bag on the table “Is that you are all going to wear one of these.” he produced a padded leather blindfold out of the bag. “Anyone trying to sneak a peek at her face will be breaking the rules, and we all know what happens then right?” affirmative nods all around.

“You will be let into the room three at a time. When all three have cum, you will be replaced by the next three. Everyone will get to go once, and then anyone who wants seconds can have them.” They all got their blindfolds on and started to undress against the wall. The Trainer picked three and led them by the shoulder to the doorway. “She's in the centre of the room on her knees boys.”.

The Trainer closed the door and flipped a switch on the wall that turned on a speaker system so that all the sounds in the next room could be heard. The Trainer also watched on the TV as he was recording on his more powerful systems in the back. 

All of the participants were eighteen or nineteen year old boys who had been on the championship football team this year from a local high school, and were off to college in the fall. The Trainer watched Stacy as they slowly made their way towards her. She had a collar locked to her neck which was attached to a three foot chain bolted to the floor. Her hands were tied behind her back, and the blue tube dress now covered practically none of her as her confinement and position had made it roll up on her torso. One of the boys heard the chain rattle softly and reached a hand out, finding the top of her head. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face toward his cock. He seemed to relish rubbing her face all over his crotch, but not letting her suck or lick anything for longer than a second. He pulled her head back and tried an experimental slap to her cheek.

“You want that dick bitch?”

“Yes! Please!” he held her hair in both hands and spit between them to get the distance right.

“Not enough dick at home slut? You a rich man's wife?” he spat again to punctuate his question.

“Please! I need your cock!” the other two had begun to run their hands all over her. They squeezed, pulled, probed with their fingers, and smacked her ass occasionally. Her ass had been packed with lube earlier, but The Trainer wasn't sure it was going to be enough... Which was perfect.

“You didn't answer my question.” he smacked her face harder this time, then spat again for emphasis.

“Yes, I'm a rich man's wife!” she gasped and moaned as the other two found new areas to explore and abuse experimentally. 

“Fucking whore.” he spat again and pushed his cock toward her mouth. She practically inhaled it down to his balls. “Oh shit! This bitch deep throats like a champ!” he started power fucking her throat, and smacking her cheeks periodically. One of the other two, discovering that Stacy's ass was lubed up, crouched down and shoved his dick straight up her ass. She squealed and tried to pull back from the one using her face, but he tightened his grip and continued his merciless assault. The third of the group got tired of being left out and got the first two to calm down long enough for him to get underneath her so they could “make this bitch air tight”. The one in her ass thought it would be great fun to try to lift her up with just his cock that was jammed in all the way. She screamed around the cock in her throat and and the three laughed. The one in her ass lifted her hips with his hands, but still kept the upwards leverage on her asshole. Once they all had all got situated they started counting. On the count of three they would all shove their cocks in as deep as the could possibly go, and kept pushing until they slowly counted again to five or six. Evidently, judging by the reactions of the boys still in the waiting room, this was a game they had perfected at parties after school. After a short while they got bored with that and started hammering her holes as hard as they could until they had all shot their loads in her.

As they collected themselves and made their way to the door she heard some sort of ripping sound. The boys had taped something to their shoulders. She squinted as they peeled the tape off and they each dropped something with a 'clink' into a jar right next to the door. “Thanks bitch!” one of them called over his shoulder. The Trainer filed the spent trio to one side of the room then picked three more and sent them in. He was purposely selecting them by cock size. Every group would have bigger dicks than the last, not that they could see that with their blindfolds on. She could see however. She wasn't made to cover her eyes and knew what she was in for.

Throughout the evening things got progressively nastier. The second group seemed to also have a penchant for spitting, as well as choking. They would take turns seeing how close they could come to making her pass out by shoving their cocks down her throat and holding her their with their vice-like grips. The Trainer wasn't too concerned as each time she went limp they would let her go and smack her tits, ass, or face until she regained herself. They all decided to see if they could “break this bitch's ass” and slammed their cocks into her asshole with ruthless abandon. Her tits swung wildly as they pulled her hair and hammered her anus. At first she would try to stifle her screams, but after a while she stopped trying. By the time the third one had filled her ass with his cum, she was just groaning and shuddering against him. “Holy shit! This fucking whore just came!”

“She came twice for me.” said the first one.

“Yeah me too!” said the second.

“What a filthy cock-puppet!” and as they exited she heard three more 'clinks's.

When the third group came in she was still panting for breath and softly moaning “no... please... no more..”. One of the group heard and laughed.

“Did you hear that? She asked for more!” following the sound of her breathing he grabbed her arm and hauled her off the ground and onto her knees again. Her large full breast brushed his arm and he grabbed it with a fierce squeezing grip. He used his other hand on her face to squeeze and force her mouth to open. He brought his face close to hers and she could see a malicious grin on his lips. He spat into her open mouth. “Tell me you want more bitch!”

“No! Please!” she moaned as best she could while he forced her mouth to stay open.

“Actually... That's what I wanted to hear you say anyway.” and he spat into her mouth again before smacking the tit he squeezed and standing to shove his cock, as far as he could, down her throat. It didn't make it all the way and he spent the next ten minutes forcing her to take it deeper until he could feel his balls on her chin. She gagged and weakly tried to pull away, which he seemed to enjoy greatly. The other two had taken turns on her other two holes as well as taken turns smacking her ass and tits while she was being brutally fucked from two ends at once. The one fucking her throat piped up “Ok boys. Let's give this whore the submarine drill!” the other two cackled and one got under her.

They started the same drill as the first group. Counting to three, then forcing their cocks in as deep as possible while trying to force them deeper still. They would grind their cocks against her and inside her, trying to worm in just one more fraction of an inch. They would count to six, then release their pressure.  They started going for longer and longer counts. They got all the way up to fourteen before her breathing began to falter and splutter when they released her. “Damn! This bitch just broke the record! Let's give her a reward!” they all cackled and proceeded to fuck all her holes as hard as they possibly could. Her body shook from the onslaught and her repeated orgasms. The Trainer could see her eyes roll back and was about to call a halt to the action when all three players reached their climax and flooded her holes with more cum. The Trainer started counting on his own as all three had crammed their cocks balls deep in her again. He got to fifteen before the first one released his grip and he smirked.

The last group entered, but she barely registered it. She was in an entirely different mode of animalistic primal need. She panted and gasped for breath. Cum and spit had coated her face. Her tits were red and also covered in a slimy film. Her makeup had badly smeared or been wiped away entirely. She saw them approach and tried to move her mouth to the nearest cock. The chain brought her up short and she wined in disappointment. She opened her mouth and tracked the cock with her eyes. Trying to get at it. The player must have felt her breath, or heard her gasping, and he stopped just short of he reach.

“You stay right there slut.” he said as he grabbed the base of his massive cock.

“Yes!” she gasped “anything you want!”

“That's right whore.” He started smacking her face as hard as he could with his dick. She knelt there, with her tongue out, letting him club her. This seemed to be something he'd always wanted to do, and so he explored this new activity for a little while. Smacking her cheeks and jaw, smacking her forehead  with the front third of his dick making a resounding SLAP when he had got his technique correct. He finished his little game by using her hair as a handle as he wiped his hard cock and balls all over her face much like the one in the first group. “Clean my dick bitch!” he ordered. She complied, licking and sucking every wet drop off his cock. She sucked in and swallowed sperm and spit with a deep hunger. Then smacked her lips and tried to use her tongue to get more off of her own face.

The other two in the group had listened for a while, chuckling at times. They had moved in like the others and started to grope, fondle, squeeze, tug, and just generally abuse Stacy while she was being cock-clubbed. They had made it a game to try to get her to move even though the first one had told her not to. They would squeeze and smack her ass and tits, randomly shove fingers up her ravaged asshole or into her inflamed cunt. She would grunt and squeal and gasp, but she didn't move her face away. Once they had finished toying with her they seemed to decide to take their time by keeping their dicks just out of her reach and verbally abusing her. They would ask her all sorts of question about how many dicks does she suck a day? Did she have a website they could look at (or perform on)? Did her husband make his millions off of her knees? Did she take shifts at the local strip clubs for spending money? Did she fuck random homeless guys for their tip jars? Did she break the speed limit just to see if she could suck and fuck her way out of a ticket? They would spit at her and call her names. Occasionally one of them would force his cock down her throat just to keep himself hard while they continued to humiliate and abuse her verbally. Her skin had gone a deep red colour as they made her answer all their questions, and if she gave an answer they didn't like they would berate her until she would 'confess' to the sluttiest acts they could think of.

“Man, this bitch is a total whore! I bet she'd even fuck animals!”

“Yes!” she gasped

“What kind of animals whore? Dogs?”

“Yes!”

“Horses?”

“Yes!”

“Bulls?”

“Oh yes!”

“Shit! I bet this cunt would try to fuck a whole SPCA!”

“Yes! Oh god yes!” one of them had stepped around behind her and crouched down. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, and said into here ear.

“Well sorry slut, this will have to do.” before ramming the entire length of his huge dick, balls deep into her ass. She gasped like someone had knocked the wind out of her and her eyes rolled wildly as she tried to scream. The lube was all but gone from the relentless pounding she had taken all night. One of the others moved to her face and shoved his cock down her throat, holding it there with his balls on her chin. He started egging on the player who savagely slammed his dick into her used asshole. She started squealing and moaning as the one in her ass fucked her harder and harder. The one in her throat seemed to be getting off on cutting off her air, and the vibrations from her cries. The third one started squeezing and tugging on her tits, almost like he was trying to milk her, but really just to pull her nipple rings and add to her cries of distress and pleasure. Soon the two fucking her came in her holes and the third decided to try all three. He alternated between rolling her on her back and pounding her cunt while her tits swayed and jiggled against him, then he'd flip her over and slamming his cock up her ass with her hips and tits pressed to the ground, holding her knees apart with his. Finally he pulled his cock from her ass while she was shaking from another orgasm, then rolled her onto her back again and shoved his cock down her throat until his balls were blocking her nose. With all her air cut off she began to struggle weakly. He grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed, holding her in place. He could feel her legs kicking as he starved her for air, then pulled his cock out when he sensed her losing consciousness. He would let her gasp and sputter, trying to clear her airway, then shove his cock back down the hilt. He repeated this several times before starting to fuck her throat like he had her pussy and asshole. He reached out and started smacking her pussy with his hand as he fucked away. She tried to move away from his hand or close her legs, but he told her to stop that, and pulled on her nipples until she did. He continued to smack her pussy, aiming directly for the clit with his palm, while continuing to keep a solid grip on her tit with the other hand. Soon she started to writhe and her breath rasped as she built toward another orgasm. As she came again he shot his load into her mouth, he had buried three fingers in her cunt and still squeezed her tit, tight as a vice.

She had lain there gasping for breath for a time when The Trainer brought in a bowl and a large bottle of water. He put the bowl down next to her and filled it to the brim. “Have you had fun tonight slut?”

“Oh master... I feel so used.” she croaked, her vocal chords having been abused by all of those cocks, and covered in cum.

“Drink some water.” she struggled to get to her knees, so he reached behind her and untied the rope holding her arms. She pushed herself up with a groan and lowered her lips to the bowl to drink. He had ushered the team out when none of them had the gusto for round two, then let her rest for half an hour. When she finished drinking she asked. “Master what was that clinking sound as they left the room?”.

“Oh that, let me show you.” he went over tot he shelf next to the door and came back with a jar. The jar held a dozen bright new pennies. 

“These are your earnings for the night, you're a real whore now.” he laughed and jingled the pennies in the jar. She blushed bright crimson, and moaned, touching her abused pussy. “Fucking slut, you love it. The more degrading the better.”

“Oh yes master!” she groaned while rubbing her clit “Please make me your whore.”

“Not mine slut. Your husband is the one who farms you out.” she shuddered and he could see her building to yet another orgasm. 

“Stop!” she pulled her hand away immediately. “You're not done yet slut. You think twelve dicks was enough for a final training session?” she moaned half dismayed and exhausted, half craving more.

“You see this side business has direct benefits on my main line of work.” he said unlocking the chain from the collar. 

“Would you like to guess what those are?” he pinched a nipple between thumb and forefinger and used that to lead her to another door.

“Ah! I- I don't know master!”

“Breeding stock.” he turned on the lights and a row of kennels lined the wall. She could see some large heads lift and look towards them. She gasped started to tremble. He kept his grip on her nipple, holding her up. 

“You want them don't you?”

“Yes!”

“All of them?”

“Yes!”

“This bitch would fuck a whole SPCA” he quoted from earlier in the evening. And she shuddered again. “There is one other thing you must do tonight.”

“W- What master?” she gasped in anticipation and from her pinched nipple.

“You must nominate a successor.”

“A what?” she glanced at him confused.

“A successor. Someone to be the next trainee. Just like Megan did.”

“Megan?” she asked. Behind her a statuesque brunette sauntered in wearing only high heels.

“Yes darling, just like me.” Stacy was shocked. She had known Megan ever since she and Carl had moved into the neighbourhood five years ago. Megan put her hands on either side of Stacy's face and kissed her deeply.

“I knew you'd make a fantastic slut-wife. So I showed Carl some of my footage. He was rock hard in an instant.”

“Y-you and Carl?...”

“No, no darling. Carl and I never did anything you can check the footage if you like... And we won't... Unless you us want to.” Megan kissed her passionately again and Stacy seemed to melt. The Trainer released his grip on Stacy and started opening kennels. None of the dogs moved, they were well trained. He walked back over to where the two bombshells stood kissing and groping each other. He reached a hand between Megan's legs and smirked.

“I really shouldn't be surprised by now.” he went to the doorway and snapped his fingers in a pattern then closed and bolted the door behind him. He retired to his recording room and saw that the large dogs had brought the two women to the ground, or maybe they'd gone willingly. The women were getting dry humped by a dog each and he could hear Megan teaching Stacy that you had to get the dogs hard at first. They massaged and sucked dog cocks until they were engorged and swollen. One of the dogs got behind Stacy and mounted her. He slammed his cock into her with brute savagery and she screamed.

“Oh, baby what hole does he have?” Megan cooed, taking a massive dog cock out of her throat.

“M-m-my ass!” Stacy squealed.

“Oh yes he's quite tall, you will probably get a lot of that tonight.” She smirked “I know you love it. You love getting raped like a fucking whore.”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Stacy groaned with each thrust until the dog forced his knot into her abused asshole. She panted and shook as another wave of orgasm hit her. She had lost track of how many she had, had. She heard Megan gasps and squeak as she was mounted and taken

“Oh it's so big! Oh! Oh ! Oh! My pussy!” Megan groaned and started making animal grunting noises. Stacy looked up to see her face totally transformed from the usual, regal Megan. Megan had always been so poised and majestic, like a statue of a goddess. Now Stacy could see, Megan was just as much a fuck-hungry slut as she was. Maybe more so.

Megan reached blindly and found a hairy flank. She groped for the dogs cock until she found it and pulled the dog towards her. She pulled the dog down to lay beside her and started swallowing his cock to the hilt as it grew bigger with every mouthful. Stacy tried to follow suit, but the dog lodged in her ass kept shifting and causing her to moan with pleasure. Eventually the dog popped his cock out of her ass and she panted, looking around. From behind her another dog jumped on her back and started shoving his cock at her holes. She managed to shift her hips just in time to take the cock into her cunt, she gasped and grunted along with his pounding thrusts into her used pussy. Soon she was knotted again and laid there moaning. She felt Megan near her and looked up. Megan looked at her like she wanted to say something. Megan raised and eyebrow and pulled Stacy's chin up toward her. Megan pushed Stacy's mouth open and let all of the dog cum she had sucked out of his cock flow out of her mouth, and into Stacy's. Stacy shuddered once more and was about to swallow it, but Megan lowered her open mouth to Stacy's chin and Stacy, taking the hint, let the load dribble back into Megan's mouth. Megan straightened up and held Stacy's face between her hands and slowly let the dog cum and spit ooze out of her mouth and tried her best to cover Stacy's face with it.

“I knew you'd be a great whore, I knew it.” Stacy looked down and noticed Megan had anklets on. They were gold chain, and they had shiny new pennies hanging off of them.

The Trainer filmed all night. The dogs would go through energetic and slow phases. The women would get an hours rest, but the dogs would rouse themselves and go after the bitches all over again. Megan had been right, and Stacy took an amazing amount of dog cocks in her ass before she learned to position herself, but she would be caught unaware and yet another huge dog cock would get slammed home in her stretched asshole before she could correct herself. Megan had always been a fuck crazed slut, but tonight was a total wanton whore. She would suck off dogs left and right, then spit the cum all over Stacy's face, or tits or in her mouth and then they would swap back and forth until one or the other would be mounted and fucked into the ground again. The Trainer suspected that she and Stacy had a nasty sticky future together.

Interlude 1 (Poke 'Er Night)

The three men sat around the table in Carl’s house with their cards in front of them. Each had a stack of chips, and these came and went throughout the night. The Trainer was doing well for himself and he was starting to be able to read Carl and Jim with decent consistency. After Stacy's final training session The Trainer had shifted his relationship with her and Carl to more of a facilitator, than an instructor.

If Carl, or Stacy, had a request he would set up the event. The Trainer provided this service for all of his clients once they had completed as much training as they wanted. He would collect a fee for his services and everyone always left satisfied. Tonight was such a night. Jim, Megan's husband, had an idea for a poker night with some interesting stakes. The Trainer was pleased to accept an invitation to the game, he had not considered interjecting himself but he was looking forward to enjoying his winnings.

The Trainer looked over to see Megan pinned down under the dog, a large boxer, he had provided she and Jim as part of her training. She was moaning and gasping as he, Bruno, jack hammered away in her pussy.  Stacy was standing near the bar, waiting for the men to place an order for a drink. She was doing her best to hold a dildo in both her pussy and up her ass without using her hands. If either women let a dildo slide out, they had to crawl to the table to have their husbands push it back in. The bar was about twenty five feet away from the poker table, or “poke 'er table” as the two other men were very fond of chuckling, and every time one of the men wanted a drink the women would have to make it and then walk it to the table. Needless to say they didn't always make it on the first try. Megan had been instructed to bring her dog with them and so Bruno and Stacy's dog Maestro had lounged around for a while until they caught the scent of female excitement.

Sometimes a dildo would slip out while they were standing by the bar and the woman would have to crawl the entire way to the table. The first few trips were met with much sniffing and a some test licks from the dogs, but soon after that they got the idea and started taking advantage of whichever hole was unplugged at the moment. If Bruno got to the bitch first, Maestro would be right behind him to assert himself as the alpha of the house. Sometimes the drinks were very slow in coming, but none of the men minded particularly.

The stakes they had established beforehand as follows: The winner of the game got the other mans wife for twelve hours. If The Trainer won he would also get both women for twelve hours.

The Trainer looked over to Stacy and called for a whisky with three ice cubes. She prepared the drink and slowly made her way towards the table. He could see the concentration on her face as she flushed and sweat started rolling down her neck. She had indulged her penchant for costume and gone with the ultra-slutty country girl look. She had tie-together cut off white shirt, and the shortest denim micro skirt she could find. She completed her look with high heels and her hair was up in pigtails again. He suspected she did that for him because she knew he liked that look on her. Early on in the night he had pulled her tits out over the knot in her shirt and told her to leave it like that, so her large round tits were served up in a cotton sling all evening.

Megan was beginning to take after Stacy's love of dressing up and she had gone with slutty cheerleader outfit. The Trainer suspected The costume might have been Stacy's. She wore a pleated blue micro skirt as well, that barely rested on the apex of her ass cheeks at the best of times, coupled with a cut down blue tank top and some high heeled sneakers and knee socks. Jim had followed The Trainer's example and pulled Megan's glorious tits out for display as well. Megan had a big round ass that made The Trainer semi-hard just thinking about, but she worked out religiously and so with all of her curves she also had a flat stomach and spectacular legs.

Megan had just had Bruno pull his cock out of her pussy and she moaned again as his cum oozed down her thighs. She hadn't quite collected herself before Maestro had mounted her and seemed to be doing his best to maintain his dominance in the house by absolutely pounding Megan's used pussy while she squealed and panted.

Stacy practically squirmed as she made her way to the table. Her thighs were wet with her own juices, and also cum from each dog. She placed the glass on the coaster next to The Trainer.

“Would you like anything else sir?”

“Not at the moment. You look uncomfortable Stacy. Why don't you take a moment and sit on my knee?”

“Sit sir? Am I allowed to?” she asked the other two men.

They looked to The Trainer and he winked back. They both got curious grin on their faces and gave their permission. As Stacy sat down he guided her ass so that she straddled his thigh. He could feel the bases of each dildo against his leg and he made a pretense of “adjusting” her position by pulling her back a few inches, then pushing her back forward. She gasped and shuddered as the dildos shifted inside her. He began bouncing his knee and her gasps became small whimpers.

“Now why don't you tell Santa what you want for christmas?”

“W-what? I-... Oh! Oh! I want a...”

“Say it, tell everyone here what you want you dirty slut. What filthy things would you like?”

“Ohhhh... I want another gangbang!” she flushed bright red and shut her eyes tightly.

“Just like last time?”

“N-no-Oh-oh-oh-oh! I w-want more!” she was becoming overwhelmed by his ministrations, and her need to be humiliated.

“More? More what? More dicks? More abuse? More dog cock?”

“Mu-.. More... ev-er-y-thing!” She shook and was on the very edge of orgasm.

“Ask your husband if you can cum.”

“Please? Oh please may I cum?”

“Not quite yet slut.” Carl told her.

Carl got up from his side of the table and came around to face her. The Trainer grabbed her pigtails and pulled her head back. Carl started slapping her tits in random time. The Trainer pulled her head back further so she couldn't see when the next impact would land.

“You want to cum, slut? Carl asked.

“Oh yes! Please?” her eyes rolled and she gasped and shook, her magnificent reddened tits bouncing and swaying while Carl smacked them as he pleased.

“Cum then!” 

Her body quaked and she made unintelligible sounds. She would have fallen if The Trainer hadn't held her in place, arching her back between the pressure of his leg and his grip on her hair. Carl stopped smacking Stacy's tits and grabbed one in each hand to squeeze while she shook in orgasm. Her mouth gaped as she gasped for breath and he spit into her mouth several times.

Once she had regained herself a little, and thanked them for her orgasm, The Trainer told her to get up and go back to the bar. She stood on wobbly legs and as she took her second step both dildos slid out of her well lubed holes.

“Oh well that won't do.” admonished The Trainer. “I think you'll have to crawl all the way to the bar and back before those go back in slut.”

She moaned, but got down on all fours and started her journey. She hadn't got more than four feet when Bruno, who was the fresher of the two dogs, had caught her and slammed his cock into her.

“What hole does he have, slut?” called Carl as she squealed and grunted.

“My ass sir!” she gasped.

“And you just love it when cocks get forced into your holes don't you, slut?”

“Oh! Oh yes sir!”

“You know, I think that you deliberately went out of your way to get anally raped by that dog.”

“N- y-yes sir! Oh god!” she had partially collapsed under the dogs unrelenting pounding, and now with her tits pressed to the floor she began shaking and moaning as another orgasm hit her while her husband continued to berate her and proposing all kinds of other filthy things she might do.

Megan stood by the bar, having recovered from both dogs having used her pussy. The Trainer could see that she was enjoying Stacy's predicament and maybe wanted to join in on the floor, but the ladies had been given very specific instructions and their main purposes were to serve the men at the table, and keep their holes filled with the dildos. Anything that Stacy did made Megan incredibly horny.

The Trainer looked at his cards and pushed all his chips in the middle. Jim and Carl exchanged looks, then looked at their cards. First Jim, and then Carl, pushed his chips into the center. He put Jim on two pair, and Carl probably had three of a kind... The Trainer was going to enjoy the next twelve hours.

The Week: Day One

The jet was just getting ready to land when Jim and Carl regained their seats and buckled up. The ladies were already seated, as they were wearing very little and had nothing to put back on or rearrange. The Trainer put his handy cam away. He would transfer the files to his laptop after they had reached their destination. 

The two couples had signed up for an annual retreat of sorts that The Trainer and his colleagues had organized every year for a while now. They were sort of a loose confederation, and some trainers overlapped clients depending on that clients needs. The entire event was hosted by an exceedingly rich client. He collected an entry fee from every attending couple and thus was able to maintain his facilities and made a modest profit from his hosting duties.

The five people had boarded a private jet hat morning, the ladies wearing nothing but fur coats and high heels, and had flown for some four hours. During that time the two couples had engaged in some rather inventive ways to join the mile high club. Carl had also forced Stacy to blow the pilot and co-pilot, swallowing each load before thanking them for the flight.

They had filled out registration forms ahead of time, listing their likes and dislikes, as well as any hard limits were noted and any possible allergies were documented. They were required to all submit a recent blood test to show that they were disease free. The fee to be paid was one hundred thousand dollars. That would cover their every need, or desire, for a week.

They landed and got into a waiting limousine. The windows were tinted almost black and the partition was up between themselves and the driver. The car set off leisurely, and the ladies exchanged a glance.

“We don't think it's fair that everyone got the play, except you.” Megan said to The Trainer.

“Well, I was busy holding the camera for posterity.” he chuckled.

“Oh yes! We'd like to thank you properly for that.” Stacy purred and leaned in. She and Megan began gently rubbing and squeezing his cock and balls through his pants.

“And as a matter of fact we have about a half hour drive ahead of us.” He grinned and slid a hand under each woman's ass, slipping fingers into wet holes. They gasped lightly at his probing as they sought to pull his cock out of his pants. They took turns deepthroating him while the other sucked and licked his balls. They seemed to be competing to see which one could suck deeper and and hold it longer. The Trainer was just as happy to declare a draw as to see who would win. He continued to probe their fuckholes with his fingers, trying to drive them on. Eventually he grabbed each one by the hair and was shoving their heads down on his cock, using them like sex toys. He even held them with their lips together almost in a kiss, then pumped his cock in between them while they worked their tongues on each side of his shaft. 

With their hands having nothing to do, they had each reached out and were squeezing, pinching, and tugging on each others tits. Again they seemed to be trying to see who would flinch first. Their whimpers, panting, sudden gasps, and moans were extremely pleasurable to The Trainer as he used their mouths. He felt himself getting ready to come as he worked Megan's mouth, thrusting down her throat at an aggressive pace. He pulled out of her throat one last time and ordered her to open her mouth. He grunted and emptied his balls into her open waiting mouth. She stayed there until he had shot his entire load and squeezed out the remainder.

“OK girls, we're going to play a little game.”

“What game?” Stacy asked with her makeup smeared, and her own spit running down her chin from all the mouth fucking.

“It's called Musical Cum Swap. You and Megan will share my cum back and forth until we get to our destination. Once we arrive, and the gate opens, whoever doesn't have a mouthful of cum has to wear it on their face until they get to their room... Oh, and if anyone thinks about just keeping it all in their mouths, there will be a thirty second time limit. If you break it, you wear it.”. 

Megan grinned as best she could and leaned toward Stacy. She and Stacy knelt on the floor of the limo and took turns swapping the cum and saliva back and forth. The load grew in volume as more spit was added from each mouth. They started to have fun, by dribbling it slowly, or varying the flow. They would lean slowly one  way or the other, trying to get the one who was catching the load to miss. The entire time they continued to toy with, and lightly abuse, each others tits. Stacy had just placed her hands on either side of Megan's head in order to pass the now quite sizable load back to her, when the car slowed to a stop, and an electric gate started opening. Stacy looked up to The Trainer, and then back to Megan.

“Looks like you lose Megan.” chuckled The Trainer. Megan let out a low moan as Stacy began to slowly drizzle cum and spit all over her face. Stacy was very thorough. She made sure to let the load ooze down Megan's forehead and made it spill across the bridge of her nose, into both eyes. She made sure that her cheeks and chin were coated and that some dripped down onto Megan's large proud breasts. When Stacy was done Megan could barely see, squinting out of one eye.

“Good thing this place has a long driveway.” Jim remarked as the door opened beside him. He and Carl got out and Stacy followed after putting her coat back on. Megan fumbled around for hers and The Trainer grinned, watching her. She eventually found it, put it on, and exited the car. The Trainer took the opportunity of her position, as she exited, to quickly slip a finger into her pussy.

“Fucking slut. You're ready to cum right now.” she gasped and shuddered slightly.

They were met just inside the doors ...

I hadn't re-read the opening bit in a long time. Kinda cringey. I'll rework that at some point.