• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think about having a zoo family?

What I mean is... do you ever fantasize about having kids with your animal partner? I've seen a number of zoos across the years express some wistful wish like that, including that guy who believed a sow was the reincarnation of his wife...

In the fantasy, do you see some hybrid species, or maybe just the baby animals (puppies, foals, etc), or a human with special powers (I mean, it's fantasy, and a lot of mythology tales go like that...)?

And what do you think of those who may choose to breed their partner just to vicariously fulfill this dream? They'd be step-children at least, so it counts.

I'd like to see that guy's late wife--

I personally would not have children, but I think furries would be awesome, the best of both species.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Also no to having children.  

And no to having animals have babies for the fantasy,

I would however consider having a furry as a life partner, if it (she) was mostly feral, more like a sentient non-human animal.

Order of preference:  Short-haired bitch.  Wolf (werewolf?).  Sheep/goat.  

And I would be completely on-board with keeping a full-on anthro furry under the same terms as pet, property, or livestock, to use for farm maintenance, livestock care, predator control, or "other" uses. 

Quote:
11 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Also no to having children.  

And no to having animals have babies for the fantasy,

I would however consider having a furry as a life partner, if it (she) was mostly feral, more like a sentient non-human animal.

Order of preference:  Short-haired bitch.  Wolf (werewolf?).  Sheep/goat.  

And I would be completely on-board with keeping a full-on anthro furry under the same terms as pet, property, or livestock, to use for farm maintenance, livestock care, predator control, or "other" uses. 

What about a Dire Wolf, ala game of thrones?

I'd be the typical real-life dog father: knock the bitch up and disappear.

Quote:
On 10/27/2021 at 6:23 PM, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

What about a Dire Wolf, ala game of thrones?

I have no knowledge of GoT.  I barely have internet.

There is a detailed discussion on real dire wolves elsewhere on this site.  They had a completely different social order than modern wolves.  They were about the size of modern wolves except, well, where it counts in what was apparently a size/length insemination competition.  As in "about as thick as your forearm with a cantaloupe size knot".  Even better; they were apparently seriously more slutty than modern wolves.   :-)  I'd be good with a sentient, only slightly anthro version female. 

Quote:
12 hours ago, threelegs said:

I'd be the typical real-life dog father: knock the bitch up and disappear.

I'd go the other route:  Breed her daily through her pregnancy and beyond.   If there's any possibility at all to trying to infuse my DNA into the developing fetal tissue, it's going to take an extended and devoted effort to do so.... 

I've raised a few orphans over the years including one filly from birth through 2 years.   It gave me a solid appreciation for motherhood in general and relieved me of any desire to do it again.

www.zoowg.org/topic/499-baculum-difference-in-dire-wolves/