• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been asked about zoo?

Hey all! I was recently almost caught? Nothing too far but was getting humped by my dog one afternoon after playing and we both got a little carried away.  I’m not sure if my friend saw anything but my parents let them come up the stairs to find me. 

A few few days later they asked what the craziest thing I’d ever done sexually or at least wanted to do. So my question is if you were in my place would you tell your friend truthfully or try to hide it?  Again I’m not sure if I was seen or not and this is a good, close friend 

thank you everyone! Also I love this forum and all of your posts! Really enjoy them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

If it's already asked then I guess it's already answered?

If this is hypothetical, personally, I would absolutely NOT go there with anything zoo-ish.  These are people you still have to live with/around even if they go nutcakes about the dog.  Come up with something "out there" about Inara on Firefly,  dragons,  some gaming character, something like that.  If it ever actually comes up.  Remember if you ruin your life, get on some sex offender registry,  it follows you forever.... 

..... And they usually kill the dog-- .

I'd say bring up something vanilla but just slightly off like rimming, or answer truthfully while leaving out any kind of species reference. It's just not safe to even hint at, especially with an animal at home. A close friend today might turn sour down the line, so you wanna be VERY careful in that closet.

i'd say - you know i am different right....i have a really small penis so i have had to try different thing...go for the sympathy vote...

This is a funny story but... I remember asking a friend about being zoo... i was at the ranch with a friend and we had this beautiful dromedary female and as well oir horses. I wanted to get my friend a ride through the beach but my stud didn't like two persons on his back so we brought the dromedary along.

I do remember him ending stiff after the ride and asked if he enjoyed hump day and looked at me weird since he liked feral arts and opposed the real thing, needless to say it was funny seeing him red from that ride between her humps.

...that ride between her humps?

Was she a Dromedary (one hump) or a Bactrian? (two humps).

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Quote:
3 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

Resident Hyaena ^..^

(sorry sorry sorry!!! ??? I always keep messing the words in English!)

She had two humps, and we didn't have a riding saddle for her.so he had to rode between the humps and well, it was funny seeing him grow red as they grinded against his crotch during the ride (he went on bath trunks since I told him we were going to the beach), I'm sure he got off hard of her back and wanting to ride again ?

Quote:
On 10/5/2021 at 10:12 PM, Nevernever42 said:

Hey all! I was recently almost caught? Nothing too far but was getting humped by my dog one afternoon after playing and we both got a little carried away.  I’m not sure if my friend saw anything but my parents let them come up the stairs to find me. 

A few few days later they asked what the craziest thing I’d ever done sexually or at least wanted to do. So my question is if you were in my place would you tell your friend truthfully or try to hide it?  Again I’m not sure if I was seen or not and this is a good, close friend 

thank you everyone! Also I love this forum and all of your posts! Really enjoy them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Old thread, I know... sue me.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I suppose it depends for me really. I'm an honesty-is-best-policy bloke unless it's something that can endanger me and partner in this case. It would depend on the friend, etc... There's another interesting factor to this too, since I don't consider 'being Zoo' that 'crazy', I could pass it off easily as saying 'Oh I'm not crazy sexually'.

I don't advertise unless it's for activism purposes or I WANT a specific individual to know, it's a case-by-case, question-by-question basis. If someone asks me more specifically, I will oft. tell them though.

It's cost me some friends, and made me a few surprisingly. It's also garnered a LOT of curiosity from existing friends:

- "How does that work?"

- '"What does it feel like?"

- "Does it hurt?"

- "Is it like humans with STDs?"

... so on and so on. 

Quote:
10 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Easy way to remember the difference: Lay the first letter over on its flat side. Dromedary is one hump, Bactrian is two. I've seen these made into crude little animal illustrations with heads and legs drawn on.

Quote:
2 hours ago, threelegs said:

Easy way to remember the difference: Lay the first letter over on its flat side. Dromedary is one hump, Bactrian is two. I've seen these made into crude little animal illustrations with heads and legs drawn on.

English is not my first idiom but thanks, I'll take the difference in mind next time